Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9300179 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6062) (6063) (6064) (6065) (6066) (6067) (6068) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't tell me.......

This is Umidigi............
Copy cat grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2019
humblesteve:

Copy cat grin

Why waste money on research & development? When copy & paste, is a much much cheaper option........... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't tell me.......

umidigi that dwells in ocean of lost MTKs and rarely sends out updates grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2019
humblesteve:

What code did you use ?
*144#
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Trex4:
Just Tried Sending A Message And Saw That I Was Actually Removed cry It's not Fair Nah I've Not Even Sent A Sticker Before Talk Less Of Ad And Spam Message cry angry What Do You Think Happened?

I don't know o.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

Inferiority complex na badt thing aswear.

After all the guy rantings. Smh

kiss

Lol. The way he take generalise self. If person no know anything, make he no dey claim say he sabi anything. Not to talk of generalising. He was so sure of what he typed faa grin grin grin

He won't take it back. Just watch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2019
ityP:

Oga, stop spewing trash here. There is absolutely nothing unique about Tecno, Infinix and itel phones. And please, I don't own a Xiaomi phone, never have. But I'd sure own one soon cos I've seen how great their phones are. Even my Lenovo k5 pro is no match for any transsion product in its price range. And truly, xiaomi budget devices beats any Samsung budget device in its price range. It's not dem say, I've compared in real life. And while i agree we should tolerate each other, i also know it's wicked of someone not to tell his neighbour the truth.

My Oga, you get time o.

How you take read that long thing?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anna081: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't tell me.......
the only thing they have is battery and xaiom has it them no get camera phone design them no get
shift jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyinkar97(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
maclawrence02:

Also in poco launcher.
Nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Xiaomi mi 9t/k20 or k20 pro user please? Need to ask a question
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2019
KngGezy:

I am filled with laughter. But joking aside no one knows it all. Guys here should gladly accept criticism. Because they also know that they give it out alot. On other threads most especially the Infinix thread. Or any transsion related device thread. I was thinking that was all. Until I saw that they didn't spare my Samsung thread grin too.

I was even more surprised that their users weren't spared. As far as you are not preaching the "Gospel". Ab initio I never really paid any attention to any other thread in this section apart from Infinix when I was using it and Samsung. Then I began noticing heavy artillery fire from users of this device towards Infinix users. Then I decided to visit their base and see what their convo will be like. And God I wasn't disappointed the air was tight and close.

I decided to make the difference by not using abusive words as was the norm here. By responding to each bashing with subtle posts. It's not like I couldn't also reply in like manner. What do I have to lose probably after saying uncouth things i will deactivate my account.
I might not know all about phones but the little i know is way more than an average users knowledge.

In the end it is important we tolerate each other. The heavens is large enough for all birds to fly without touching each other. And I think this forum is large enough to contain a million brands and their respective threads thanks to Seun . Each phone is unique, please let's respect that not Hate.
Peace and God Bless us all

Me I'm just having fun while waiting for miui 11. Hopefully they bring back the hotspot and WiFi dual feature which they took away that made some folks want to 'kick the bucket by force'

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Everyone would always self preserve and protect their individualistic àkàrà's......

How would someone say his màmá's àkàrà is not sweeter than another's.......

I would humbly and respectfully like to inform you that, Umidigi devices are more superior to xiaomi devices...... I am not in a mood to argue or debate......

angry grin grin grin grin

GX470
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't tell me.......

Abeg where the front cam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

That means u don't use anytin
Bcoz no phone has everything
android phone is just like u owing a duplex but ure limited to access a room... With tweaking, u have everything

Read slowly

Everything I need

4g
Good Battery life
Okay camera
Good looks too..

P.S: I miss the WiFi+hotspot feature...
Can you ask them to bring it back..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol. The way he take generalise self. If person no know anything, make he no dey claim say he sabi anything. Not to talk of generalising. He was so sure of what he typed faa grin grin grin

He won't take it back. Just watch.

Have you been violated? shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2019
olayinkajnr:

My Oga, you get time o.

How you take read that long thing?

Same way you read it...

Or it seems you sit on long things grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BonkoINC: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2019
2kurupt:

So that when they drop it back to 150k during Black Friday sales they can proudly tag it 70% off cheesy

Thieves them

Esp tha jumia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
BonkoINC:

Thieves them

Esp tha jumia.

Lol. Na fact na. Black Friday na scam.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2019
vanchi:

Me I'm just having fun while waiting for miui 11. Hopefully they bring back the hotspot and WiFi dual feature which they took away that made some folks want to 'kick the bucket by force'

I hope they don't bring it to some phones. How many persons here use the feature self?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Tiger2020:
umidigi that dwells in ocean of lost MTKs and rarely sends out updates grin

Rarely send updates........ You need to update yourself, about the prowess of Umidigi.....

Even Madam fibonacci2526 & Oga GrandMufti, are slowly seeing that the stones the old builders refused, is now the foundation of the budget sector.......

We dey our lanes, make others too remain for dere lanes.... Jeje.....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
vanchi:

Abeg where the front cam

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
anna081:

the only thing they have is battery
and xaiom has it
them no get camera
phone design them no get

shift jare

Did i hear you say this? Infact, part of the beauty of Umidigi devices is the beautifully crafted devices..... Make i no mix kpomo with abodi, come umidigi thread for discussion continues ...........

But before i go..... Take this too.......

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Rarely send updates........ You need to update yourself, about the prowess of Umidigi.....

Even Madam fibonacci2526 & Oga GrandMufti, are slowly seeing that the stones the old builders refused, is now the foundation of the budget sector.......

So what is Umi doing here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Did6i hear you say this? Infact, part of the beauty of Umidigi devices is the beautifully crafted devices..... Make i no mix kpomo with abodi, come umidigi thread for discussion continues ...........

But before i go..... Take this too.......
Always represent! I respect you jare...no be like...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2019
pharmtasy:

So what is Umi doing here?

You don read my last post, kwa?..... wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
jboixxx:

Always represent! I respect you jare...no be like...

I know say blood go dey hot, small small..... I don take a bow (4 now)........... cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I heard my name, this one na set up oooo. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Even Madam fib.onacci2526 & Oga Gr.andMufti, are slowly seeing that the stones the old builders refused, is now the foundation of the budget sector.......

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I know say blood go dey hot, small small..... I don take a bow (4 now)........... cheesy
You're a friend of the house that respect opinions. No bashing

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I heard my name, this one na set up oooo. cheesy cheesy
He sabi do that o. Oya, go ans buy Umidigi Power or F2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
genius43:

I hope they don't bring it to some phones. How many persons here use the feature self?
Abi o. I'm guess it's removal is due to the likelihood of low usage statistics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6062) (6063) (6064) (6065) (6066) (6067) (6068) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.