Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201531 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
genius43:

And the same Samsung is also pushing their mid-ranges to Chinese ODMs. I guess we will all be using toys soon.

Incase you don't know even the iPhones some people almost kill themselves to get is manufactured in China.

Who is delusional now?

Nobody is pushing anything to Chinese odms.. We all know what phones that come from China look like and perform like.. Very soon they add speakers that can be heard from 20km away just to deceive the gullible.

IPhone is american no China anyway we know how China can copy and replicate other brands.. grin grin. Chi chi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mfunkynation:

parrot043 V7.009 v12? which particular xml file?
Latest versions aren't good to me. Went back to version 3.
I can send you the XML file I'm using. Message me on 0eight169one47zero50
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by undertaker007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Guys I need a gcam link for Redmi 8. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

I checked Google for best camera phones and i no see Xiaomi o. .. I no get time to they try gcam up n down.. I ain't a camera freak. Meanwhile, enjoy

You're welcome

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
EseAbed:
Hello,

We were robbed and my mom was kidnapped last night, tried tracking my phone, it wasn't working..

Biko how can I get my backup contacts from Google.. ? I need to connect to my church and more family..

Pls help
Seriously?
Sorry about your plight God will take control.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
undertaker007:
Guys I need a gcam link for Redmi 8. Thanks in anticipation

Visit the Jboixxx compilation list

https://www.nairaland.com/5528053/xiaomi-compilation-post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

I just came to look for trouble grin
clout chaser, u vbin noticed again

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
@genius43 please stop replying that crixxx guy. He's just trolling. Don't waste your time on a lost cause

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mckandre:
clout chaser, u vbin notice again

Keep bleeding.. Xiaomi warrior that doesn't even own a xiaomi nor has he seen 1 before. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:

You're welcome

Least lol...
Cc9 just came out few days back now lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:
@genius43 please stop replying that crixxx guy. He's just trolling. Don't waste your time on a lost cause

Its a lost battle for all chinko users as you can't fight the truth.... Its impossible...grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
scotweezy:

You keep reiterating you used "the gcam" undecided na one version GCAM get? Is it the version specifically modified for your model?

And why exactly have you been dodging the price point question?

How many phones at the price point of the Mi9T have a better camera?

Like someone stated earlier, you might be the one lacking in photography skills. And there is also the issue of you not being a camera freak. I doubt the pictures from a DSLR will even freak you if you see one grin

After viewing countless number of video reviews and reeading written reviews on the net, I don't need to be told the Mi9T has a wonderful camera for its price.

Long story short..
I am not talking about price or whatsoever.
I am talking about my mi9t n the camera ain't dope as you portray it to be.
The gcam is for mi9t, the stock is better than d gcam.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Least lol... Cc9 just came out few days back now lol.
So what
Is it not a Xiaomi phone?

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

Its a lost battle for all chinko users as you can't fight the true.... Its impossible...grin grin

Sorry, I don't entertain stupid people in my mentions

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Long story short..
because the gcam was not specifically moded for ur mi9t
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Long story short..

The camera on the Mi 9t is very good. Maybe cos you don't know how to snap

Stop using your own inexperience to generalise

I use Mi 9t and my stock cam produces great pictures

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:

Sorry, I don't entertain stupid people in my mentions

grin the dullard spewed another trash.. A true replica and representation of xiaomi are you sure its not China that manufactured you too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sultan5(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Least lol...
Cc9 just came out few days back now lol.

You state in one of your posts that xiaomi should work on their phone cameras. Now they have as you can clearly see. Instead of you to raise your hats off to them your still sounding petty. Just say you want to troll make we know so people will stop taking you seriously.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mckandre:
because the gcam was not specifically moded for ur mi9t

I have to wait for gcam now to ve a good camera? The one I downloaded was for mi9t, got the link from YouTube.. well, I dn rest o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:
I just got my Samsung m40, yesterday its a mad phone.. Better than all the xiaomi phones I was adviced to buy and if I bought the xiaomi I would have cried..

Oh wrong thread grin grin
you have been noticed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:
I just got my Samsung m40, yesterday its a mad phone.. Better than all the xiaomi phones I was adviced to buy and if I bought the xiaomi I would have cried..

Oh wrong thread grin grin

Congratulations. Enjoy your new device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tiger2020:
you have been noticed

Thank you Xiaomi warriors grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

grin the dullard spewed another trash.. A true replica and representation of xiaomi are you sure its not China that manufactured you too?

Ignored cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:

So what

Is it not a Xiaomi phone?

Yes it is..
Huawei still top the list.
Wait for next year flagships..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
GrandMufti:

Congratulations. Enjoy your new device

I came to look for trouble but its not working..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
bazkid24:

Ignored cheesy

Now get lost.. But before you get lost
Do you have pes 2020 on your xiaomi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

You are the one sounding like a broken record. I use a mi9t and the camera is just there. I tried using gcam, it was worse. I was not impressed by the camera. Xiaomi is not that good in camera. I know xiaomi is cheap but they should also work on their cameras too..

Sell the phone and buy another brand like one plus 7 pro

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crixxx:

I came to look for trouble but its not working..

Fair enough
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

Yes it is..
Huawei still top the list.
Wait for next year flagships..

Stop shifting goal posts

You said Xiaomi cameras are not good

I showed you a post in which a Xiaomi phone is the 2nd best camera phone in the world

Now you're shifting to Huawei is the best. WTF is this shit

The Xiaomi camera that is not good still beats iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung s10+ camera so what are you saying

Will it kill you to admit that you were wrong?

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sultan5:

You state in one of your posts that xiaomi should work on their phone cameras. Now they have as you can clearly see. Instead of you to raise your hats off to them your still sounding petty. Just say you want to troll make we know so people will stop taking you seriously.

Oga don't take me seriously o... I am a xiaomi user like u n I have the right to say what I want aiit. When you check other sites, you won't even see the cc9 in the list..it's good to see Dem on the list. They need to work more on their cameras generally n not only on flagships.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
jboixxx:
...and it didn't take more than 2 sentences to convince you. ...and you've gotten 2 models within 3 months or thereabouts.

Correct person.
Hehehehehe. Boss man, na him you be. Na man you be. I have never for one regretted the choice
I think one reason I love it more for, is the rich customization options. That explains why I am stuck to yowhatsapp and just can deal with the stock whatsapp. Its fun and mind blowing to have control over your gadgets, esp the interface, suiting it to your taste.
I wish the app toggle option in the gesture options can switch between 3 apps not two. More like if you are on app B and you switch to the left, you move to app A and from app B if you switch to the right, you move to app C. I hope that is not Oliver Twist grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.