Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9200270 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
jboixxx:

I refuse to explain myself this time, but sexytimi, FORGIVE me. I will never do that again!

Repairpalng, you know I do mention you when I see cases of necessary repairs. Not only on Xiaomi thread but Umidigi, Samsung and even Infinix threads.

[s]But I like ya name o, sexytimi. You go dash me your number make I slide in?[/s] Na joke o grin grin grin grin

this the right time to shoot your shot

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Besides that I've finally joined Xiaomi family after years and months of confusion on which phone to buy cry I just decided to lock up and get this one....thanks to everyone that answered my questions no matter how silly they were. grin grin Abeg make Una welcome me nah cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyfer(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Trex4:
I'm really happy how far this thread has gone. Obviously this is one of the biggest threads on NL after the Bbnaija, Super Eagles and Manchester United thread. In the space of at least 4 years we've reached about 7000 pages with two branches, a dedicated store thread and a tweaking thread that was created by a mod. Also despite the constant trolling and the rather obsurd allegations, like we have a cabal and we behave like cultists LOL grin Xiaomi is still growing,and this year they entered Nigeria with a large success. We've also helped harbour other phone companies like oneplus, LG, Lenovo and and so on. We shouldn't forget that we've also helped people in their personal issues, like advice on AliExpress threads, solutions and work arounds, also with advice on what school to attend and all that. No doubt this thread is really special. Happy Christmas and a great new year to everyone that has contributed positively to this wonderful gathering...From Trex4 wink
Pls, can you share me the link for the tweaking thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
samyd1:

this the right time to shoot your shot
I'm not shooting o....na sliding I wan slide grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hyfer:
Pls, can you share me the link for the tweaking thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4694106/xiaomi-thread-tweaking-phones-spot

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
2kurupt:
You wan jump ship? cheesy
ya
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Trex4:
Besides that I've finally joined Xiaomi family after years and months of confusion on which phone to buy cry I just decided to lock up and get this one....thanks to everyone that answered my questions no matter how silly they were. grin grin Abeg make Una welcome me nah cheesy

Lol. You are welcome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Bought glo 4G sim. Not showing 4G on my mi max 3..

Any solution

Call 400

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
omotayo600:
I'm having bad data connectivity on my redmi 8 but if I put the sim in my brother redmi note 5 its fast and normal, is it a normal thing on the phone, cause I'm not understanding anymore
Confirm the variant of the note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RealEzee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
guys I'm torn between the MI A3, the note 7 pro and the note 8,abeg which one make sense pass, camera and performance wise.
somehow i feel that quad camera is just too unnecessary sef is not as if EIs dey the video recording like dat.
pls i need reviews
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Trex4:
which variant and how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KrazzyAndy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Haq Haq Haq Haq. Welcome on board. My exact thought too when goin for my 32gb: was wondering 64gb was manufactured in the first place. My previous andriod had 16gb storage. After you install one or two apps, give it 1ek, memory don dey full. You will be forced to either clear data for some apps or uninstall some for some features like sms and email on the phone to work. It was hell uninstalling some apps as it was an herculean decided which to let go, among needed apps installed on the phone. Now, the so called phone is strictly for movies apart from other uses you put a non gprs enabled device to use
Shiiiii guess i have learnt my lesson
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tiger2020:
which variant and how much
64gb variant at 120K
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
RealEzee:
guys I'm torn between the MI A3, the note 7 pro and the note 8,abeg which one make sense pass, camera and performance wise.
somehow i feel that quad camera is just too unnecessary sef is not as if EIs dey the video recording like dat.
pls i need reviews

The note 7 pro is the better of all three devices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RealEzee(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shegun010:

The note 7 pro is the better of all three devices.
please buddy why note 7pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
maclawrence02:

call this number 08053278247 he activated it for me. pls to be on the safe side do for 1 week @ 500. I've been using it (unlimited) for 3days now. if it stops I no go regret. Do @ your own risk.

That unlimited..

Kindly explain.. Na meg unlimited or how?

@ your own risk.. Chai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samsimple(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
please how can I get redmi 8A pouch ohhh.. someone should help me biko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by prahcetomi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
micxwell:

Bro, watch the unboxing and reviews of Amazon fire HD 8_ 8inches and Fire HD 10-10inches on YouTube. I bought the HD-8. But I'm sure you'll be fine with the HD 10. I bought it for light browsing, occasional movie watching and my books. The HD- 10 has 2gig ram and 32/64gb rom. And it's very durable.
Thank you, I will check it out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwajesus12(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
good evening people, so I bought Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro today, but the problem I am facing is that there is no Alexa app pre installed on my phone..any suggestions please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good evening everyone, pls how reliable is gearbest dot com, are they fast in shipping and hope custom no go disturb and do dey ship to Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
sureteeboy:

grin My phone still isn't displaying the 4G network after their representative said the sim has been provisioned for 4G. That's why I wanted to be sure it's something related to band issue, and not the customer service giving me the wrong information

It would still work. It takes sometime. It happened to me as well.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nellsworld:
Good evening everyone, pls how reliable is gearbest dot com, are they fast in shipping and hope custom no go disturb and do dey ship to Nigeria.
Thanks

Anything coming into the country must go through customs, including you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by prahcetomi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
micxwell:

Bro, watch the unboxing and reviews of Amazon fire HD 8_ 8inches and Fire HD 10-10inches on YouTube. I bought the HD-8. But I'm sure you'll be fine with the HD 10. I bought it for light browsing, occasional movie watching and my books. The HD- 10 has 2gig ram and 32/64gb rom. And it's very durable.
No store in Nigeria seem to have the HD-10.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
nwajesus12:
good evening people, so I bought Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro today, but the problem I am facing is that there is no Alexa app pre installed on my phone..any suggestions please

Install it yourself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babaheekmat:

That unlimited..
Kindly explain.. Na meg unlimited or how?
@ your own risk.. Chai
It's obviously a cheat so it's expected that it can be blocked at anytime.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Oopa. I am quite lost. Is smartview a software or an hardware?

It's like IR blaster it is a software sturv
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
nwajesus12:

Xiaomi phones don'tt come with Alexa but Google assistant. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thayay:
I was using the local one i bought 9k. But it was a total waste of money. The sound is not as good at all compared to Soundcore Motion+ and it didn't last more than 2 months.

If i see someone rocking these local, I'll just laugh inside me and notice the speaker is no longer working after few months of purchase

Like seriously? Thought that your local one's battery time is longer than the Anker's as you previously said, I believe? Though the local ones may break down, it's possible the fault might be minor and something one can easily fix. What kind of faults is it that you noticed with the local ones?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwajesus12(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Xiaomi phones don'tt come with Alexa but Google assistant. undecided
ok, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwajesus12(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
GrandMufti:

Install it yourself
ok thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
highbee028:
Plz where can i get redmi 8 4/64 today,
Its urgent

Offline stores.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
nwajesus12:
do u mean Amazon Alexa App on Xiaomi??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) ... (9317) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.