Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9294491 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopefulLandlord: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2019
alebz007:
Evn my mum knws u dnt use simcards on tws buds.
seems like an insult to your mum
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:07am On Oct 11, 2019
jboixxx:

With due respect, boss, you really don't need this.

grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

Estimated delivery period is clearly written there.

Open dispute only if you don't receive your item towards the end of the delivery period.
please what do you have to say about this one?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:36am On Oct 11, 2019
StRichard:
please what do you have to say about this one?
You can open now or wait more days. Have you checked the status using a 3rd party app as AES tracking info isn't always reliable.
Somehow, I believe they don't base their judgement(s) on that thing you're seeing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2019
lavenderjade:

From d way u talk be like u never handle d rn7 before.. Rn7 get type c port na.. And e de fast charge like mad if u use a fast charger for it.. I hav frnds using a50 and dem de find how to install gcam for dem fone so dey can take a beta pix.. U claim amoled.. To u now d amoled fr a50 na same wd d one fr s10 grin.. I was tge first set that used note 7 wen e jus show though i dont like it that much but its beta dan a50.. Concerning d mi 9 i used it fr two weeks its superb but the battery life is zero.. Currently using Mi 9T... Dis device is d best value for money.. Even a frnd using samsung note 9 don go sell e own buy mi 9t.. Xiaomi na boss jare
Unbiased analogy. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2019
jboixxx:

You can open now or wait more days. Have you checked the status using a 3rd party app as AES tracking info isn't always reliable.
Somehow, I believe they don't base their judgement(s) on that thing you're seeing
yes I have used 17track, 24track and parcelinfo, still the same result.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2019
genius43:

AliExpress
that aliexpress thing is slow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mateen007: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2019
genius43:

Be patient, only the developers have the answer to your question.

Ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

See as you cast ya sef

na u cast ursef poor man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BonkoINC: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2019
madgoat:

Different strokes for different folks bro.
I see no reason why i even need to receive a call with my smart band when i have my redmi airdots.

I got mine yesterday from macybayland. ..but the airdots are not great for receiving phone calls o.. they re too far from the mouth.

Unless u re in a very silent room..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Wait for your own response too. cheesy

Just like you predicted..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2019
To all,
Must we insult someone to pass a message across? We should respect each other here na,
haba! Maybe the person you're even insulting go be your helper tomorrow, you never sabi.
Let's be guided, biko

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Mi A3 vs rn8, which should and go for and better? Value for money is my priority.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2019
So this thread has crossed page 6000? shocked

I can't keep up anymore embarassed

I can see we have many new names here. Una weh done o

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anna081: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2019
nani667:

Battery is good... UI is improved, transitions and animations are also improved... And some new features here and there... Stable version is very Snappy ✔️

Onlu issue is the lack of themes, themes for MIUI 11 are nonexistent
have they remove the black theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

I know that we are all prone to mistakes. I try as much as possible not to make use of pictures. Because I rely so much on words and trust .I try to accept whatever as in this case my friend is trying to say as the truth. And also expect my friend to treat me the same way.

You try hard too much. What's the correlation of the redmi 7 with the airdots that you mentioned. Xiaomi devices don't come with earpiece,every Tom,Dick and Harry know that. So what is your point gan gan? Your points are just all over the place. Try to take a deep breath sometimes. That you need to mention you have many earpieces is laughable. Calm down.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You try hard too much. What's the correlation of the redmi 7 with the airdots that you mentioned. Xiaomi devices don't come with earpiece,every Tom,Dick and Harry know that. So what is your point gan gan? Your points are just all over the place. Try to take a deep breath sometimes. That you need to mention you have many earpieces is laughable. Calm down.

Madam Fibo, you know me say I go Don reply am normally. But I didn't. You know why o. Abeg, stop dey reply am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2019
2kurupt:

Quite a childish and immature attitude if you ask me.

e get anybody wey dey feed anybody here?

Wat if him no sabi check or reply mentions not really that he does not want to reply undecided
Have u thought in dat line
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anna081: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2019
nani667:

Battery is good... UI is improved, transitions and animations are also improved... And some new features here and there... Stable version is very Snappy ✔️

does it have menu
like that of infinix?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
The ogas in the house. pls sir/ma what can I do in this situation. other package ordered the same time with this has been received. trying to open dispute but when I choose no for the did you receive your order it shows the 1st pics

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubakar96: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Abubakar96:
Hello house!

Please for a budget of 75k to 90k, which device should I look at?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Madam Fibo, you know me say I go Don reply am normally. But I didn't. You know why o. Abeg, stop dey reply am.
How many earphones u get? grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2019
suco01:
The ogas in the house. pls sir/ma what can I do in this situation. other package ordered the same time with this has been received. trying to open dispute but when I choose no for the did you receive your order it shows the 1st pics
Your item is already in Nigeria. Just in case, you can only open dispute after 11 days from now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Gptech:

How many earphones u get? grin

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Abeg who fit help me with original poweramp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Luisema4luv:

Wat if him no sabi check or reply mentions not really that he does not want to reply undecided
Have u thought in dat line

He sabi abeg bro.

He sabi wella. He no just dey reply ni. Most of us know am wella from gaming threads o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Gptech:

NO, YOU DON'T KNOW! You stop learning when you are dead!

LOL, na now I see this oo. cheesy cheesy the guy nor dey gree. Hian.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2019
shosky1794:

Just like you predicted..

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

grin a fi suuru.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amo4christ(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2019
nani667:

can't wait to try ultra battery saver feature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Just got this from an app. Is this the real Poweramp?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2019
lastdiamond143:

The thing turn me to liar, not funny at all. I left the phone with their manager for 3hrs the phone dey okay

Bro, just calm. Don't change the screen yet.

Okay I will not change it

when next this type of things happens again get another phone nd video the behaviour. I ve a friend who experienced ghost touches on his new Ferro mobile, the only time u can get the seller to listen to u is if u ve proof because going there with nothing to backup ur claims will scream novice or insatiable customer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.