Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193754 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lukfame(m): 3:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Good morning guys.. Please I need outdoor/indoor speaker suggestions on aliexpress/jumia.. Kindly help a brother out.
Thanks in advance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:27am On Oct 24, 2019
Joshkid:
The Note 8 series is Almost here... Can't wait!
Can't wait ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Can't wait ooo
People wey dey the queue plenty die! cheesy ... Looking forward to getting my First xiaomi device, I just hope it's worth the wait!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Joshkid:
People wey dey the queue plenty die! cheesy ... Looking forward to getting my First xiaomi device, I just hope it's worth the wait!
it must
i just hope they bring the price down as they did in India
else na to go buy Mi9T for Jumia ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 4:55am On Oct 24, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

it must
I believe they will, if they wanna crush competitors in Nigeria Completely, they should just treat us just like their white neighbors(India)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2019
2kurupt:

There is Find My Device for your Google Account & Find My Device for your Mi Account.

I recall you showing screenshots of you experimenting how the Mi Account works when that function is activated on a locked phone, and you eventually used the deleted device option along the line.

As you can see you skipped that of Google Account thus it is still active.
2kurupt:

My guess will be since you already deleted device from the Mi site, then also delete the Mi Account on the phone too.

Thereafter you can add your preferred Mi Account again after a reboot.
When I deleted the device, it still locks my device without the option of unlocking it on the screen. Pls kindly direct me on how to enable "find device" on mi account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udysweet(f): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2019
bigAG:
Mad deal on jumia. Might not be there tomorrow
shocked
Phone I coughed out hard earned 120k to buy

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iscom(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2019
Hi guys, who is currently using redmi note 8 (global rom)? Does it support glo band? Glo network 3g and 4g? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2019
okikiosibodu:

When I deleted the device, it still locks my device without the option of unlocking it on the screen. Pls kindly direct me on how to enable "find device" on mi account
You need to sign out on mi account before deleting the device from your mi account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2019
WorldGreatest1:
Abeg help explain this Romoss Sense 8+ using the arrows.
@Romoss Users
gidieberry:

1) Orange= Output at 5V 2.1A max [Will charge ur devices at a
normal rate]

2)Purple= Output at 5V 3A or 9V 2A or 12V 1.5A (QC 3.0 compatible) [Charges compatible devices at a faster QC3.0
Speed/rate]

3)Green= a) Output @ 5V 3A or 9V 2A or 12V 1.5A [same as 2
above]
b) Input @ 5V 3A or 9V 2A [The power bank will be
charged at a faster rate with a compatible
charger/power source]

4)White= miro usb input @ 5V 3A or 9V 2A [Same as 3b]

5)Red= Lightning port input @ 5V 2.1A max [highest rate u can get is 10.2 W if u charging the PB with an apple lightning cable]

Port 3 i.e Green serves as both Input and Output
Before una scatter our head, abeg upload the pix for ur post... So we go fit relate... Its kinda insane scrolling up and down repeatedly, to follow each like to get exactly what you are trying to explain. Biko, epp novice like us

Oga Jboixxx, you fit add an for compilation list?

2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:27am On Oct 24, 2019
maclawrence02:

You need to sign out on mi account before deleting the device from your mi account.
Actually when I was trying to delete the device, I got a prompt that I was goin to be signed out of my device. I got signed out after accepting and was made to sign in back, but stil "find device" for Mi account wasn't activated. Pls can you help out on how to activate it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:31am On Oct 24, 2019
henrygold100:
not even for media like video and the rest (those ones are disabled) ... Only normal messages from dat group de chop my mb like ehhhhh.
WhatsApp message have negligible data consumption in terms of mb. It has to be media from the group that is consuming your data. WhatsApp status is another nigh culprit, and video calls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2019
nani667:
>>>>>
But, them suppose release price before that day nah.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2019
genius43:

Clear data and retry

Wow, thank you sir...
It worked!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Muhammedbashir:

Wow, thank you sir...
It worked!

You are welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2019
2sign:

But, them suppose release price before that day nah.

Not possible. It is called a launch for a lot of reasons. Sometimes OEMs don't release prices on launch day self. But we should get the retail price on Monday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2019
vitmax:
Please how do I check battery details on my redmi. 7(like SOT)
Settings--Battery & Performance--Power Usage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2019
how long will it take for my alat card to get to me @olayinka
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by venahoro(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Good morning guys. So I equally joined the Xiaomi team. I have been a great fan for years now. I got myself a Mi 9T Pro 6gb/128gb variant from AliExpress. it came quite fast.
I must say it's one beast of a phone. My friend's can't get enough of this beauty.
Please! I am all new to it's functions, what are the best launcher and theme's to download. I just want a different look to the phones display. Forgive my typos.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Benediktejike: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2019
udysweet:

shocked
Phone I coughed out hard earned 120k to buy
I used 122k o.. make dem nor try me o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by venahoro(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Big ups to everyone here who take out their time to explain or educate people about the basics and technicalities of every phone most especially Xiaomi. I don't comment much but I come in here to read and I have equally learnt greatly.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vitmax(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Mark9854:

Settings--Battery & Performance--Power Usage
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tbayocoded: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Hoty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gogeekish(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2019
venahoro:
Good morning guys. So I equally joined the Xiaomi team. I have been a great fan for years now. I got myself a Mi 9T Pro 6gb/128gb variant from AliExpress. it came quite fast.
I must say it's one beast of a phone. My friend's can't get enough of this beauty.
Please! I am all new to it's functions, what are the best launcher and theme's to download. I just want a different look to the phones display. Forgive my typos.
Just download one of the previous launchers you may have used when you were using other android phones na...

The phone is still android.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Smartmanager(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Good day guys. I changed the digitizer of my Redmi Note 5a,and most times the screen is flickering. Pls what could be the cause?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2019
Has anyone gotten the MIUI 11 in naija yet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

it must
The India price is too damn good. The 4/64 version is just some #200 difference from the China price. They should just do same in naija.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordprogress: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Mekanus:
The India price is too damn good. The 4/64 version is just some #200 difference from the China price. They should just do same in naija.
But the note 8 pro the price na die I don't like the note 8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2019
jinbility:
how long will it take for my alat card to get to me
@olayinka

If you are in Lagos, 1-2 business days.

Outside Lagos, 3-5 business days.

It took 3 days for my card to reach me from Lagos to Kaduna State.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2019
venahoro:
congrats bro, the phone isa Beauty, as for the launcher POCO LAUNCHER should do the needful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Actually when I was trying to delete the device, I got a prompt that I was goin to be signed out of my device. I got signed out after accepting and was made to sign in back, but stil "find device" for Mi account wasn't activated. Pls can you help out on how to activate it?

1. Setting - Mi Account - Mi Cloud - uncheck find devices

2. Setting - Mi Account - Sign out

3. Login to Mi cloud https://i.mi.com/ with your current account & password. Select your connected device then delete device.

Then sign in and repeat 1&3.

Did you bind the phone to your account?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6081) (6082) (6083) (6084) (6085) (6086) (6087) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.