Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197720 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6157) (6158) (6159) (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dgee1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
okay,bro. Many thanks
GrandMufti:

Nothing much to do. Just charge the phone and insert Sim card lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is nobody using note 8 pro or the note 8 here?

Pls drop a honest end user review.

I'm considering the note 8 pro.. But I'm afraid of MTK.

Please Honest reviews and advice. On which one to take from the two.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
siegfried99:
Is nobody using note 8 pro or the note 8 here?

Pls drop a honest end user review.

I'm considering the note 8 pro.. But I'm afraid of MTK.

Please Honest reviews and advice. On which one to take from the two.

The phones are not available on Sale in Nigeria yet. If you need reviews go to YouTube. Only few persons have laid their hands from sellers on the RN8.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by siegfried99(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
genius43:

The phones are not available on Sale in Nigeria yet. If you need reviews go to YouTube. Only few persons have laid their hands from sellers on the RN8.

Thanks for responding.. Was just asking based on the fact that a few people.. Mentioned they bought the note 8 here..

Was wondering if they could share their experiences
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shegun010:

It's two posts above now.
ok... am updating to 10.3 now sha smh
this lavender is is still global would i stil be update my fone wen a newer version eg 11.5 tru normal process ?? or i wud still be downloading it with this format?? sorry fr d questions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
winnerr:
Please, is there a Xiaomi office in Port Harcourt? How do I get the Redmi 8A tomorrow?
Check pointek, fine brothers or any of the plethora of shops selling phones at artillery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
vickthorious:

ok... am updating to 10.3 now sha smh
this lavender is is still global would i stil be update my fone wen a newer version eg 11.5 tru normal process ?? or i wud still be downloading it with this format?? sorry fr d questions
wait patiently for updates... You don't need to download that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
winnerr:
Please, is there a Xiaomi office in Port Harcourt? How do I get the Redmi 8A tomorrow?
contact macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
The xiaomi phone I intended to buy has no headphone jack and no SD card slot that's a deal breaker for me. I'm now eyeing realme x2 and x2 pro. Pls guys how do u think

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thayay:
thanks so much bro..... I think mine was due to the unlocked bootloader then
My bootloader is unlocked

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kelvo002:

What's the name of your theme please

Black Rhyme V10

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
maclawrence02:

My bootloader is unlocked

Guy, why are you like this na?

It's a fact that unlocking bootloader, using a Chinese rom makes Playstore to show that a device is uncertified.

The reason why yours I showing certified is that you are using Magisk with safetyNET.

Whenever you want to prove a point, do so well, stating what and what you did else you'll misinform people. Especially those on stock ROM, with locked BL having the issue of device not certified.

They'll think something is wrong with their phone. Not knowing you used Magisk to bypass safetyNET on yours.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Deeni131:
The xiaomi phone I intended to buy has no headphone jack and no SD card slot that's a deal breaker for me. I'm now eyeing realme x2 and x2 pro. Pls guys how do u think

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
dgee1:
okay,bro. Many thanks

As long as no complaints, then no need to do much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheartellah(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mykcool:

You're mixing up the redmi 7 and redmi 8 for redmi note 7 and note 8
no, I'm talking about the note series.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
From my point of view based on the review that o got on YouTube concerning [b][/b]REDMI NOTE 8 PRO,
I think the phone is more powerful and sweeter than the regular[b][/b]NOTE 8,it can handle absolutely everything thrown at it because of the chipset but the low key there is the MTK G90T built on 12nm which tends to get hot on extreme settings on hrs of gaming.
As for the battery life (4500mah)on paper but in reality it hardly matches other 4000 capacity ba3 because the mtk that was embedded on it isn't known for power efficient,
I saw a video where it was pit against other phones with 4000mah,even 3800 yet note 8 pro ran out of juice long before them about 5hrs+ SOT compared to others 7 to 9hrs+ SOT.
so know what you want and go for it,
More importantly its your money and choice

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
michealdeco:
use playstore

I've been playing it since last month
I already did bro. It won't start up without internet so I uninstalled it after playing for a few minutes..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Please how much is this phone (the pro version) and am I to by the global rom or global version. Thanks
Global ROM

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hotdiamond:

Global ROM

While buy Global ROM when there is Global Version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
To whole Family of Nairaland I adore and cherish you guys a lot and appreciate the compliments, you are all dear to me.
Always try to help uplift others because you don't know where you'll meet tomorrow also remember
On your Birthday, you are getting closer to your Death Day.
So be a positive impact today so something Negative won't be said of you Tommorow.
Let's go make that money
PS I'm on OnePlus for now till Note 10 comes along

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iXavier: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
To whole Family of Nairaland I adore and cherish you guys a lot and appreciate the compliments, you are all dear to me.
Always try to help uplift others because you don't know where you'll meet tomorrow also remember
On your Birthday, you are getting closer to your Death Day.
So be a positive impact today so something Negative won't be said of you Tommorow.
Let's go make that money
PS I'm on OnePlus for now till Note comes along

Happy birthday chief.
Thanks for this recharge card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
mi A3

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
micxwell:

I already did bro. It won't start up without internet so I uninstalled it after playing for a few minutes..
the normal PES uses internet to play bro

Except you're looking for the PSP emulator PES
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okooloyun1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
genius43:

There is no special settings. For FAQS it is always adviced to visit the Jboixxx compilation list. Most of your answers are there

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/1782#61425404
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ssppen: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please where can I get xiaomi redmi note 5a screen?thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
stephens2012:
Good evening, pls recommend a good launcher that supports gestures for Mi A3.
For gamers in d house, what could be the cause of pes 2020 joystick control not responding until u press and press on Mi A3?

I play PES 2020 on the Mi A3, haven't had this experience o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tiger2020:
From my point of view based on the review that o got on YouTube concerning [b][/b]REDMI NOTE 8 PRO,
I think the phone is more powerful and sweeter than the regular[b][/b]NOTE 8,it can handle absolutely everything thrown at it because of the chipset but the low key there is the MTK G90T built on 12nm which tends to get hot on extreme settings on hrs of gaming.
As for the battery life (4500mah)on paper but in reality it hardly matches other 4000 capacity ba3 because the mtk that was embedded on it isn't known for power efficient,
I saw a video where it was pit against other phones with 4000mah,even 3800 yet note 8 pro ran out of juice long before them about 5hrs+ SOT compared to others 7 to 9hrs+ SOT.
so know what you want and go for it,
More importantly its your money and choice

They are coming for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Drizzle007:

Tell me when you've done that.
I can't get it to work bruh
Even though I followed it step to step
Has it been blocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephens2012(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
I dont knw y its like that. It happens every match.
ityP:

I play PES 2020 on the Mi A3, haven't had this experience o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

They are coming for you
i cover myself with the blood of snapdragon grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6157) (6158) (6159) (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.