Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201495 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:
Hello,

We were robbed and my mom was kidnapped last night, tried tracking my phone, it wasn't working..

Biko how can I get my backup contacts from Google.. ? I need to connect to my church and more family..

Pls help
So unhappy to hear this. I pray for her speedy release, in the right state of mind, and best of healthy. Stay strong. You have our support as a fellow Xiaomite

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2019
@KngGezy..... So I was tracked down here?
If na yes, you na badass detective o, cos person wey introduce me to Xiaomi, no be for Nland e do am
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Please how much Redmi 8 cost and which reputable Nairalander can I get it from? sad sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2019

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seankafor(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:
Hello,

We were robbed and my mom was kidnapped last night, tried tracking my phone, it wasn't working..

Biko how can I get my backup contacts from Google.. ? I need to connect to my church and more family..

Pls help
fvck

Have u reported to the police?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Shegun010:
Parrot043 v7.0009 astrophotography version. You'd need the XML fine sha
parrot043 V7.009 v12? which particular xml file?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2019
I just got my Samsung m40, yesterday its a mad phone.. Better than all the xiaomi phones I was adviced to buy and if I bought the xiaomi I would have cried..

Oh wrong thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EpicNigerian(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:
I just got my Samsung m40, yesterday its a mad phone.. Better than all the xiaomi phones I was adviced to buy and if I bought the xiaomi I would have cried..

That's one expensive piece of crap.

Imagine Snapdragon 675 for over a 113k.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
EpicNigerian:

That's one expensive piece of crap.

Imagine Snapdragon 675 for over a 113k.

If Samsung produces keke it will surely beat the Lamborghini xiaomi will produce

The snapdragon 675 will surely beat whatever snapdragon xiaomi uses
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

Wow! You've got a beast there, friend. Just have some fun with it; your money....your choice wink kiss

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
jboixxx:
Wow! You've got a beast there, friend. Just have some fun with it; your money....your choice wink kiss

I just came to look for trouble grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol. He won't admit that he has bro. Las Las, he'll be alright. How you dey?
Senior bros I dey o, na baba God we dey look upto for our daily bread. How you n family? No bother to answer, I know say dem dey fine.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

congratulation, SD675 for hundred n something thousand is dope bro enjoy ur phone, we love u

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
genius43:

Sorry for your loss.
Redmi 8a
okay. pls how much is the redmi 8a. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EpicNigerian(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

If Samsung produces keke it will surely beat the Lamborghini xiaomi will produce

Okay, now I get.

You just spent over 113k in buying a brand name instead of performance.

Clap for yourself. Well done!

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
okikiosibodu:
@KngGezy..... So I was tracked down here?
If na yes, you na badass detective o, cos person wey introduce me to Xiaomi, no be for Nland e do am
...and it didn't take more than 2 sentences to convince you. ...and you've gotten 2 models within 3 months or thereabouts.

Correct person.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Trex4:
i believe xiaomi's cameras are one of the best in the world... The reviews prove it. I've tested the redmi Note 7 and it was awesome... Try checking phones at the same price range of the 9t and compare... Still if the cameras are still bad for you why not switch to a Huawei, Samsung, Oneplus or an infinix phone? They'll definitely cater to your needs.

Lmao .. Xiaomi camera is not as good as you portray it to be jare. I have used Samsung, Huawei, Sony, they are miles better than Xiaomi. We all know Xiaomi is a good phone cos it's cheap with good specs but camera wise, it's average cos they don't do well for me. My cousin gat redmi note 7and I have mi9t. I am not a camera freak but the few shot taken from my mi9t ain't that dope abeg. I used d gcam, it was worse.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

U've been duped.. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, uses Snapdragon 675 and costs just 84k

Now...

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:

Amen to all your prayers, this means a whole lot to me.. And thanks for all the suggestions, I've been able to reach my church and all others..

The kidnappers told us last night that we'd hear from them today, but we haven't till now.. Just got back from a police station..
Please, choose the negotiator well. S/he's an important person to this case. Must be cool headed and knows how to choose his words carefully. It's important, please....they make or mar the process.

Gid will see you through the hurdle. Our prayers are with you and your family.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:

You can't be more wrong. Check Dxomark list of best camera phones and come back to tell me which phone is in the number 2 spot

I also prefer stock cam on my Mi 9t to gcam. Check out my photos on the camera thread. Most were snapped with the stock cam. I just got a new gcam though, and it has been giving me awesome shots

I checked Google for best camera phones and i no see Xiaomi o. .. I no get time to they try gcam up n down.. I ain't a camera freak. Meanwhile, enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GettinIt: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
HEY THERE!!

LIKE FOR MI A3
SHARE FOR REDMI NOTE 8

THANKS grin

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:
Hello,

Pls help

My thoughts and prayers is with you and your family this moment.

I hope your mum is saved and returned in good health.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:

Amen to all your prayers, this means a whole lot to me.. And thanks for all the suggestions, I've been able to reach my church and all others..

The kidnappers told us last night that we'd hear from them today, but we haven't till now.. Just got back from a police station..
My prayers are with you. She will come back safely in Jesus Name.

Also good you have reported to the police

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
flawless911:
U've been duped.. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, uses Snapdragon 675 and costs just 84k

Now...

Nothing like Dupe I'm so happy I bought it even guys at the store and my friends who are phone geeks also accepted the fact that Samsung is better anyway anytime..

I can't spend my clean mint money on some chinko phone that when I switch on I'll start seeinhpg Chinese writings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
EpicNigerian:

Okay, now I get.

You just spent over 113k in buying a brand name instead of performance.

Clap for yourself. Well done!

All Samsung phones are beasts back to back.. You xiaomi warriors need to stop being delusion and stop comparing some new toy Chinese phones to Samsung phones as its an insult.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

Like there are two companies that produces Snapdragon.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:

This is damn scary, hang in there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Lmao .. Xiaomi camera is not as good as you portray it to be jare. I have used Samsung, Huawei, Sony, they are miles better than Xiaomi. We all know Xiaomi is a good phone cos it's cheap with good specs but camera wise, it's average cos they don't do well for me. My cousin gat redmi note 7and I have mi9t. I am not a camera freak but the few shot taken from my mi9t ain't that dope abeg. I used d gcam, it was worse.

You keep reiterating you used "the gcam" undecided na one version GCAM get? Is it the version specifically modified for your model?

And why exactly have you been dodging the price point question?

How many phones at the price point of the Mi9T have a better camera?

Like someone stated earlier, you might be the one lacking in photography skills. And there is also the issue of you not being a camera freak. I doubt the pictures from a DSLR will even freak you if you see one grin

After viewing countless number of video reviews and reeading written reviews on the net, I don't need to be told the Mi9T has a wonderful camera for its price.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
genius43:

Like there are two companies that produces Snapdragon.

. You can never trust Chinese phone makers grin grin

Mi 9tv exactly the kind of chinko phones that come with TV and antennas grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

All Samsung phones are beasts back to back.. You xiaomi warriors need to stop being delusion and stop comparing some new toy Chinese phones to Samsung phones as its an insult.. grin

And the same Samsung is also pushing their mid-ranges to Chinese ODMs. I guess we will all be using toys soon.

Incase you don't know even the iPhones some people almost kill themselves to get is manufactured in China.

Who is delusional now?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:

Stay strong bro. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
harveybeaks:
okay. pls how much is the redmi 8a. thanks

2/32Gb is around N36500.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.