Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282093 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6158) (6159) (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) (6164) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
Thanks Guys
reply my pm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
zaiinneeii:

Global version

There's weird.. just Google play store not certified..

There are a few tricks to get it manually certified. I had that issue on my Samsung s8 back then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chriswazo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
genius43:

Phones with those type of notches don't use front flash but screen flash. Night mode is there for your lowlight selfies.

Though I do not understand what you mean by screen flash, I will say thank you sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
paradigmshift:

Your device is okay. Na Google they mumu..
I just saw someone using pixel 2xl which is a Google phone with Google rom and it was not certified.. guy rock your phone o

Certain apps might not work if not fixed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

Though I do not understand what you mean by screen flash, I will say thank you sha
it means the screen is where the flash is built in and it will flash just like the regular flash that you know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GettinIt: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
toppzzyy:
mi A3
Have you seen Android 10 update on your Mi A3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chriswazo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tiger2020:
it means the screen is where the flash is built in and it will flash just like the regular flash that you know

Hmmm, OK.
But u sef.
All those negative review just spoil my mood, see phone I just found today online and have read some good reviews about it, only to see this ur post. No come know wetin to do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
This MIUI 11 Video Wallpaper is so cool..who else hs tried it??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

Hmmm, OK.
But u sef.
All those negative review just spoil my mood, see phone I just found today online and have read some good reviews about it, only to see this ur post. No come know wetin to do
just stated the fact,a phone mustn't have it all even flagships
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dayo4real12: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
EseAbed:
This MIUI 11 Video Wallpaper is so cool..who else hs tried it??
How??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by talut(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chriswazo:
Please do note 8 pro front camera have flash light?
Let me know what am buying.
No one uses front flash agin na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Abduletudaye:

Do you have someone that recharges and activates your data for you, i mean your Ntel......
I don't know....was just helping confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fuckdem:
reply my pm
Done
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prinszevor(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Xiaomi redmi 6A available for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
Done
Seen..... Reply new message... God bless
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2sign: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tiger2020:
From my point of view based on the review that o got on YouTube concerning [b][/b]REDMI NOTE 8 PRO,
I think the phone is more powerful and sweeter than the regular[b][/b]NOTE 8,it can handle absolutely everything thrown at it because of the chipset but the low key there is the MTK G90T built on 12nm which tends to get hot on extreme settings on hrs of gaming.
As for the battery life (4500mah)on paper but in reality it hardly matches other 4000 capacity ba3 because the mtk that was embedded on it isn't known for power efficient,
I saw a video where it was pit against other phones with 4000mah,even 3800 yet note 8 pro ran out of juice long before them about 5hrs+ SOT compared to others 7 to 9hrs+ SOT.
so know what you want and go for it,
More importantly its your money and choice
I've watched a lot of videos also and the heating issue is almost if not the same with other device out there. Watched one between N8pro and Realme XT with same game, same time and at the end, it was virtually the same thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DlawTECHY(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
To whole Family of Nairaland I adore and cherish you guys a lot and appreciate the compliments, you are all dear to me.
Always try to help uplift others because you don't know where you'll meet tomorrow also remember
On your Birthday, you are getting closer to your Death Day.
So be a positive impact today so something Negative won't be said of you Tommorow.
Let's go make that money
PS I'm on OnePlus for now till Note 10 comes along

Happy birthday bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dayo4real12:
How??

You can now use a video as your wallpaper
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlabisi93: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
To whole Family of Nairaland I adore and cherish you guys a lot and appreciate the compliments, you are all dear to me.
Always try to help uplift others because you don't know where you'll meet tomorrow also remember
So be a positive impact today so something Negative won't be said of you Tommorow.
Let's go make that money
happy birthday bros,more money to your bank account. oneplus wetin if I may ask grin
ibawon:
Let's go make that money
happy birthday bros,more money to your bank account. oneplus wetin if I may ask
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
Done
check new message.... May God bless you more and more
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Guy, why are you like this na?

It's a fact that unlocking bootloader, using a Chinese rom makes Playstore to show that a device is uncertified.

The reason why yours I showing certified is that you are using Magisk with safetyNET.

Whenever you want to prove a point, do so well, stating what and what you did else you'll misinform people. Especially those on stock ROM, with locked BL having the issue of device not certified.

They'll think something is wrong with their phone. Not knowing you used Magisk to bypass safetyNET on yours.
You sound as if I have an ulterior motive which I don't. Even the magisk and safety net stuff you talk about, I don't even know its function up until now that you mentioned it. My phone is a global version, unlocked, magisk installed and currently on miui.eu. So pls I was not trying to prove any point, I just saw him talk about his issue and checked mine the saw that mine was otherwise then I decided to inform him. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thayay:
I don't think it's a big deal,so far you can download/install with your play store. I just even noticed it today on my Redmi Note 6 Pro
Baba it's a big deal. I've preached this Issue on here but I guess pple don't understand. If you use DSTV Mobile, it won't work. When I'm on night at work! It's my DSTV Mobile o. My phone has to be certified.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
micxwell:

Baba it's a big deal. I've preached this Issue on here but I guess pple don't understand. If you use DSTV Mobile, it won't work. When I'm on night at work! It's my DSTV Mobile o. My phone has to be certified.

Easy fix is to clean flash the ROM or use magisk hide feature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
Tiger2020:
i cover myself with the blood of snapdragon grin grin grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

Easy fix is to clean flash the ROM or use magisk hide feature
Alright bro.
Cc@zaiinneeii
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
ibawon:
My people!
Make una no Vex ooo
man with the Heart of Gold, may God continue to bless you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
talut:

During the launch, Xiaomi comparison was with the a80 and still it's still better apart from not having an amoled display

Hmmm seriously?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phynicz(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2019
[MIUI 11] beta on redmi 5 plus super nice but a few points to take home though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
I can't get it to work bruh
Even though I followed it step to step
Has it been blocked

It hasn't been blocked.
You probably didn't get it right.
Use this particular video.
It's what worked for me.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2019
michealdeco:
the normal PES uses internet to play bro

Except you're looking for the PSP emulator PES
https://www./generic-stylish-pu-vertical-type-tablet-cover-for-fire-hd-8-2017-chestnut-red-42251060.html
How quickly can I get this pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henrygold100: 1:11am On Nov 04, 2019
Abeg how I go fit use mi AI. AM USING CHINESE ROM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6158) (6159) (6160) (6161) (6162) (6163) (6164) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sandammy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.