Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9292534 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tolu95(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
KillerFrost:
Good day guys, my package with Singapore post has been stuck on DISPATCHED TO OVERSEAS for over four days now. Should I be worried? If not, when should I expect delivery of the item?

Guys with experience, please your replies are highly anticipated and would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Mine has been stuck at overseas admin since sept 12 more than a month now. I am still expecting it sha. I know it will land
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlabisi93: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tolu95:

Mine has been stuck at overseas admin since sept 12 more than a month now. I am still expecting it sha. I know it will land
tell am ooo mine na since sept 10

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

Yes I love constructive arguments that can add to my knowledge. I am a lawyer by profession.

Lol.

Did you do "logic" in school or you missed the classes? Cos some of your arguments eh, some people can easily floor you by reading "Intensive English for senior secondary school students."

You need to work on choice of words and ability to make your premises and conclusions logically sound. It's not about stringing fanciful words, it's about putting reasoning and meanings behind plain letters. Also, you need your facts to be fully cooked and ready for human consumption before bringing it out of the pot!

PS: I like lawyers that learn from the flaws of their argument, admit errors, and come back stronger and not one who would like to grammatically equate "all" to "most." I enjoy reading your posts though... Quite a couple of things to learn from your boob-s.

Ciao!

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Luisema4luv:

25th sept,shipped 26th or thereabout
Alright bro thanks. All is in order then. My was 29th/30th.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

Yes I love constructive arguments that can add to my knowledge. I am a lawyer by profession.
AHH! Abajo. The apple never fall far from its tree. So all this while you're just having fun grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
KillerFrost:
Good day guys, my package with Singapore post has been stuck on DISPATCHED TO OVERSEAS for over four days now. Should I be worried? If not, when should I expect delivery of the item?

Guys with experience, please your replies are highly anticipated and would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
You can start worrying after about 10-15days minimum not just 4 days undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iyazking: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please is it safe to place order on aliexpress now
Heard there's issue with shipping stuffs this days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

Exactly! I said it. You enjoying arguing faa.. cry
Now I understand cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

There was a prophecy long ago!
Las Las you go dey alright!!.
If henry007,messmelly and madgoat later SAW and FOLLOWED the light, bros I ask WHO BE YOU?

KngGezy is still wallowing in darkness. He go soon dey alright las las grin

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Lol.

Did you do "logic" in school or you missed the classes? Cos some of your arguments eh, some people can easily floor you by reading "Intensive English for senior secondary school students."

You need to work on choice of words and ability to make your premises and conclusions logically sound. It's not about stringing fanciful words, it's about putting reasoning and meanings behind plain letters. Also, you need your facts to be fully cooked and ready for human consumption before bringing it out of the pot!

PS: I like lawyers that learn from the flaws of their argument, admit errors, and come back stronger and not one who would like to grammatically equate "all" to "most." I enjoy reading your posts though... Quite a couple of things to learn from your boob-s.

Ciao!

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thread still going strong. smiley

Guys, please indulge me this one time. I've got a new 64GB iPhone Xr for sale @ 230K o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arazanbal: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
please i am in need of fairly used Xbox one s 500gb and I don't know if i can pay twice my budget is 60k and i am in benin city.anyhope of getting one at all

sorry for posting it here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
mathefaro:
Why are you also hell bent on being on the offensive? That it doesn't have that feature doesn't mean it's a flaw. Why can't you guys just accept the peculiarity of miui? Or will you also accept that because another phone/Os doesn't have second space, then it's flawed?
I just don't understand you people sometimes.
Anyway, I greet you all in peace.

It's a fact.. someone pointed out it was in Oreo.

But it no longer works after updating to Pie..

Loads of folks also confirmed it doesn't work on pie..

So with all these facts are you saying it's cool for Xiaomi to remove a useful feature that lots of its users find useful?

Im just merely staying the obvious, if you find it offensive your headache... Fact remains that stock miui doesn't support wifi sharing via hotspot...

A feature which is a base on stock..

End of...

Like it or not it's a fact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

You shouldn't take criticism as a bad thing. It is a good thing, it gives room for improvement.

Nobody gets paid to discredit another brand. Me I like tasting different waters. I may one day own a Xiaomi device. So my loyalty is based on what I see as the best.

I was beginning to ask myself if my note 7 had suddenly become an iPhone in my hand... Same Xiaomi that I've used and referred to others..

These are constructive observations... So why folks are quick to shout down others I will never know... Complex maybe

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
arazanbal:
please i am in need of fairly used Xbox one s 500gb and I don't know if i can pay twice my budget is 60k and i am in benin city.anyhope of getting one at all

sorry for posting it here

Pm me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is why we use Xiaomi/Redmi.. Unlock your bootloader and do whatever you want with your phone.. The MIUI 11 wey people dey cry dey wait for, we don see am finish lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by arazanbal: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
vanchi:

Pm me

i have sent you a PM we can chat on whatsapp
0805 663 4624
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hyinkar97:
So, we have to wait another week cry
Phase 1 Devices be lyk "Best-sellers Gang" grin

Phase 2 Devices be lyk "Legendary Gang" I see my former Note 5 Pro and the Untouchable Note 4 there cheesy

Phase 3 Devices be lyk "Total Flop Gang" with our very own Note 6 Pro leading the way, even though it came out after Note 5 Pro grin.. But wait, is that Note 8 I see there, is this a prediction shocked

Phase 4 Devices be lyk "LeeeeeeeMaaaaaooooooooo" cry cry Buy at ya own risk.. EmPtyK cry

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
flawless911:
This is why we use Xiaomi/Redmi.. Unlock your bootloader and do whatever you want with your phone.. The MIUI 11 wey people dey cry dey wait for, we don see am finish lipsrsealed cheesy

Nice.... So what's unique from your experience
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olak4gold(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hope and pray Xiaomi will include "enter password" before switching off the phone in a lock screen mode in the next update Miui 11. It'll save many from pickpockets and theft especially if the phone is connected to a band.
Cc Gptech, Fibonacci2526, Genius43 and all Xiaomites.
Do they capture the above� in miui11

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Just got the MI A3... What would be the best advice for a brother that just got into the Xiaomi gang

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
olak4gold:
I hope and pray Xiaomi will include "enter password" before switching off the phone in a lock screen mode in the next update Miui 11. It'll save many from pickpockets and theft especially if the phone is connected to a band.

Don't know, till MIUI 11 hits our phones

PS. Currently as long as your Mi Account is logged in the phone is also useless to the thief
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
vanchi:

It's a fact.. someone pointed out it was in Oreo.

But it no longer works after updating to Pie..

Loads of folks also confirmed it doesn't work on pie..

So with all these facts are you saying it's cool for Xiaomi to remove a useful feature that lots of its users find useful?

Im just merely staying the obvious, if you find it offensive your headache... Fact remains that stock miui doesn't support wifi sharing via hotspot...

A feature which is a base on stock..

End of...

Like it or not it's a fact

The way you stake your argument is a major factor in how people react to it.

Your above post as a case study shows you are quick to attack. You mustn't have the final say.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Not just happy with AliExpress. I bought a phone since on the first and it has not been shipped and the seller is not even replying messages
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
vickthorious:
.can i hire you i need sue some people please can a lawyer be asked to sue himself by his client??
You Don dey madt abi? gringringringringringrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
sanandreas:
Not just happy with AliExpress. I bought a phone since on the first and it has not been shipped and the seller is not even replying messages

Did you check the store's processing time before making the order? If it is within 30days the seller won't answer you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pls who knows how to share/transfer data on mtn,glo or Airtel?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Lol.

Ciao!

A lawyer who does not know that election petitions surrounding the elections of a Senator ends at the Appeal Court, who does not know that a Senator does not enjoy immunity - Is that one a lawyer. I wonder why we still take him seriously here. I guess we are just following a Bible verse which says: ANSWER a fo*l according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
hey

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jecyangel(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
jboixxx:

You'll see the billing invoice when you get there.
Thanks dear..
I blame the seller for sending through EMS anyways .. Will avoid that next time by stating it..

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
olak4gold:
Available on miui.eu. I've been using MIUI 11 for close to 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Pls who knows how to share/transfer data on mtn,glo or Airtel?
You want to reduce ya papa airtime? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 23jerryking(m), Geofavor(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.