Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9244315 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
must you loud it? cheesy btw I don swap the sim, when I finish I go put am back grin
Forgive me Abeg, this my mouth no go put me for wahala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
jboixxx:

Ẹyin la ba nibẹ.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
madgoat:

KngGezy is still wallowing in darkness. He go soon dey alright las las grin

I was wallowing in Darkness and Samsungs light shone bright on me. I doubt if any light can be brighter than that though. Although others can come close and even may be slightly better. Maybe someday tho...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
vickthorious:
.can i hire you i need sue some people
please can a lawyer be asked to sue himself by his client??

Lol
What did I do to you ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
palmshots:
I just purchased a Redmi note 7 ... please can someone recommend for me the best launcher I cud use and also I saw somwhr something like Gcam...can someone put me through Thanks
poco laucher
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
so I made another audio sample. this time its a short iPhone 11 review with nairamarley 's soapy instrumental. I apologize for low audio quality and unprofessionality.
but what do you guys think about this one
https://www.musicwemake.com/listen?song=iphone-11-review-jo-soapy-instrumental-Wctj6acJ6ab
Keep it up! The chorus is good but your flow, rhythm and beat should be in harmony (I said it before), my honest opinion. keep practicing you will get there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
so I made another audio sample. this time its a short iPhone 11 review with nairamarley 's soapy instrumental. I apologize for low audio quality and unprofessionality.
https://www.musicwemake.com/listen?song=iphone-11-review-jo-soapy-instrumental-Wctj6acJ6ab
Really Nice One Bro I Enjoyed It cool grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highbee028(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hi guys,my Redmi note 7 for sale. No issues with it and still fairly new. Bought it in july. Reason for sale is because i want to buy Mi A3. Location is Oyo state. If you are interested,you can holla me on 08080330372
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
maclawrence02:
Forgive me Abeg, this my mouth no go put me for wahala.
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinha(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello house,

My note 4x picks calls after some seconds how do I correct this...

Help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highbee028(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
jinha:
I want to buy RN 7.... I
Hi,my Redmi note 7 4/64gb for sale. No issues with it and still fairly new. Bought it in july. Reason for sale is because i want to buy Mi A3. Location is Oyo state. If you are interested,you can holla me on 08080330372
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

Keep it up! The chorus is good but your flow, rhythm and beat should be in harmony (I said it before), my honest opinion. keep practicing you will get there.
yea thank you... I noticed that, and its due to the limitation/weak processor of my phone which makes processing/rendering delayed, take longer time to process, making it hectic, I can't even explain in words, sometimes when I've edit to a point I start having headache
these are the apps I use on the tecno y2(sometimes my dad will even collect his phone saying am pressing it too much, that it should rest from my hand)
it took me like almost 3 days to finish this one sef
maybe the next audio(by God's grace, VIDEO) i will make is of the redmi note 8 review or pixel 4xl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
jinha:
Hello house,
Help
Go to settings, search for auto recieve and toggle it off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Trex4:
Really Nice One Bro I Enjoyed It cool grin
thank you very much smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
jinha:
Hello house,

Help

Are you on the latest update?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
yea thank you... I noticed that, and its due to the limitation/weak processor of my phone which makes processing/rendering delayed, take longer time to process, making it hectic, I can't even explain in words, sometimes when I've edit to a point I start having headache
these are the apps I use on the tecno y2(sometimes my dad will even collect his phone saying am pressing it too much, that it should rest from my hand)
it took me like almost 3 days to finish this one sef
maybe the next audio(by God's grace, VIDEO) i will make is of the redmi note 8 review or pixel 4xl grin
Amen. I just admire your zeal and honesty. You will look back someday and smile. You'll be great.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

I may have actually missed some. But I am coming let me check if my phi103 notes is still intact. Let me revise it I will get back to you Sir.

I'm waiting... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
maclawrence02:

Amen. I just admire your zeal and honesty. You will look back someday and smile. You'll be great.
AMEN smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

Keep it up!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
palmshots:
I just purchased a Redmi note 7 ... please can someone recommend for me the best launcher I cud use and also I saw somwhr something like Gcam...can someone put me through Thanks

I like Microsoft Launcher. That's my ultimate launcher recommendation.

Search for jboixx compilation, it'll answer your gcam question and so much more
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Keep it up!
thank you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
HowGlorious:

MIUI EU Rom on K20 Pro?

Yeah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
I want to get a Redmi phone. Is Mi A3 better than Note 7? Please I need your sincere opinions. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

I was wallowing in Darkness and Samsungs light shone bright on me. I doubt if any light can be brighter than that though. Although others can come close and even may be slightly better. Maybe someday tho...

It's amazing how you managed to contradict yourself in just one paragraph.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good evening.. please i need the gcam link for redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrandMufti:
Airtel browsing seems to be slow these days

Thought it was just in my area. That's what you get when you adopt the Transsion marketing mode. Going back to MTN
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

Honestly you tried bro but you still have room for improvement in the area of your rhythm flowing with the beat as maclawrence02 stated. Keep trying "persistence breaks resistance"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
madgoat:

What if the fone is flashed? Wont the thief be able to now use it?

He won't. Until you delete that device from your Mi account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kceefresh19:
Good evening.. please i need the gcam link for redmi 7

As for GCam and other FAQs first consult Jboixxx compilation list, then you can ask questions on issues) topics not treated there
Jboix comp list link
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1782#61425404

GCam link (Note and adhere to all procedures)
https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
DlawTECHY:
Abeg link to Gcam for MiA3 I just got it.
Who would recommend any nice app or configuration to do.

I know say nor be MIUI but how far

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_B-S-G-based_v.0.2c_TlnNeun.apk

Play around with your phone you will learn new things that way. Don't wait for handouts on how to use your phone

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
shosky1794:

Thought it was just in my area. That's what you get when you adopt the Transsion marketing mode. Going back to MTN

Choi. I switched to 3G. It seems like their 4G is down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m), funstufz and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.