Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9020012 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) ... (9302) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2019
olayinkajnr:

It is a WEMA bank account itself. The moment you register on it with your BVN, your account number will be sent to you.

Alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
what's wrong with fidelity?
I abandon my fidelity account because they were always asking me to come and update my account. In one year I do update my account 3-4 times.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiboy1116: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2019
StRichard:
I abandon my fidelity account because they were always asking me to come and update my account. In one year I do update my account 3-4 times.
wow , they haven't asked me to do that sha , I want to open another account sef . Fidelity don tire me somehow , they are kind of really expensive to keep up with .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
wow , they haven't asked me to do that sha , I want to open another account sef . Fidelity don tire me somehow , they are kind of really expensive to keep up with.
Why you come still dey question me?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2019
Joshkid:
The Note 8 series is Almost here... Can't wait!
They should drop price so person go know whether to buy from them or AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Hehehehehe I am back with a bang grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2019
2sign:

They should drop price so person go know whether to buy from them or AliExpress
You get to know about the actual price of the global version on Monday!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eeechenmeelee1: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Please all that are knowledgeable I need some advice, has anyone bought any of those chuwi laptops on Aliexpress ? How are they, build quality wise ? I want to retire my 6 year HP laptop and my choice is now down to Honor Magicbook vs Redmibook, which is a better value for money or has better quality ? is it true aliexpress laptops come with chinese windows 1o on first boot ? Thanks grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anna081: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
dellaziz:

Hello , I have successfully unlocked my bootloader, plz what's the next step to flash global rom on my redmi 6 pro
was the phone not global version ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
This alat app keeps crashing once am about to activate my BVN,what d hell is wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:
Please all that are knowledgeable I need some advice, has anyone bought any of those chuwi laptops on Aliexpress ? How are they, build quality wise ? I want to retire my 6 year HP laptop and my choice is now down to Honor Magicbook vs Redmibook, which is a better value for money or has better quality ? is it true aliexpress laptops come with chinese windows 1o on first boot ? Thanks grin

leave those ones, get a used lenovo thinkpad, they are mostly cheap and you can get a double cell battery for up to 13 hours battery life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:

Run from Chuwi sha. And yes they come with Chinese you have to install an English language pack

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Where's genius

I am here, any better for me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
In other news Redmi Note 8 Pro trending on twitter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
genius43:
In other news Redmi Note 8 Pro trending on twitter
What happened o
It can't be trending for nothing.
Give us gist
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
xoftxoul:

What happened o
It can't be trending for nothing.
Give us gist

The Redmi 8 series is launching in Nigeria on Monday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Check WhatsApp media auto download settings
not even for media like video and the rest (those ones are disabled) ... Only normal messages from dat group de chop my mb like ehhhhh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
salvo583:

I really need an answer to this

It stays permanently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Just got a Mi A3, 128gb version from the cbn boss Noobody, transaction was smooth and fast. Package arrived yesterday, got it today and also paid 500 at d post office. Cheers to more business in future. Gbefun noobody. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
stephens2012:
Just got a Mi A3, 128gb version from the cbn boss Noobody, transaction was smooth and fast. Package arrived yesterday, got it today and also paid 500 at d post office. Cheers to more business in future. Gbefun noobody. Cheers
Congrats, na this phone my eye first they till I decided to go for note 8. Enjoy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Can i please get the link for Redmi note 7 gcam ,all versions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
genius43:

The Redmi 8 series is launching in Nigeria on Monday
Oh OK
I see why.
Let it be launched ooo.
I'm envisaging the day that people will line up for new xiaomi just as people do line up in front of apple stores just to get any newly launched iPhone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mizik:
use Google
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
2sign:

Congrats, na this phone my eye first they till I decided to go for note 8. Enjoy.
Same thing here.
I'm in love with two phones I don't know which one to pick.
Lemme wait for the note 8 and see

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dellaziz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
anna081:

was the phone not global version ?

No it's Chinese
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by valarmorghulis: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
stephens2012:
How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
genius43:

I will get back to you the steps.

Sir, pls am having issue with my Google Maps and Play store...

Isn't loading and I didn't restrict d data!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:

The Redmibook and the Honor laptop are both great, high quality laptops. If you can afford them, go for them. As for those Chuwi laptops, I will advise you to steer clear from them. Chuwi laptops are not as reliable as the Xiaomi and Honor laptops, although the Chuwi laptops are cheaper. You can check online for heart breaking stories of former Chuwi laptop users.
Most laptops from China do come with Chinese Windows 10 versions. I recommend going to the Techtablets channel on YouTube to get more information and reviews.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Eeechenmeelee1:
Hehehehehe I am back with a bang grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funny enough we no hear any bang grin grin
By the way where you go?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
genius43:

Let us hold the two together first, then we can be sure. But am sure the chin of the RN8 PRO is smaller
oh okay thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mizik:
Search for it on telegram

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Noobody will give u price. Contact him.
valarmorghulis:

How much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6079) (6080) (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) ... (9302) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.