Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9185167 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
EseAbed:

How do we do this?
There's one ElvisMcCoy is willing to give out. Na my big boss here. You can holla him if you're game or buzz me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
maclawrence02:

I'm glad i could help.

u saved me boss...............
i will be dowloading from there o...
it is working in my mi9t.
i even download the skin package.........
my best music player for life.................
thanks, God bless you for me.
if na edo you dey now, i for flex you for weeked..... grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
ityP:

Wow... I never even do am sef and I dey hail... Yesu! The loudness wan deaf o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
kallmemrB:
Nigerian I hail ooo

cheesy grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
genius43:

I know what Global ROM comes with, not a noob by the way.

Still you can unlock the bootloader of the Global Version yourself and still install the custom ROMs
I can do that. Just The waiting period for unlocking.
Currently on Android 10 havoc 3.0.
The smoothest my phone had ever been since I bought it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ernesttoby30:

Downgrade? shocked

My budget was not up to RN8, that's why. And I just hope not to regret my action in future undecided

Actually on second thoughts and after going through the specs of the R8, its not a downgrade. i think its something i would get to replace my R7. The 5000mAh battery is awesome and the processor is still powerful enough to handle stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:
Please name of your theme nd are u on China or Global rom?
biger dark by WEIGH... Global
Good afternoon... Happy holis
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PETUK(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ernesttoby30:
I just got my Redmi 8 now. Please how can i transfer my Data from my Redmi 7 to my new Redmi 8.

Because I'm given the Redmi 7 out.
Please any idea?

I bought mine on Wednesday 45k
What about you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wiseword316(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please does anyone know where i can fix my RN7 receivers speaker. It's so faint when i call or receive calls and it has a distorted or horrible output when i increase the volume to maximum. I stay in Port Harcourt.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
paradigmshift:

u can ask the gurus in the house for a fix or if u can install custom rom.. u can as well download the full rom n reinstall
Downloading the full rom is what I'll do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Carnage4life: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Donkelzy:

Okay No problem thanks
Check my previous posts you will see how to change 4g to LTE.
You can use always on edge display apk to use the equivalent of ambient display feature on you ips device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okooloyun1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mabelify:

What size is the battery pls?
5000mAh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:
Stellio does.. Poweramp doesn't

PowerAmp in combination with Musixmatch does too.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
wiseword316:
Please does anyone know where i can fix my RN7 receivers speaker. It's so faint when i call or receive calls and it has a distorted or horrible output when i increase the volume to maximum. I stay in Port Harcourt.
have you tried cleaning it? Dirt might have gotten into it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ernesttoby30:

Please someone should help me out with this. It's very important

I already responded to you.

Mi Mover is on both phones use it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
maclawrence02:

Check telegram channel. The first one.
Disclaimer!
My bootloader is unlocked, magisk is installed, I'm on miui.eu custom rom.
I dunno if all these has anything to do with the fact that i just downloaded, installed and use without doing anything special.
Does it show the previous and next icon on player?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
maclawrence02:

Check telegram channel. The first one.
Disclaimer!
My bootloader is unlocked, magisk is installed, I'm on miui.eu custom rom.
I dunno if all these has anything to do with the fact that i just downloaded, installed and use without doing anything special.

Can you share a link to the channel?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
parksg:
biger dark by WEIGH... Global
Good afternoon... Happy holis
Thank you boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Prince202020:

That's good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:
Because alot of u tend to jump into a conversation without going back and reading the thread to truly understand what exactly the conversation is about.. U just want to be heard.. My original post tagged no one, didn't even degrade poweramp, but the poweramp apologists just want to be heard.. Same as u Mr. Corrector.. The post u quoted was in response to someone else entirely that brought up ViperFX and Dolby in a post about Music players Stellio and Poweramp.. So maybe u need to chill and take yr own advice and don't jump into things u don't understand like a typical nairalander
Ok, summary is no one is above correction, including you who assumes that everyone jumps into an argument without reading, I don't need to report to you that I haven't missed a page here for some years now ( Incase you think this is something to brag about, I actually feel disappointed typing this), I wonder where I actually partook in an argument or took sides between which is the better music player. AGAIN NO ONE IS ABOVE CORRECTION!
Lastly am not picking on you, will quote anyone who makes a misleading comment here.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wiseword316(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
parksg:
have you tried cleaning it? Dirt might have gotten into it.
No i have not, but since the first day i bought the phone in d month of June it didn't sound so good i thought that was the sound quality cos i switched from camon c9 to rn7. But over time the sound quality kept going worst, if i was use Bluetooth headphones it sounds great or when i switch to speaker it sound good as well. I just need to change the receivers speaker. I don't know where to get the receivers speaker. Can anyone help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
flawless911:
Thank you boss
Glad I could be of help.. Enjoy your day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
wiseword316:

No i have not, but since the first day i bought the phone in d month of June it didn't sound so good i thought that was the sound quality cos i switched from camon c9 to rn7. But over time the sound quality kept going worst, if i was use Bluetooth headphones it sounds great or when i switch to speaker it sound good as well. I just need to change the receivers speaker. I don't know where to get the receivers speaker. Can anyone help?
Oh! Now I understand... I guess knowledgeable guru here could help with that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gptech:

Ok, summary is no one is above correction, including you who assumes that everyone jumps into an argument without reading, I don't need to report to you that I haven't missed a page here for some years now ( Incase you think this is something to brag about, I actually feel disappointed typing this), I wonder where I actually partook in an argument or took sides between which is the better music player. AGAIN NO ONE IS ABOVE CORRECTION!
Lastly am not picking on you, will quote anyone who makes a misleading comment here.

Oga wetin u dey do for here, I dey go report you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hotdiamond:

I can do that. Just The waiting period for unlocking.
Currently on Android 10 havoc 3.0.
The smoothest my phone had ever been since I bought it.

Try ION os smiley

BTW which gcam you dey use?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BonkoINC: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
genius43:

Can you share a link to the channel?

Just search for

"Official Poweramp"

Add the channel.
Search the files..

Then download the exact one in his screenshot.
Well the first file..

Works fine for me too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Prince202020:

name of ur theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ernesttoby30: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
kallmemrB:
it's easy.. U mi mover

Step 1. First, you will need to download the Mi Mover app onto your old phone and the new Xiaomi device.

Step 2. Open the Mi Mover app on both the sending and the receiving devices.

Step 3. In the app on the sending device, tap on I'm a sender. Then, on your Xiaomi receiving device tap on I'm a receiver.

Step 4. On the sending device, scan the QR code that has appeared on the screen.

Step 5. Now, select the apps and other information that you would like to move to the new phone. When ready, tap on Send.

Step 6. Wait until the whole process has finished (the time needed, naturally, depends on how much data you have to transfer). When it's done and you don't have any more information to transfer, tap on Finish. That's it! Your data has been successfully transferred to your new Xiaomi smartphone.

Thank you very much Sir. I really appreciate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ernesttoby30:

Thank you very much Sir. I really appreciate
ur welcome Sir.. God bless

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ernesttoby30: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
genius43:

I already responded to you.

Mi Mover is on both phones use it

Thank you Sir. I'm grateful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mckandre:
do u think i haven't tried? it doesn't accept my debit card
Use 9pay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.