Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174697 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okikiola914(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
maclawrence02:

Buy two phones!
One from each of them!!
Thank me later!!! grin
Lol, give me ur atm card grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
GrandMufti:

Cc Gidieberry
Outta stock, Kudunku
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
yungsmart:

Talk joor una just dey put someone for suspence.
I'm in suspence too o wink cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dreydoe(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
jaywalker04:

You can get them via Jumia. I don't know if the 4gb version is available on Jumia Express but the 3gb version is. The 3gb is 58000 while the 4gb is 69000.
Na d 4gb own gan gan i want grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaywalker04(m): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dreydoe:
Na d 4gb own gan gan i want grin
09039353603. WhatsApp me if you want me to get it for you and you pay on delivery. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
yungsmart:

Wait is Grandmufti= nobody. abi na joke

Not a joke. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guy please like my comment ,seems we are on like contest ,at least i can break the 2000 likes record

22 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Make una no vex o, abeg does anybody experience this excessive data usage on Asphalt 9? I only played for about 2hrs

The issue started immediately I updated

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AgentPein(m): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:

For Camera terms watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttO7ArMlWcw
For the other one
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/5673#81006400
Thanks you boss and others that contribute

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2019
henryutd:

RN7 giving as a gift to me but Chinese version
From online store?
Anyways, YES. You can port to global ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2019
samyd1:

please a good Samaritan should help do a thread on this

global ROM
Chinese ROM
global version
Indian version

This needs some orientation or else majority will brick their phone

Porting up and down is meant for developers who know whereabout of what to do. If you're interested nothing bad that's individual interest

Nigerian version (lol)

me no kuku know which where I dey may be na local ROM .....

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 1:00am On Oct 02, 2019
samyd1:

please a good Samaritan should help do a thread on this

global ROM
Chinese ROM
global version
Indian version

Nigerian version (lol)

This needs some orientation or else majority will brick their phone

Porting up and down is meant for developers who know whereabout of what to do. If you're interested nothing bad that's individual interest

Nigerian version (lol)

[/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2019
OllyFair:
most stupid store on AliExpress. That seller is not ok rárá. Japa because you will regret it.

Fantasy store worst
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Biafrareform:
Good morning all. Please I need an honest review of the Redmi Note 8.

And also recommend another Xiaomi phone higher than Note 7 aside Mi A3. Please I have a budget of 90k. Thanks
Mi a3 and CC9e available on ground. I can get the note 8 Chinese version for you within 4 working days. I would recommend A3 though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2019
is this qcy t1 ?

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reddington(m): 6:02am On Oct 02, 2019
maclawrence02:

First of all Xiaomi.eu is a miui based custom rom.
To be Frank there is no noticeable changes in miui 11.
Miui 11 is not yet out on stable rom only on China rom on some selected devices. Maybe if it does come out on stable rom there maybe noticeable changes. I just like miui 11 only because it new. Most themes on the theme store is displaying a compatiblility error message.
I use Xiaomi.eu too...have been using it ever since I got my phone. I'm just interested in the content of Miui 11. I don't just upgrade because it's "a new update", there has to be hugely significant change(s) before I do. You may not believe it but I'm still Oreo just because of its superior display colors and insane stability. I installed pie minutes after it came out but downgraded in less than 2 days because I don't like it - the dark mode is cool tho, but Oreo has it too. Until there's absolutely a need to, I may never leave Oreo/Miui 10.
Thanks for your review tho.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Maxcoded:
Make una no vex o, abeg does anybody experience this excessive data usage on Asphalt 9? I only played for about 2hrs

The issue started immediately I updated

Yes Asphalt 9 is the culprit. The only way to avoid it is to uninstall it.

I used to experience same before I uninstalled it last month.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BuhBye: 6:13am On Oct 02, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Yes Asphalt 9 is the culprit. The only way to avoid it is to uninstall it.
or use a Firewall app to restrict internet access.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2019
macbeyland:

Mi a3 and CC9e available on ground. I can get the note 8 Chinese version for you within 4 working days. I would recommend A3 though

how much is a3 and any freebies?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2019
BuhBye:

or use a Firewall app to restrict internet access.

Once you do that, the game won't run grin grin grin.

You need to he connected to the internet to play the game. Just like PUBG
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2019
maclawrence02:
No such issues here (rotation ish) I will post the steps here as soon as I'm done with the experiment.
Alright, plz tag me when you do.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Reddington:

I use Xiaomi.eu too...have been using it ever since I got my phone. I'm just interested in the content of Miui 11. I don't just upgrade because it's "a new update", there has to be hugely significant change(s) before I do. You may not believe it but I'm still Oreo just because of its superior display colors and insane stability. I installed pie minutes after it came out but downgraded in less than 2 days because I don't like it - the dark mode is cool tho, but Oreo has it too. Until there's absolutely the need to, I may never leave Oreo/Miui 10.
Thanks for your review tho.
Don't mention. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
is this qcy t1 ?
no, it's ytom t1, other branding is wavefun xpods 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2019
acekid109:
no, it's ytom t1, other branding is wavefun xpods 3
okkk...
I guess its better than qcy t1 pro nd hayluo gt1 due to aptx right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curryjuniour(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Hi guys, I'm going to get a new phone today which is redmi note 7, but I heard of the poco f1 and I wanted to hear your opinion about it. My budget is below 70k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2019
curryjuniour:
Hi guys, I'm going to get a new phone today which is redmi note 7, but I heard of the poco f1 and I wanted to hear your opinion about it. My budget is below 70k.

Stay with your budget bro

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2019
I saw from review that there is no infrared in Mi 9t, Mi 9, K2 Pro, meaning no universal remote.

Please recommend a phone with infrared between the range of 80-100 aside note 8 and Mi CC9

Currently using Redmi note 7 and I want to upgrade. The RAM of this 4G is annoying cry

If you are using Mi A3, please I need your review. The opinion I am seeing isn't encouraging
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curryjuniour(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2019
MrGokay:

Stay with your budget bro

I just saw the price of the poco f1.
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Biafrareform:

I saw from review that there is no infrared in Mi 9t, Mi 9, K2 Pro, meaning no universal remote.

Please recommend a phone with infrared between the range of 80-100 aside note 8 and Mi CC9

Currently using Redmi note 7 and I want to upgrade. The RAM of this 4G is annoying cry

If you are using Mi A3, please I need your review. The opinion I am seeing isn't encouraging

Which ever you choose, run from CC9

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Final result.
The trick here is you will have to sacrifice your phones performance to get more battery backup. I decovered that the phone became slow in performing some task. Gcam processing took a longer time, triple finger screen shot was slow, switching from app to app through gesture navigation was also slow. Browsing was ok with mtn 4g, playing music, watching movies and most other basic task was very responsive.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2019
drjprince .. .. .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY oooooooooh .. .. so, how e go be na? as a big uncle cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yongLord(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.