Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251659 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2019
uctomide:

Redmi note 5 pro and Samsung Adaptive fast charger

You are using a wrong fast charger. Get a capable quick charge 3.0 charger. I use Celbro on my RN5 and it charges fast
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2019
AshipaEk0:
In the past I used a MTN number for MI account and realized it never used to receive verification messages from Xiaomi

Had to change to a Glo number but I don't use that Glo line anymore

Does anyone know if MTN lines now receive verification messages from Xiaomi?

Second question:

Redmi Note 8 doesn't work with Spectranet SIM?

Haven't been able to get it to lock signal

Spectranet hardly works on mobile phones. So far only some top end Huawei devices work with it. Spectranet want you to get their MiFi to use their network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by traecey(f): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2019
@Gptech, GrandMufti and All concerned Parties... My RN5 that fell inside a big drum of water on friday is completely fine now... Speakers both big and small are working fine, camera is okay... Fingerprint and face sensor is okay... Phone screen is completely fine and that's what I'm using now... I'm so grateful to all that showed concern.. I can't thank you enough... Can't believe I'm still using my phone, it's like a miracle

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2019
I paid for AliExpress std shipping and the tracking number looks different from others..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
traecey:
@Gptech, GrandMufti and All concerned Parties... My RN5 that fell inside a big drum of water on friday is completely fine now... Speakers both big and small are working fine, camera is okay... Fingerprint and face sensor is okay... Phone screen is completely fine and that's what I'm using now... I'm so grateful to all that showed concern.. I can't thank you enough... Can't believe I'm still using my phone, it's like a miracle

Good to know. Did you clean it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2019
kvngjesse:

Your pin can be 1234
And pin to bank app be a whole different thing but once that fingerprint is enabled , snap cool
And then you're screwed.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by traecey(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2019
GrandMufti:

Good to know. Did you clean it?
yes took it to a technician to clean it, still had some water in it self. When I brought it out of the rice on Saturday evening it was on by itself, screen was okay but later started having like 6-7 lines on it( not blank lines just like screen divided into 6places, took it to a technician, opened and cleaned it but the lines on the screen didn't go off... Went home and put it inside rice again from Saturday evening till Sunday afternoon, brought it out and it was perfectly fine, kept it outside, under shade just by the side so it can get hot a bit, when it was hot brought it inside left it to cool and put it wrapped inside a nylon back inside the rice till this morning... Screen is in perfect condition right now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2019
traecey:
yes took it to a technician to clean it, still had some water in it self. When I brought it out of the rice on Saturday evening it was on by itself, screen was okay but later started having like 6-7 lines on it( not blank lines just like screen divided into 6places, took it to a technician, opened and cleaned it but the lines on the screen didn't go off... Went home and put it inside rice again from Saturday evening till Sunday afternoon, brought it out and it was perfectly fine, kept it outside, under shade just by the side so it can get hot a bit, when it was hot brought it inside left it to cool and put it wrapped inside a nylon back inside the rice till this morning... Screen is in perfect condition right now.

Nice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Interesting

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2019
2kurupt:

Hmmm, this will come handy when I switch to havoc os wink
Bros mention me want to make the journey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello. Good morning all.

Please, i have an issue.

Recently, My keyboard keeps disappearing when i type. I thought it was the keyboard so i switched from swiftkey to cheetah but the problem continued. Pls, how do I fix this?

It took me almost 5 mins to type this because of the issue.

Please, help.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2019
shosky1794:
Interesting

uPcoming brand undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Goodnuel:
Hello. Good morning all.

Please, i have an issue.

Recently, My keyboard keeps disappearing when i type. I thought it was the keyboard so i switched from swiftkey to cheetah but the problem continued. Pls, how do I fix this?

Please, help.

Have u tried rebooting?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2019
traecey:
Hahaha you're resilient oo grin grin congrats
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Have u tried rebooting?
The regular off/on? Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Goodnuel:
Hello. Good morning all.

Please, i have an issue.

Please, help.
which phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
kallmemrB:
which phone
Note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsuccessful(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Who has done the new update?? And how is it??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsuccessful(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81a7LPc6tY

Seems like the new update is superb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2019
traecey:
Patience pay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AshipaEk0: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2019
genius43:

Spectranet hardly works on mobile phones. So far only some top end Huawei devices work with it. Spectranet want you to get their MiFi to use their network

Not really.

i've been using it on my RN5 and RN3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
pyrex23:
I paid for AliExpress std shipping and the tracking number looks different from others..
AExSS uses not only Singapore Post, they use other couriers too. In your case, they used SunYun. Welcome to AES....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dfordam: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Infinix Hot 5 lite for sale for a give away price - 20k Call 08184721391
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sam2310(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
dfordam:
Infinix Hot 5 lite for sale for a give away price - 20k Call 08184721391
truetalk bros, no body go buy that thing for the thread faa.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Goodnuel:
Note 4x
have u cleared ur keyboard cache
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please guys recommend agood and fast charger and good lasting 20,000mah power bank for me Oooooo

.. am waiting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm getting an option to update to 10.3.5.0 on my rn8, do I need to wait for miui 11 update or I need to update to this first before I could see the miui 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Goodnuel: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
kallmemrB:
have u cleared ur keyboard cache
Yes. Even the new keyboard i installed is doing same thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eezor: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
blackiridis:
it is
OK. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eezor: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Yes if you buy the global version.
Thanks sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Not really.

i've been using it on my RN5 and RN3

It selects phone, am sure of that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eezor: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hyfer:
where can I find it?
Setting on playstore app

(1) (2) (3) ... (6350) (6351) (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: victorVIC1(m), tudy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.