Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223990 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
bro do your research... Dont follow figures or hearsay say.. 650,625 and 439 are in same category... Same rating dude...
439 is an underclocked, more power efficient sd450
but software compatible with Snapdragon 425, 427, 430, 435, 450, 625, 626 and 632.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
pls can someone tell us the reason why redmi note 7 hasn't gotten the miui11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Pls guys where can i get an armoured case for redmi 8. Or better still who sells here... Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seveny(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Good morning xiaomites, pls some 1 should help me with useful tips..I use a redmi note 4 & I love everytin abt d fone..it still waxes strong..but I recently bought a MI A3, cos of my love 4 xiaomi...but dis stock android lacks sometins wich i often use in my N4..for instance, applock & fonts..pls some1 told me with android I can do anytin..pls how do I lock my apps from preying eyes & also how do I change my fonts

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Gcam link for 9t
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2019
OfficialGaGa:
Pls guys where can i get an armoured case for redmi 8. Or better still who sells here... Thanks
contact gidiberry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2019
seveny:
Good morning xiaomites, pls some 1 should help me with useful tips..I use a redmi note 4 & I love everytin abt d fone..it still waxes strong..but I recently bought a MI A3, cos of my love 4 xiaomi...but dis stock android lacks sometins wich i often use in my N4..for instance, applock & fonts..pls some1 told me with android I can do anytin..pls how do I lock my apps from preying eyes & also how do I change my fonts
A3 is based on Stock Android while your note 4 is based on MIUI.. The fonts u usually use on your note 4 can't work on A3 cos they are based on different OS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mistasha: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2019
please does redmi phones come with Google play store?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2019
mistasha:
NO !!!!
but it has pre-install Google play services from the OEM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2019
mistasha:
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Mfunkynation:

NO !!!!
but it has pre-install Google play services from the OEM

Which kind misinformation be this?

@mistasha, kindly disregard that.

Redmi Phones do come with google play store and all google play services so far you get the global version that is being sold in Nigeria.

Only Chinese variant don't come with google play store and services but it can be sideloaded by simple installation.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OfficialGaGa(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
contact gidiberry

I did but Gidieberry said they only got dat of redmi note 8... Not redmi 8.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Please does anyone know where the note 8 128GB variant can be bought? It seems to be unavailable at stores around Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2019
OfficialGaGa:

I did but Gidieberry said they only got dat of redmi note 8... Not redmi 8.
Thanks
if you can get for note 8 Pro it should also work for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Redmi Phones do come with google play store and all google play services so far you get the global version that is being sold in Nigeria.

Only Chinese variant don't come with google play store and services but it can be sideloaded by simple installation.
I tot I read it wrongly too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2019
FluidQueen:
Please does anyone know where the note 8 128GB variant can be bought? It seems to be unavailable at stores around Nigeria.
try to contact nobody or macbeyland maybe they can help out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Odunharry:

Nice phone got mine today too 4/128 gig though . The fone fine sha
sorry. How much did you get yours n where?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
try to contact nobody or macbeyland maybe they can help out
how long would it take?

Cc Macbeyland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2019
FluidQueen:
how long would it take?

Cc Macbeyland
don't really know ooo.. But I think u should have it before the arrow hit the spot on ur profile pic
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Next time, instead of raising alarm over misinformation age starting arguments, just press report and type an appropriate number to hide the post. Let's keep this place clean and sane

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2019
FluidQueen:

Chat me up on watsapp. I will have it next week.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mistasha: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2019
olayinkajnr:

how do I differentiate the global version from the China version if I'm to order on jumia?

is it usually indicated?

(pardon my ignorance plx )
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zeanslim(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Bahddo:
hmmm... Thanks. Do you know how the battery experience is on the Pro? I'd like to get the Pro version 6/128, but I'm worried Mtk is power hungry and harder to create updates for.

Should that be a concern?

Using this version, the battery is very nice to my own perspectives, and charges fast too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2019
mathefaro:
Next time, instead of raising alarm over misinformation age starting arguments, just press report and type an appropriate number to hide the post. Let's keep this place clean and sane
It'll only hide it from you, not from general

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Gptech:

Village ppl don dey whisper, somebody don fall phone break screen just by removing the screen protector to take a good glance cheesy.

Why make me laugh this loud, eh?
You just echoed my mind. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2019
kallmemrB:
don't really know ooo.. But I think u should have it before the arrow hit the spot on ur profile pic
Monitoring spirit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2019
jboixxx:
Monitoring spirit
they follow all of us
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2019
horlamedy:
Any software engineer who can help me unlock note5 bootloader and root on plsss
I no be software engineer but if you dey Port Harcourt, I fit help you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirNeroDee: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
olayinkajnr:

You are using Redmi 7. The latest update on MIUI 10 for Redmi 7 is 10.3.4 which you have but didn't update.

Those on 10.3.10 are using Redmi Note 7.

Now, those using Redmi 7 that got MIUI 11 are using global EU ROM (PFLEUXM), global russian ROM (PFLRUXM) and global Indian ROM (PFLINXM).

You are using the main global ROM (PFLMIXM) and there's no MIUI 11 based on that yet.

In most cases you must update this present one to get MIUI 11 when released. In other cases, this present update will be joined with MIUI 11 update and be ready to update with between 1.7-2gb instead of 693mb for MIUI.

After the long wait... Should I?
And is there a possibility of downgrading it incase I don't like it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2019
SirNeroDee:

After the long wait... Should I?
And is there a possibility of downgrading it incase I don't like it

You'll need to unlock bootloader to downgrade
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
genius43:

MIUI 11 sure.

Tronsmart sold the Element Mega for 14k during the 11-11 sales, but as it stands na Anker Soundcore 2

Like how many hours estimate is the battery performance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6265) (6266) (6267) (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.