Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,205 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9246084 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Lemon12:
I'm unable to share app on my Rn8, like on tecno if you long press an app it brings out share option to share on WhatsApp, telegram etc, but on Rn8 it just showed app info.

I went to file manager, Apk, I didn't see all my apps, just few.

What can I do, I love apps to people on WhatsApp
Download ES Explore if you want to share via WhatsApp. Any app found on APK folder in your file manager is junk, it's not meant to store installed apps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
drjprince:
oga me no kukuma get choice oo cheesy
Those sound mods are mind blowing,I can say the previlage Xiaomi gives us is mind blowing,it not easy they just give their device too much support

God bless alhaji lei jun
Oya go buy better earpiece make u begin oppress, meanwhile, nr go turn deaf ooo tongue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Gptech:

Oya go buy better earpiece make u begin oppress, make, meanwhile, nr go turn deaf ooo tongue.
GrandMufti:

grin
I discovered a bug in my EU ROM

My battery rufuses to die when playing pubg cheesy
Anyway to solve this

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Marvel1206:
Finally.. Miui 11 update on rn7

Hello, please what's the name of your font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2019
drjprince:
I discovered a bug in my EU ROM

My battery rufuses to dies when playing pubg cheesy
Anyway to solve this

Flash HiOs

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Flash HiOs
let me go and download

Transission to the world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2019
genius43:

Looks very good to me. Sometimes we expect too much from things.
Like I said switch your second SIM to 2G/GSM
okay, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2019
drjprince:

Anyway to solve this
Uninstall pubg grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Flash HiOs
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2019
samhardy:
Finally got my note 8 pro. V install the update yesterday... I swear, redmi na beast of phone .... Where do I start from, any tip for better performance of my note 8 pro?
how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Gptech:

In other words, dem say make u keep quiet wen u see ur neighbour buy ' I better pass my neighbour' for 85k when e suppose use same amount to buy better 6.5hp generator. Today na Friday, whr them angry.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2019
drjprince:
oga me no kukuma get choice oo cheesy
Those sound mods are mind blowing,I can say the previlage Xiaomi gives us is mind blowing,it not easy they just give their device too much support

God bless alhaji lei jun

One bottle of cold ZOBO for you my guy...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2019
genius43:

The first thing to look out for when you check the chart is mobile network signal bar

If it is all green it means your network has been stable. But note if it shows green but the speeds are poor your phone will still use more battery
Brown or yellow on the bar : poor or unstable network

Red: you have a very bad network.

Generally poor network drains battery as the phone dedicates more resources to your phone's antenna to re-establish network connection.

whoa I never knew this, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Note 8. I followed the instructions but I can't use the double tap. Still using the power button
Gptech:

Which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2019
fortune9:
rn8 does not have that option in inactive Sims.

It has, you just don't know where to look.

Use forcelte app or *#*#4636#*#*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2019
kebliss:
How do I get the Redmi note 8 ?
Not online recommendation, I am in ph
Asap

Go to Point Tek at Artillery or Slot

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Note 8. I followed the instructions but I can't use the double tap. Still using the power button
Go to settings and type 'double tap' in the search bar, you should see it. Meanwhile, there's miui 11 update for your phone, have you updated?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opiletool(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
Anyone selling Romoss sense 6 20,000mah power bank?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2019
I haven't seen any update. Would do that immediately it comes. Thanks Bro
Sorry, any WhatsApp developer in the house. I want to fix the problem of WhatsApp draining my battery
Gptech:

Go to settings and type 'double tap' in the search bar, you should see it. Meanwhile, there's miui 11 update for your phone, have you updated?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
NCANCHAIR:

Sorry, any WhatsApp developer in the house. I want to fix the problem of WhatsApp draining my battery
Check playstore for whatspp update and update the app.

Modified : just saw the SOT you posted earlier, there's nothing wrong with your battery, it's one of the best around.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Lemon12:
I'm unable to share app on my Rn8, like on tecno if you long press an app it brings out share option to share on WhatsApp, telegram etc, but on Rn8 it just showed app info.

I went to file manager, Apk, I didn't see all my apps, just few.

What can I do, I love apps to people on WhatsApp
Gptech:

Download ES Explore if you want to share via WhatsApp. Any app found on APK folder in your file manager is junk, it's not meant to store installed apps.
An app called "Super backup" can help wit that. After downloading the app from play store, launch it
Then go to "Apps Backup".
Choose the apps you will like backed up, and then the "back up" button becomes highlighted.
After back up, the file gets saved to your phone memory... You can move it to you mmc via your file manager. From there, you can also share via WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
okikiosibodu:

An app called "Super backup" can help wit that. After downloading the app from play store, launch it
Then go to "Apps Backup".
Choose the apps you will like backed up, and then the "back up" button becomes highlighted.
After back up, the file gets saved to your phone memory... You can move it to you mmc via your file manager. From there, you can also share via WhatsApp
Nice app, but some persons will just back up everything not knowing Internal storage is at stake.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2019
[I updated the App last night but I'm still seeing 29% battery usage. quote author=Gptech post=84287868]

Modified : just saw the SOT you posted earlier, there's nothing wrong with your battery, it's one of the best around. [/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2019
naijasensei:

While the Oppo F11 Pro is a cool device, I will personally choose the Redmi note 8. Why?

It has a newer, slightly more powerful, and more efficient SOC (SD665 vs Helio P70).
USB Type-C vs microUSB port.
MIUI vs ColorOS.
Dedicated microSD card slot.
No motorised camera (it is a potential point of failure).

You've got solid points. Bless you! cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
[I updated the App last night but I'm still seeing 29% battery usage. quote author=Gptech post=84287868]

Modified : just saw the SOT you posted earlier, there's nothing wrong with your battery, it's one of the best around.
Which app do you use the most? Do you receive so many messages on WhatsApp simultaneously?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Gptech:

Nice app, but some persons will just back up everything not knowing Internal storage is at stake.
All they needs do is move the folder to mmc. They can do it in bits intermetently as the backup is going on. I have not see the option yet on how to backup to mmc directly. For rooted devices, it can back UK you app data too and you will be able to restore it.
Like you are playing a game and you are in level 35 and you backed up on a rooted device, it will back up the apk along with the corresponding android folder. So assuming you format your phone, and try to restore your back up on the stil rooted device, the game will continue from level 35. But for non rooted devices, na level 1 you go start from again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2019
okikiosibodu:

All they needs do is move the folder to mmc
That's the ish, so many users don't have a mmc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2019
I've bought items from quite a number of sellers in this forum and I've had my own share of the arrogant and nonchalant customer service, but you see this man Jboixxx, he not only a good seller, but also has a character worth emulating. There was a little hiccup with delivery, but he went all out to make me happy. He also threw in a freebie too lol.
I'll definitely buy from him again.
Thanks a lot Boss

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Please how do I navigate to use the screenshot shortcut? And also want to about the volume shortcut keys Allo from lock screen. Thanks buddy
Gptech:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes it's the most used App
Gptech:

Which app do you use the most? Do you receive so many messages on WhatsApp simultaneously?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:
I've bought items from quite a number of sellers in this forum and I've had my own share of the arrogant and nonchalant customer service, but you see this man Jboixxx, he not only a good seller, but also has a character worth emulating. There was a little hiccup with delivery, but he went all out to make me happy. He also threw in a freebie too lol.
Thanks a lot Boss
Up Jboixxx......
That freebie part, na him dey always sweet me. He is really worth emulating. No matter how lil in times of price you buy from him, he ensures maximum satisfaction

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Thanks a lot Boss
Thanks for your trust, patience, understanding and your patronage. I've got you to thank for the maturity. You're the boss.
Better service next time, sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.