Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167391 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) (6357) (6358) (6359) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Folahanmi19:
Note 8' and it's nt showing miui 11 updates

New phone? Download this update and check for updates again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Alexanda07:
What are the list of Xiaomi Phones with Band 28 (700mhz) support?

Mi 9, Mi 9T, Mi 9T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8T, Mi Note 10/Pro, Mi A3, Mi 9 Lite, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Mix 3.

NB: All Global Version(s)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
MKKO:

Thanks for ur swift response
Buh c what I usually c when I click the link and in the 2nd picture they are many thing and when I chose one after downloading when I tried opening it can't and can't even find d file
Check your download files or search your file manager for the file. You can download the first on the 1st SC that you attached bor pick any of the ones on the 2nd SC. They're updates to the 1st.

Cc: Genius43, kindly explain if I'm wrong. Not a fan/user of GCam per se
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Alexanda07:
What are the list of Xiaomi Phones with Band 28 (700mhz) support?
note 8 pro(global version)
Mi note 10/pro,
Mi9t/pro,
Mi9 lite
Mi A3,
Mi 9(global version)
Redmi note 8T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
WE ARE RECRUITING!

I don't know if anybody remembers me, but sometime in August this year I came here to introduce a WhatsApp based "MI Community" we created for our fans in Nigeria.

It's been three months and the community has been thriving.

Right now, I'm here again with something for real MI Fans, it's supposed to be exclusive to those in the community but some of them suggested I brought it to you guys as well and here we are.

We are hoping to take the MI Community in Nigeria a notch higher and we've decided to do this in collaboration with the real day one fans who have always shown nothing but love.

I'd be attaching a picture to that effect.

Applying ain't difficult, you just need to send your CV directly to us and we'd make our selections.

We are only gonna be picking those who have shown real passion for the Xiaomi brand and are willing to give their all to ensure the success of the brand in Nigeria.

Those who are interested can hit me privately on WhatsApp: zero eight ten six double zero fourteen zero eight

Just send me a message on WhatsApp indicating interest and I'd tell you how to send your CV across.

NB: Opening closes by 10pm tonight.

Cc:
Genius43
Atheistandproud
Olayinkajnr

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin
Tiger2020:
please leave gptech and move on undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
pek:
Redmi 8A is it 4 G LTE?
yea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
itunity007:
ok what of power bank any recommendations?
Oraimo, Xiaomi, Romoss. If you go Macbeyland way, you can get Xiaomi PB or just2endowed for Romoss and Optimised for Oraimo. Ifedith should be able to get you any of those.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
2kurupt:

You'll still have to enter PIN or OTP to complete a transaction, that can't be replaced by fingerprint.

GTBank app now allows fingerprint in place of PIN/OTP to complete a transaction.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
jboixxx:
Check your download files or search your file manager for the file. You can download the first on the 1st SC that you attached bor pick any of the ones on the 2nd SC. They're updates to the 1st.

Cc: Genius43, kindly explain if I'm wrong. Not a fan/user of GCam per se

You are correct, I will get a direct link and share later. This their new method no just make sense jarey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Whizpeter:
WE ARE RECRUITING!

I don't know if anybody remembers me, but sometime in August this year I came here to introduce a WhatsApp based "MI Community" we created for our fans in Nigeria.

Right now, I'm here again with something for real MI Fans, it's supposed to be exclusive to those in the community but some of them suggested I brought it to you guys as well and here we are.

We are hoping to take the MI Community in Nigeria a notch higher and we've decided to do this in collaboration with the real day one fans who have always shown nothing but love.

Curious to know how the CV thingy will work though. What will be the basis of selection? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
i'm in cool
Whizpeter:
WE ARE RECRUITING!

Applying ain't difficult, you just need to send your CV directly to us and we'd make our selections.

We are only gonna be picking those who have shown real passion for the Xiaomi brand and are willing to give their all to ensure the success of the brand in Nigeria.

Those who are interested can hit me privately on WhatsApp: zero eight ten six double zero fourteen zero eight

Just send me a message on WhatsApp indicating interest and I'd tell you how to send your CV across.

NB: Opening closes by 10pm tonight.

Cc:
Genius43
Atheistandproud
Olayinkajnr

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Curious to know how the CV thingy will work though. What will be the basis of selection? undecided

I wish I can answer this, but I'm not allowed to.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Whizpeter:

I wish I can answer this, but I'm not allowed to.

Fair enough.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
muyibabs:

GTBank app now allows fingerprint in place of PIN/OTP to complete a transaction.

Nope. You can select your preferred security option

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
xoftxoul:

Lol is it an isolated event for Samsung or same thing goes for other non xiaomi brands?

You gave him the right answer. But you and I know the end result
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alebz007: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Mine will be Evolution X or Arrow OS.

Just wan unlock bL start the tweaking stuff
Boss goodday. Can i PM ur inbox? Ders smtin i want to ask u and i dnt wnt to share it here. Pls reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Folahanmi19:
Note 8' and it's nt showing miui 11 updates
They've withdrawn it. It was showing on my own before.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mekanus:
They've withdrawn it. It was showing on my own before.

It's not withdrawn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
2kurupt:

You'll still have to enter PIN or OTP to complete a transaction, that can't be replaced by fingerprint.
I know, but that can be guessed easier than passwords. The best is not allowing access into the app at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
GrandMufti:

It's not withdrawn
Then why am I not seeing it again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mekanus:
Then why am I not seeing it again?

Your time Don pass grin

Download manually or wait for public release
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
maclawrence02:

Bros mention me want to make the journey.

You bet. But GrandMufti mentioned ion Os which is a modified havoc rom. I'll be going that way instead soon.

Already downloaded the file sef cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by traecey(f): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tiger2020:
instead of note 7 why not note 8 faa
ba ni kudi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
traecey:
ba ni kudi

RN8 is cheaper than RN7 in the market currently

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
traecey:
yes took it to a technician to clean it, still had some water in it self. When I brought it out of the rice on Saturday evening it was on by itself, screen was okay but later started having like 6-7 lines on it( not blank lines just like screen divided into 6places, took it to a technician, opened and cleaned it but the lines on the screen didn't go off... Went home and put it inside rice again from Saturday evening till Sunday afternoon, brought it out and it was perfectly fine, kept it outside, under shade just by the side so it can get hot a bit, when it was hot brought it inside left it to cool and put it wrapped inside a nylon back inside the rice till this morning... Screen is in perfect condition right now.

See sweetness of rice na. That cereal has saved 2 of phones in the past so I can relate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Goodnuel:
Yes. Even the new keyboard i installed is doing same thing.

Check the apps you installed recently, something is interfering with your languages & input settings that's why it affects all your keyboards
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
GrandMufti:

If you haven't flashed aosp ROM before, then you are encrypted.

First use

https://whyredofficial./2018/09/03/decrypt-your-whyred/

Then
Go to method 2 in the link

You might need to use Twrp 3.3.1-1

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Mine will be Evolution X or Arrow OS.

Just wan unlock bL start the tweaking stuff

Nice one. Tweaking is the way to go after 1 year of being sober grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Is this good enough.?
I don't know how you all measure a good SOT

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
genius43:

Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning
Done, brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm falling in love with xaiomi,even their older versions like the redmi note 4 is getting updates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) (6357) (6358) (6359) ... (9315) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.