Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9229572 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
shidof:
I don't know what used to happen but my application used to close whenever I minimize them especially my browsers. please, what can I do to rectify it. I'm using Redmi 7

Are you using battery saver?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
2kurupt:

The Redmi Note 8 is the senior bros to the Redmi 8a cheesy and thankfully it's within your budget.

For complete differences and comparisons between them use gsmarena.

I prefer Kimovil, these days

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
talut:

Global launch is usually more expensive.. it will almost enter 100

It will reduce with time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
joshjc:
I'm ditching Infinix for xiaomi,what's the difference between Redmi note 8 and Redmi 8a, my budget is 60k which is better among the two phones

Redmi 8a < Redmi 8 < Redmi note 8 < Redmi note 8 Pro

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cynsee: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pweezy:
Guys, pls where can i convert my Xiaomi CC9 Pro to global ROM?

Seem what i have is the chinese version.
please can you share us the picture samples. Want to see how good it is.pls tag when you do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
joshjc:
I'm ditching Infinix for xiaomi,what's the difference between Redmi note 8 and Redmi 8a, my budget is 60k which is better among the two phones

Redmi Note 8 - 3/32Gb 58k, 4/64Gb - 63k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Biafrareform:
Please does MI 9T support wireless charging ?

I don't think it does
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
awoo47:
undecided just to be sure. but i already ordered it before that guy told me. just wanted to confirm the price in Nigeria when he said it doesnt work.

It's works in Nigeria, just like a user confirmed. 2g,3g & 4g bands are supported so don't be afraid.

That seller is trying to cajole you into buying what he has in stock thereby giving you false information.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
okikiosibodu:

My brother, I don download everything one by one... It af tire me. I noticed several sites saying FM mod guy took over yowhatsapp after being granted permission. But issue still persists.. Can't install them. I am really worried about loosing my chat history. Though I have backed up, I sometimes have issues restoring it while installing a new WhatsApp.
I am so scared of uninstalling my present version and trying out the new ones... Eventhough the present one wil expire today or tmao.
I realised sometimes when I send some apps from other phones to my phone and vice versa, it doesn't install unless I download directly to this one.. Edakun, epp me. embarassed embarassed

OYO for u if you don't uninstall d old one on ur phone. Had same issues too until I uninstalled d old version and then installed d new 8.12 version

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
CallMeDrino:

Switch your region to India so that you will be able to find it

Thanks bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
korban3134:
Hello guys,
Please I'm in need of serious help from our tech gurus here

I got an Mi A3 shortly after my RN7 was stolen...
But I'm thoroughly fed up with this Android One O.S

Please how can I unlock my bootloader, flash twrp and finally flash Miui for cc9e on my Mi A3?
How??, what's wrong with the OS??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mfunkynation:

download latest is 8.12( the one that install like the original WhatsApp).
the issue is that the original modder of yowa has stop modding. someone has taken over.
just uninstall ur previous one,. then install the lastest n it will install. that how I install mine.

Theme is not supported again on Yowhatsapp v8.12. I tried different themes but not successful embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
tidedroid:
very good

grin I was something more elaborate, maybe SOT sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
HowGlorious:

Theme is not supported again on Yowhatsapp v8.12. I tried different themes but not successful embarassed embarassed embarassed
I don't use themes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
HowGlorious:

I thought 8.15 is the latest?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ameezy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Drop ur cod I'd biko grin
Mek we bomb town

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
joshjc:
everything,note 8 is miles ahead
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
CallMeDrino:

Add 3k and buy RN8
noobody sells for 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
awoo47:
did you order on ali? or bought in retail store? i wanna know the retail store price in nigeria,pls.
what will you use the retail prices here to do when you have already ordered it,besides no one offline store sells it in naija
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Biafrareform:
Please does MI 9T support wireless charging ?
NO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
shidof:
I don't know what used to happen but my application used to close whenever I minimize them especially my browsers. please, what can I do to rectify it. I'm using Redmi 7

E be like say the clock speed no fit multi task like that, so apps go dey force close... You can't enjoy multi tasking shii than that...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CallMeDrino: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tiger2020:
noobody sells for 60k
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
HowGlorious:

OYO for u if you don't uninstall d old one on ur phone. Had same issues too until I uninstalled d old version and then installed d new 8.12 version

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. grin
They analogy has been received in good well. Ye, it came allas. Thou it tarred, it surely came. grin

HowGlorious:

The theme I backed up on v7.99, was the one I restored on 8.12. Its Working perfectly.
GrandMufti:

Saw something like that too yesterday while surfing the next. I think one can stil be rocking v8.12, till d willing horse refuse to move.
Once again a big thank you to everyone that helped me out today. I am really happy.
The horse in my belly is in a wild ride grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Someone was asking if glo 4g works with redmi 8a. Yes is working perfectly well and that is what am using.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

8.15 is a completely modded version while 8.12 works like an original WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ixhorah(f): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
How much is redmi 7 4/64gb ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mfunkynation:

8.15 is a completely modded version
while 8.12 works like an original WhatsApp
so which one is best
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Oouch. Will try it out, and update you
The versions I attempted to install (only this one though and it installed one time, after I u installed the old app), is the one below
Great to be back on Yo grin. I was able to backup the app and restoring it was not stressful at all (about 1. 6gb), and I backed up my settings too. Thank you all. I love you all #NoHomo
Cc: Oyeleye101
I'm having issues with restoring my backup, how did you pull through?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mfunkynation:

8.15 is a completely modded version
while 8.12 works like an original WhatsApp
Mine keeps displaying can't connect to google drive at the moment. So I'm unable to restore backup. V8. 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good Evening House, Please Can anyone vouch for repairpalNG ? I'm about to commit certain amount of funds to him for transaction purpose...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
maclawrence02:

I'm having issues with restoring my backup, how did you pull through?
It was easier than I thought. Backed up thems and chats I initially before uninstalling the first WhatsApp. Then after installing the recent one, I allowed it restore the 1.6gb backed up, and I restored the backed up themes too. Save me hours of sitting down and tweaking to my taste. That thing is damn stressful. I am so happy I waved it. The only thing I needed to do was adjust the font size in "conversation" tab, a lil.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.