Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9244435 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6061) (6062) (6063) (6064) (6065) (6066) (6067) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
salvo583:

How much did Xiaomi pay you for this fallacy?? abi is it not the same RN7 I'm using?

Egbon we can extend the thunder to your side

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Inferiority complex na badt thing aswear.

After all the guy rantings. Smh

kiss
There's another one ↑
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
jboixxx:

There's another one ↑

Leave that one grin

Hand go soon meet am

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
ParkiaZerm:

Dolby digital plus
Audio modification library
Audio compatibily
But the first time the thing happened i updated magisk to v20 and 7.3.5 apk
I'm also experiencing something similar.
After installing and rebooting my stock and gcam will stop working until I reflash my backup update zip. I've decided to forget about dolby and manage v4a like dat.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
maclawrence02:

I'm also experiencing something similar.
After installing and rebooting my stock and gcam will stop working until I reflash my backup update zip. I've decided to forget about dolby and manage v4a like dat.

Na magisk dey cause am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

No need to flash new ROM. Sometimes reflashing the module uninstalls it or just flash magisk uninstaller zip to remove magisk
I don't think Magisk it's self is the issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Na magisk dey cause am
Pls any solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good Evening House...
PLEASE, I need REDMI NOTE 5 Screen Protector Any Colour, and Case. Either Sale/Free
I'm read to pay WayBill.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hyinkar97:
I updated my system launcher and I just noticed these changes this morning
These quick options pop up when you long press on your apps. Interesting!
Also in poco launcher.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
Good Evening House...
PLEASE, I need REDMI NOTE 5 Screen Protector Any Colour, and Case. Either Sale/Free
I'm read to pay WayBill.

Thanks
Quality cafele case and transparent glass. 08164449908 WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Trex4:
I Really Want to say deeply that may ogun state Thunder fire anyone that talks bad about the redmi Note 7's camera again angry

At my dinner night yesterday my infinix couldn't take any meaniful image angry I had to borrow a friends redmi Note 7 and boy Even with the thick night and low lighting in the hall the pictures were marvelous. Flash wasn't even turned on Sef..... May I mention it was stock cam grin grin

Thank God my exams are over grin I'm definitely getting a xiaomi device cheesy
Senior bros Abeg temper justice with mercy. Na beg I dey beg o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
mathefaro:
Quality cafele case and transparent glass. 08164449908 WhatsApp
Alright.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
pharmtasy:

Like my birth certificate?

Or an arrest warrant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Inferiority complex na badt thing aswear.

After all the guy rantings. Smh

kiss

Another pained one...

Una plenty oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
vanchi:

Another pained one...

Una plenty oh
Receive sense in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
getbizy:
Xiaomi phones
Wrong thread, post here instead https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
How much is xiaomi airdot and airdot pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
salvo583:

How much did Xiaomi pay you for this fallacy?? abi is it not the same RN7 I'm using?
Baba Stop This Joke Oh angry Go and gather Any Infinix/Techno Phone in Fact Or Any Other Phone In The Price Range Of This Redmi Note 7 And Compare First Then We Can Talk. Would Have Posted Pictures But Me And My Date's Faces Are On Them. My Infinix Hot 6x And Hot 4 Lite Phone Actually Disgraced Me Left And Right North and South Last Night.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
anna081:

on WhatsApp?
Yhea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
olayinkajnr:

You are probably not in the group anymore.
Just Tried Sending A Message And Saw That I Was Actually Removed cry It's not Fair Nah I've Not Even Sent A Sticker Before Talk Less Of Ad And Spam Message cry angry What Do You Think Happened?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ejiphill09:

Receive sense in Jesus name.

Amen... Person no dey ever get too much sense..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lampert505(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good to know bro... Thanks for the eye opener
micxwell:

The prices don't usually get reduced as widely acclaimed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2019
vanchi:

Amen... Person no dey ever get too much sense..

I am filled with laughter. But joking aside no one knows it all. Guys here should gladly accept criticism. Because they also know that they give it out alot. On other threads most especially the Infinix thread. Or any transsion related device thread. I was thinking that was all. Until I saw that they didn't spare my Samsung thread grin too.

I was even more surprised that their users weren't spared. As far as you are not preaching the "Gospel". Ab initio I never really paid any attention to any other thread in this section apart from Infinix when I was using it and Samsung. Then I began noticing heavy artillery fire from users of this device towards Infinix users. Then I decided to visit their base and see what their convo will be like. And God I wasn't disappointed the air was tight and close.

I decided to make the difference by not using abusive words as was the norm here. By responding to each bashing with subtle posts. It's not like I couldn't also reply in like manner. What do I have to lose probably after saying uncouth things i will deactivate my account.
I might not know all about phones but the little i know is way more than an average users knowledge.

In the end it is important we tolerate each other. The heavens is large enough for all birds to fly without touching each other. And I think this forum is large enough to contain a million brands and their respective threads thanks to Seun . Each phone is unique, please let's respect that not Hate.
Peace and God Bless us all

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2019
KngGezy:

I am filled with laughter. But joking aside no one knows it all. Guys here should gladly accept criticism. Because they also know that they give it out alot. On other threads most especially the Infinix thread. Or any transsion related device thread. I was thinking that was all. Until I saw that they didn't spare my Samsung thread grin too.

I was even more surprised that their users weren't spared. As far as you are not preaching the "Gospel". Ab initio I never really paid any attention to any other thread in this section apart from Infinix when I was using it and Samsung. Then I began noticing heavy artillery fire from users of this device towards Infinix users. Then I decided to visit their base and see what their convo will be like. And God I wasn't disappointed the air was tight and close.

I decided to make the difference by not using abusive words as was the norm here. By responding to each bashing with subtle posts. It's not like I couldn't also reply in like manner. What do I have to lose probably after saying uncouth things i will deactivate my account.
I might not know all about phones but the little i know is way more than an average users knowledge.

In the end it is important we tolerate each other. The heavens is large enough for all birds to fly without touching each other. And I think this forum is large enough to contain a million brands and their respective threads thanks to Seun . Each phone is unique, please let's respect that not Hate.

Everyone would always self preserve and protect their individualistic àkàrà's......

How would someone say his màmá's àkàrà is not sweeter than another's.......

I would humbly and respectfully like to inform you that, Umidigi devices are more superior to xiaomi devices...... I am not in a mood to argue or debate......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Everyone would always self preserve and protect their individualistic àkàrà's......

I would humbly and respectfully like to inform you that, Umidigi devices are more superior to xiaomi devices...... I am not in a mood to argue or debate......

You've got no role there tongue

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tomiwa20(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

what is Umidigi

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2019
tomiwa20:
what is Umidigi

Don't tell me.......

This is Umidigi............

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2019
jboixxx:

You've got no role there tongue

Not at all....... wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2019
KngGezy:

Oga, stop spewing trash here. There is absolutely nothing unique about Tecno, Infinix and itel phones. And please, I don't own a Xiaomi phone, never have. But I'd sure own one soon cos I've seen how great their phones are. Even my Lenovo k5 pro is no match for any transsion product in its price range. And truly, xiaomi budget devices beats any Samsung budget device in its price range. It's not dem say, I've compared in real life. And while i agree we should tolerate each other, i also know it's wicked of someone not to tell his neighbour the truth.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2019
vanchi:

I quit modifying a while back. I enjoy my phone as is.. so I try to buy what has everything I need
That means u don't use anytin
Bcoz no phone has everything
android phone is just like u owing a duplex but ure limited to access a room... With tweaking, u have everything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 5:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Luisema4luv:

Yes mine is still showing 1500 for 6g
What code did you use ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6061) (6062) (6063) (6064) (6065) (6066) (6067) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funstufz, sherozy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.