Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9387764 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) (6246) (6247) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tiger2020:
i wish they have this features on Poweramp

PowerAmp have sleep timer, How does the play later work, PowerAmp doesn't have it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
KngGezy:

Wow

This is disturbing tho

Battery Depreciation is a major issue

But unfortunately this complaint will be covered up like the rest. Later when this complaint is being referred to. People will claim ignorance.

The battery is like the foundation of any portable device. If the battery discharges on it's own overnight . It will likely be a hardware issue not software.

Btw I love your photos on the camera thread. Hopefully you can Carry your power bank along whilst taking more photos. Until Xiaomi is able to resolve their "PERFECT UI".

I don't know what really happened cos it happens to my phone too. Tho mine drop just 8% over night as against the usual 1%. I then force-start it and it back to normal since then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
bazkid24:

What nonsense were you saying about my battery again?? angry

Lmao. Has he replied you yet?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:

I don't know what really happened cos it happens to my phone too. Tho mine drop just 8% over night as against the usual 1%. I then force-start it and it back to normal since then

The person you quoted don't know shigbain about what you complained about. No solution to offer but long epistle to tell you how bad your device and brand is.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tiger2020:

nice features but poweramp is still doper..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
bigtt76:
cheesy not with the way Mi is releasing Redmi fone versions upandan. I de wait MIUI 11 first before I go decide whether to await Note 10 or decamp to Samsung grin I love their new galaxy series especially the in screen camera and fingerprint. Not too much a fan of the teardrop notch undecided

@bolded same here! Said it somewhere and it was like I had said something odd.
I've never been a fan of it but seems like these phone brands want to force it down awa throats leaving us with little choice

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

The person you quoted don't know shigbain about what you complained about. No solution to offer but long epistle to tell you how bad your device and brand is.

I wasn't complaining actually, just try to tell him what he can do.

Thanks anyway
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

He won't reply, he will disappear only to reappear if someone talks about a bug. lolll.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Xiaomi 30k phone is needed.

Someone should recommend one o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
maclawrence02:
I made the switch from beta to stable miui 11, xiaomi.eu.
Battery looking sweet.
Oga maclawrence can you please gimme your WhatsApp number? Or please message me on 081six914seven050
Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
vanchi:

Try using UBA.. that's what I use

Thank u o jere. Some ppl will be complaining about uba. Me I Shaa know that I use it and it works... Finish

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
[sub][/sub]
vanchi:

GTB doesn't work on the playstore
Bro, I know you don't know but I'm stating it again for a fact that GTB Naira mastercard works flawlessly for me on playstore. If yours doesn't, I don't know why. I've been using it for more than 3years sef.

Find attached a screenshot of an app I bought on the 31st of October @ $0.99

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
fibonacci2526:

He won't reply, he will disappear only to reappear if someone talks about a bug. lolll.

He go sabi pick beans sha.

Professional nitpicker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
micxwell:
[sub][/sub]
Bro, I know you don't know but I'm stating it again for a fact that GTB Naira mastercard works flawlessly for me on playstore. If yours doesn't, I don't know why. I've been using it for more than 3years sef.

Find attached a screenshot for an app of $0.99 I bought on the 31st of October.

Good to see..

Mine always gave me dynamic currency conversion as the reason for it not working so I switched to UBA.. hopefully it's changed but now my GTB is too valuable to use for online purchases so I'll stick to UBA

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Ok, NEXT?

Ok Boomer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
xoftxoul:

I think this is what she meant
There's a thing called in-screen camera
Another name for punch hole camera
It goes by many names though
theirs nothing like inscreen sef,its either a punch hole or infinity O like the samsung. Just search for inscreen cam nd see what Google will show u. don't even know why m stressing masef, abeg make she call m anything smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
queenfav:
Today makes it a year since i got my redmi note 5. I bless those who recommended it to me daily. This past year, I have never had cause to replace any part or experienced any issue with it. The battery is still strong (7 hours SOT at least, on a good day I get 8 hrs 30 mins). For a phone I got so cheap compared to others I have used, I am still in love with it that I don't even think of getting a new one. Xiaomi RN5 has been my best device yet! No jokes...

Tell em. Chop knuckle! I've been watching from the sidelines but I had to comment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
vanchi:

Good to see..

Mine always gave me dynamic currency conversion as the reason for it not working so I switched to UBA.. hopefully it's changed but now my GTB is too valuable to use for online purchases so I'll stick to UBA
Exactly... Lol I just removed mine as well @GTB.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Poshguy2:

Before it goes down maximum of 3%, but now minimum of 10%

Do you use fast charger on the regular?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Not sure I am familiar with those sites. Will Google it and find my way around it. Thank you. And thumbs up to you 3 "G"s, you do terrific works on this thread. Weldone

Hmm! A very nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
jboixxx:
If wema bank no de your state, don't bother o.
WEMA dey Ibadan wella, there's even a branch in my school premises!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tiger2020:
boss, can you share me this player on WhatsApp?? Link is on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

no sir.......

get zealot then....

i am using xb31 sony....

give me the link to this speaker.

Mind giving a little review, including how long the battery lasts, please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 12:38am On Nov 13, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Him no fit reply again
See as he was talking as if na me and him dey use d phone together

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexiestharam(f): 12:46am On Nov 13, 2019
I regret upgrading my POCO F1 to MIUI11. My phone is now stupidly slow and drains my battery. A phone that could last me 24 hours can't even last 12 hours. The worst thing is I updated my WhatsApp and the latest version takes at least 30% of my battery even when I am sleeping and doing nothing. I am tired of my phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:58am On Nov 13, 2019
sexiestharam:
I regret upgrading my POCO F1 to MIUI11. My phone is now stupidly slow and drains my battery. A phone that could last me 24 hours can't even last 12 hours. The worst thing is I updated my WhatsApp and the latest version takes at least 30% of my battery even when I am sleeping and doing nothing. I am tired of my phone.
Down the full miui 11 rom and update again or try rebooting several times

c . mi . com/thread-2590880-1-0 . html

Remove spaces
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2019
sexiestharam:

Miui updates from experience always has teething problems.. But hopefully with time it could be sorted fingers crossed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2019
parksg:
No PC is required download the OTA then go to system update click on the MIUI icon 10 times. Then click on the three vertical dots at the upper right corner you should see choose update package then locate the downloaded ROM and keep your data ON
As for the theme what Kvngwitty posted
Got one awoof data, and downloaded this rom from xiaomi site to a pc, then sent to a flash drive, but cant install update... any advice please?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:36am On Nov 13, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Got one awoof data, and downloaded this rom from xiaomi site to a pc, then sent to a flash drive, but cant install update... any advice please?

What version are you on? And region?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:43am On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

What version are you on? And region?
RN7, global vesion, India...
... Just tried Mexico, e no gree work
The downlood is on is on root folder on the mmc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sexiestharam(f): 1:51am On Nov 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Down the full miui 11 rom and update again or try rebooting several times

c . mi . com/thread-2590880-1-0 . html

Remove spaces
Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) (6246) (6247) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.