Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9244571 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6545) (6546) (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Youngpo413:
I want to buy a xiaomi device redmi 8, cant I use it without updating my boobsloader,installing gcam,changing my global room,changing my region to india,downloading my MUIU, unlocking my band 28 and the rest? Is it not plug and play like Samsung? These things too much for me abeg...thanks everyone.

Boobsloader? Guy, I hope you know what you are talking about here. shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
You can't blame the guy na. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Youngpo413:
I want to buy a xiaomi device redmi 8, cant I use it without updating my
boobsloader ,installing gcam,changing my global room,changing my region to india,downloading my MUIU, unlocking my band 28 and the rest? Is it not plug and play like Samsung? These things too much for me abeg...thanks everyone.

Hello Xiaomites are you sure this Redmi 8 uses android Os? Cos na another bootloader this guy dey talk here o.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mckandre:
lol,no worry GrandMufti will teach u in no time u will be pro flasher. GrandMufti oya u ve an aspiring student. cheesy

You nko? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tiger2020:
180k? What the hell

AliExpress dey na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousey: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Teewhy2:
Good day all,
Please I need to get this phone case + screen guide for K 20, anyone who has it or can help get it.
thanks

Available. WhatsApp 08057407671
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Youngpo413:
I want to buy a xiaomi device redmi 8, cant I use it without updating my bootloader,installing gcam,changing my global rom,changing my region to india,downloading my MUIU, unlocking my band 28 and the rest? Is it not plug and play like Samsung? These things too much for me abeg...thanks everyone.
1) You don't need to tamper with your bootloader in order to use your Xiaomi phone
2) Just download the GCam and install, no tweaking required. Band 28 can't be unlocked. It's an hardware feature
3) You should buy Global version if you can.
4) MIUI is the OS, no installation required
5) Just use your phone as is. You don't need any tweaking at all except personalisation/customisation.

Nothing is too much for you with MIUI, but you'll get more value than other brands

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisja(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Youngpo413:
I want to buy a xiaomi device redmi 8, cant I use it without updating my boobsloader,installing gcam,changing my global room,changing my region to india,downloading my MUIU, unlocking my band 28 and the rest? Is it not plug and play like Samsung? These things too much for me abeg...thanks everyone.
BOOBSLOADER grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
chrisja:

BOOBSLOADER grin grin grin
una no go free the guy cheesy cheesy

He mentioned something he has on his mind

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
jboixxx:
Very! Once I place orders during sales, I don't bother myself with tracking much. Will just add it to my tracking site. Emails update will keep me posted.

Pls how does this email thing work, how do you set it up??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
mindtricks:

Pls how does this email thing work, how do you set it up??
Available on trackitonlinedotru. you set up an account and highlight the option of receiving updates via email when adding tracking orders to your account. Remember to click on English as language, otherwise, you get Russian lang mails.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin grin
drjprince:
boobsloader
this one got me rolling

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
genius43:

AliExpress dey na
even Amazon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shafiiimran99: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Latest mi phones and their price please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
GrandMufti:

You nko? grin
na u be boss, u sabi take risk past everyone here na grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
peteregwu:

Boobsloader? Guy, I hope you know what you are talking about here. shocked
make una leave the guy joor grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ballama(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
i want to buy redmi note 8 i want suggestions on how and where to order it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ballama:
→Xiaomi Thread Store←, AliExpress, Jumia, Raya, Pointek or retail stores around you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Youngpo413:
bros hope you are not a Samsung marketer who's real mission with this post is to savage Xiaomi
1. you don't update boobsloader, you unlock bootloader! and you can get the most out of your phone without it.
2. Gcam is not compulsory, but trust me you will love your device with gcam installed.
3. changing your global room? are you for real?
4. no need at all to change region to India, except you are a font and theme loving kinda person.
5. Its not MUIU but MIUI.
6. you don't unlock band 28... if its there its there, if it is not it is not.
6. it can be plug and play if you want, just like Samsung.
hope this was helpful.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Youngpo413:
Yee! When I think I have seen it all. TGIF

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ballama:
i can help with that boss

To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Glo band 3 dey Asaba now, i dey flex the 4g die

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Marlodah(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Good evening to you all, how was your day hope it all went smooth even though stressed out. Cc Fibonacci is making me the new signing into the house officially giving me a huge opportunity like this and one thing is I was suppose to settle down for redmi 8, but easy buy reject am when my money come enter 50k rn8 come dey my eyes and now am being given the opportunity to own rn8 pro.....abeg help me pray for this opportunity make he no pass me by ooo and help me greet her very well oooo, in fact na she make my 2019 ooo, am just feeling positive tho any helper around fit help a bro my money just remain 25k sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
My first SOT Test with my Mi9T Pro..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Marlodah:
Good evening to you all, how was your day hope it all went smooth even though stressed out. Cc Fibonacci is making me the new signing into the house officially giving me a huge opportunity like this and one thing is I was suppose to settle down for redmi 8, but easy buy reject am when my money come enter 50k rn8 come dey my eyes and now am being given the opportunity to own rn8 pro.....abeg help me pray for this opportunity make he no pass me by ooo and help me greet her very well oooo, in fact na she make my 2019 ooo, am just feeling positive tho any helper around fit help a bro my money just remain 25k sha
cut your coat according to your size bro. undecided Buy the one u can afford, when u save up, u can sell the phone nd get a better one, better phones will keep on coming nd the journey is timeless. Some of us started with entry level devices before upgrading to flagships. cool

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
jboixxx:
Available on trackitonlinedotru. you set up an account and highlight the option of receiving updates via email when adding tracking orders to your account. Remember to click on English as language, otherwise, you get Russian lang mails.

Gracias
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolubo(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dottune:
Hello guys, so I just configured my Gcam for my RN8, although there was a version I downloaded here that didn't need a config file and it was HR straight up. Now the issue I have is with with the selfie, it is usually in dark HD. Anyone has an idea what I can do to make it appear normal?
I'm experiencing the same issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
NEED HELP GUYS.....

UPDATED MY NOTE 7 TO MIUI 11.. NO PROBZ ON THE BA3... SEEMS COOL AND IMPROVED...

BUT MY BRO REDMI 5 PLUS GIVES ME CONCERN. "THE pics below shows android system consume more ba3.. ba3 runs down when idle too.....did the necessary... still no changes ...

and its not so on my note 7...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edox4(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
please which good xiaomi phone can I get for 50k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
i'm here waiting for 2020 phone to start coming cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Plz how do I correct contacts showing twice.. the same name and number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
harveybeaks:
Plz how do I correct contacts showing twice.. the same name and number
Search for contacts in settings
Scroll down u will see merge duplicate contacts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6545) (6546) (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m), t33why and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.