Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9196388 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

Even Generic has it's own smartband
Generic nr b name of brand ooo, e mean brandless or makee-makee, nameless, no address, website, factory, support, no nothing grin.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alebz007: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

I think you should re read my initial comment. In which world does a wireless earpiece have sim port? If the comment wasn't meant to be a sarcastic one? Even though I haven't seen any Xiaomi product before now . I have followed this thread long enough to see the comments on airdots, Qtcy and other earphones both wired and wireless. That have been purchased by members of this thread.
Please don't force me to admit nothing in order to ridicule me. I am a big fan of earphones and I have them plenty.
I know RN7 doesn't come with earphones and users have to buy them.
Have a Good Night Sir
I quite understand u sir. I saw u wer jus being sarcastic. Just ignore. Evn my mum knws u dnt use simcards on tws buds. Dnt knw y its causing an issue. I guess twas cos genius answered u with a meme. He prolly didnt understand ur comment at dt time. Prolly.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SWORD419(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello guys,im having difficulty updating my Rn7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

I think you should re read my initial comment. In which world does a wireless earpiece have sim port? If the comment wasn't meant to be a sarcastic one? Even though I haven't seen any Xiaomi product before now . I have followed this thread long enough to see the comments on airdots, Qtcy and other earphones both wired and wireless. That have been purchased by members of this thread.
Please don't force me to admit nothing in order to ridicule me. I am a big fan of earphones and I have them plenty.
I know RN7 doesn't come with earphones and users have to buy them.
Have a Good Night Sir

undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gptech:

Generic nr b name of brand ooo, e mean brandless or makee-makee, nameless, no address, website, factory, support, no nothing grin.

Wait for your own response too. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gptech:

I know right, but the way Jumia puts up the adverts. You will feel like you are getting the world with chicken change. But just wait until its delivered. Then you will discover that it was all a farce.
That's why immediately gave in when a staff decided to purchase the freebie that came with my Nokia 3.2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Wait for your own response too. cheesy
I dey sleep already ooo cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

I know right
NO, YOU DON'T KNOW! You stop learning when you are dead!

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gptech:

NO, YOU DON'T KNOW! You stop learning when you are dead!

You guys just want to me admit to being partially/ totally ignorant tonight. Lol, if you must know, i learnt that fact in this section (phone). Sometime in the past there was an argument on this issue. I only comment on issues were I have knowledge about. I don't just jump on an issue to cause unnecessary argument. I comment to prove a case or correct a misconception.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
2kurupt:

The features offered by the mi band 4 makes it a steal for the price in comparison to that of other top brands.

I still don't get the fun in making a call via a smartwatch with its tiny screen and all. That's a gimmickry that am sure a user will soon get bored of after the show-off phase.

that tiny screen does a lot. you can do basically everything with it just like your phone.
nobody is a kid that shows off. whenever my brother is driving and a call comes in, he receives d call via the watch.
aside d call, the watch is so powerful.. i was thinking mi band4 was same ish....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Baroba:

This is what you are looking for bruv, not a $26 band

it is also cheap now, no big deal
i was thinking mi band had the same fucntion with it..
thanks for the clarification.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
GrandMufti:

You are wicked sir
he was showing me the difference between mi band n Samsung gear.
nothing wicked there..cheap shitttt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Reddington:

I'm his media assistant, sir. Ermm, he's still in shock. He instructed me to tell you: "I no do again"grin
Thanks, gentlemen of the press. No further comment grin

i was thinking mi band was like samsung watch and so i asked fr the difference n e told me....
i see you no reason why u masturbating...
u re the media assistant to your family member. you are the one in shock for that cheap shittt.
God punish poverty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teeboy230: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Anyone has redmi note 7 for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

i was thinking mi band was like samsung watch and so i asked fr the difference n e told me....
i see you no reason why u masturbating...
u re the media assistant to your family member. you are the one in shock for that cheap shittt.
God punish poverty
why u now making noise ..only God knows if you have money to buy the band 4 sef

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2019
supersaz66:

Port Harcourt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

undecided undecided

I know that we are all prone to mistakes. I try as much as possible not to make use of pictures. Because I rely so much on words and trust .I try to accept whatever as in this case my friend is trying to say as the truth. And also expect my friend to treat me the same way.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Has any1 gotten anything from this store using AES?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2019
gidieberry:
na dt gaming thread ones epic past.. U go quote am, e go still post somethin as if say ya quote dey no exist ulon nairaland server.. I trust dt other guy Baddestguyp, e go surely reply..

BaddestguyP na confirm person. Even guydangerous dey always reply too.

But this one ehnn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 1:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Good day great people of the xiaomi section! Please I have an order on aliexpress that is stuck on "Shipment ready for dispatch" since September 24. Aliexpress notified me that the seller has shipped the order but it's just stuck there for over 2 weeks now. This isn't my first order on aliexpress. on ali so I know it's abnormal even for an untrackable package. worst part is that seller doesn't even read or reply my message.

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD OPEN DISPUTE OR WAIT A WHILE?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2019
leksymaxy:
add me 08105543265
Add me 08067266575
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Kennyflyair:
Good day great people of the xiaomi section! Please I have an order on aliexpress that is stuck on "Shipment ready for dispatch" since September 24. Aliexpress notified me that the seller has shipped the order but it's just stuck there for over 2 weeks now. This isn't my first order on aliexpress. on ali so I know it's abnormal even for an untrackable package. worst part is that seller doesn't even read or reply my message.

Estimated delivery period is clearly written there.

Open dispute only if you don't receive your item towards the end of the delivery period.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2019
vickthorious:

why u now making noise ..only God knows if you have money to buy the band 4 sef

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Jidibia:

Abeg wetin the redmi note 7 take better pass the A50? Na for battery abi na wetin? Maybe una go talk say na processor bla bla bla. Abi u wan compare that RN7 wacked camera to A50 crispy camera? No be type b charging port sef the RN7 get? RN7 wey no dey fast charge.
Even A30 sef beat RN7 hands down.

From d way u talk be like u never handle d rn7 before.. Rn7 get type c port na.. And e de fast charge like mad if u use a fast charger for it.. I hav frnds using a50 and dem de find how to install gcam for dem fone so dey can take a beta pix.. U claim amoled.. To u now d amoled fr a50 na same wd d one fr s10 grin.. I was tge first set that used note 7 wen e jus show though i dont like it that much but its beta dan a50.. Concerning d mi 9 i used it fr two weeks its superb but the battery life is zero.. Currently using Mi 9T... Dis device is d best value for money.. Even a frnd using samsung note 9 don go sell e own buy mi 9t.. Xiaomi na boss jare

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:28am On Oct 11, 2019
anonymousghost2:

he was showing me the difference between mi band n Samsung gear.
nothing wicked there..cheap shitttt

See as you cast ya sef

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Kennyflyair:

U want help yet u de cover tracking nunber.. Who wan steal ur package.. Black man

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:50am On Oct 11, 2019
lavenderjade:

U want help yet u de cover tracking nunber.. Who wan steal ur package.. Black man
I really don't get d need for such sef...forget the help thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 3:09am On Oct 11, 2019
lavenderjade:

Looooool! I actually find this funny because while covering the tracking number, I thought in my mind "why you doing this?" But I actually covered it cos I noticed everyone here does that when posting such . I don't even know why people cover it. I just prefer to be safe than sorry tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 3:10am On Oct 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

Estimated delivery period is clearly written there.

Open dispute only if you don't receive your item towards the end of the delivery period.

Okay thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:30am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

Have a Good Night Sir Ma

Corrected
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Kennyflyair:

Looooool! I actually find this funny because while covering the tracking number, I thought in my mind "why you doing this?" But I actually covered it cos I noticed everyone here does that when posting such . I don't even know why people cover it. I just prefer to be safe than sorry tho.

D assholes cover it cos de tink ppl can colect dier package..
Hw dem wan take collect wetin ur name.. Even d owber sef de get tough time collecting it somtimes grin grin

Oya come and collect this grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2019
lavenderjade:

D assholes cover it cos de tink ppl can colect dier package.
With due respect, boss, you really don't need this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.