Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9244200 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2020
Mark9854:

for real, did you apply to receive updates early? hope I won't regret updating?

Kindly disregard that information. Yours ain't old.

Your ROM is the main global ROM (PFLMIXM). His is EU Global ROM (PFLEUXM). His version 11.0.4 has the same changelogs and features as the latest version on yours 11.0.3.

So, yours ain't old. It's same as his but with a different version number.

I don't get how people still don't understand this sha. And one more reason why his is 11.0.4 is because Redmi 7 devices on EU global ROM got MIUI updates before those on the main Global ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2020
naijasensei:

I agree with you. The guy is skilled in distorting facts, and also trying to pass himself off as a pacifist. There is nothing worse than someone speaking confidently about that which he/she knows absolutely nothing of.
He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool, ignore/abandon him/her.
This one sweet me o... Chai u 2 much

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

Like I said perfection in the little things is what matters. With the calibration issues on the highly praised RN8 which shockingly comes with a lower processor than that in the RN7. And the overheating issues on the RN8 pro with the MTK processor I doubt if they would have given me the peace of mind I currently enjoy with my scrappy A10. An A10 which will soon be my 3rd time of buying the same device again
That's not true bro, i was opportuned to handle note 8 pro and i played pes 2020 for 3 hrs straight, it wasn't hot like the Samsung A70 which to me is one of the useless Samsung product, using a gorilla glass 3 and selling it for over 100k and having low processor

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2020
hardeycute:
I'm sure that none of you guys will die if you fail to quote him.

He distorts facts and claims he is telling the "truth". I believe we can successfully have this challenge of not quoiting him.
Pls guys follow this advice and STOP QUOTING KngGezy!!! SANITY PLEASE!!!! When he is totally IGNORED, SANITY WILL RETURN TO THIS THREAD...

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seizure: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2020
genius43:

Start from the Xiaomi compilation thread

Link pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seizure: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Seizure:
Hi everyone. I jut got a redmi N8 phone. Pls, how do I install gcam on it?

Help pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

hahaha, who buys the same phone three times in a year for personal use when no be say na accessories? Why not upgrade from the A10 to prolly the A20/A30 or something. Matter don pass garri.

That dude obviously got a serious case of OCD mixed with psychosis and he has no one to tell him.

I pity anybody who takes him seriously.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrrespect(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2020
Guys please รณ, how do I recover a stolen Redmi phone? RN7 precisely. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Nellsworld:

That's not true bro, i was opportuned to handle note 8 pro and i played pes 2020 for 3 hrs straight, it wasn't hot like the Samsung A70 which to me is one of the useless Samsung product, using a gorilla glass 3 and selling it for over 100k and having low processor

Please, don't bother replying that troll. He is stubborn, recalcitrant, and he is also a purveyor of false information. He has absolutely no idea about the Redmi note 8 pro.
As the true spreader of misinformation that he is, he is hanging tenaciously to the fact that initial samples of the Redmi note 8 pro were reported to have overheating issues. An issue which has long since been rectified by software updates. Showcasing one of the many advantages of the Xiaomi and Redmi brands; software updates to rectify bugs and usability issues.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Gptech:

No need to drag leg, your own case fit b even water sef, my own note 4 drink water yesterday, screen dey washed out now, not even the 3rd time this is happening, by next week screen colour go return to normal. Some phones with IP rating nr even survive wetin my own don survive but will I generalise? NO.
see stress,I'll manage it like that abeg. cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Seizure:

Help pls
Search 4 xiaomi compilation thread on nairaland
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2020
genius43:

That version don't use config file na.

Revert to version 7.0.0.9 V13

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PMGC_7.0.009_HDR_Version_V13.apk

Config file
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2019/11/pmgcv12.xml

Affect application of config file. Go to advanced settings, where you see Pixel 4XL change it SSKGM1

Cc Seizure

Also take note of this.

Create a folder on the root of your internal storage called GoogleCamera then create another folder in this folder called ConfigsCamera. Paste the XML FILE (s)
Then follow other steps on application of the pasted XML on the camera app from the link below

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/settings09/
Go to settings, advanced where you see Pixel 4 XL change it to SSKGM1.

Incase you can't apply configs

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2020
Nellsworld:

You are just wasting your time.

You see ehn, that guy is a joke of a person. Nothing positive makes sense to him. He's a professional nitpicker and he will still find a way to say you are wrong. Mark this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2020
vower:

These people sha, so they can send by DHL but can't receive via the same DHL. Scoundrels.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

These people sha, so they can send by DHL but can't receive via the same DHL. Scoundrels.
aswear, God na go punish them. Make I just go rate the store bad make I rest. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

Okay another insult, why not use the more common word. Why try to reduce the heaviness of the more explicit words. If I were to be like some other monikers. I could have had you banned for some months for this unwarranted cursing. But I respect you and your view ,which by the way is a normal response to the truth. As someone known for speaking the truth. God bless us all bro
Your affectation of humility are positively nauseating..

Never have I seen a person who embodies the mannerisms of the fictional character,URIAH HEEP..

Your false modesty and the habit of throwing it about at every opportunity is a serious pointer to deeper underlying psychological issues..

You're akin to a rat who bites and blows cool air on its victims at the same time..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

hahaha, who buys the same phone three times in a year for personal use when no be say na accessories? Why not upgrade from the A10 to prolly the A20/A30 or something. Matter don pass garri.
that's the point ,how can someone be changing within the same โœ†,no upgrade and you people are arguing with him,isn't that sign of insanity

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2020
vower:
Manage ke! Abi the phone don get any physical scratch?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Hahahahahahaha, 'hypo po ta mus' everywhere grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Nellsworld:

with soft/watched out cameras
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Pls guys follow this advice and STOP QUOTING KngGezy!!! SANITY PLEASE!!!! When he is totally IGNORED, SANITY WILL RETURN TO THIS THREAD...
not just him but all troll instruments

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Kindly disregard that information. Yours ain't old.

Your ROM is the main global ROM (PFLMIXM). His is EU Global ROM (PFLEUXM). His version 11.0.4 has the same changelogs and features as the latest version on yours 11.0.3.

So, yours ain't old. It's same as his but with a different version number.

I don't get how people still don't understand this sha. And one more reason why his is 11.0.4 is because Redmi 7 devices on EU global ROM got MIUI updates before those on the main Global ROM.
thanks for the enlightenment bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2020
Tiger2020:
that's the point ,how can someone be changing within the same โœ†,no upgrade and you people are arguing with him,isn't that sign of insanity

Where you see โœ† icon from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

Very interesting! I have heard of such, I think it usually eats the flesh of those who dont wash themselves before sleeping. But the most important thing is that for such rodent to come, something attracted it and that's the smell of food. In this case w multitude of issues attracted this honourable Rodent grin.
I hope you know that each time it's caught we make a mince meat out of it and there's nothing honorable about that. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2020
I need redmi 7 4gbram/64gbrom for immediate pickup. Quote if available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2020
Gptech:

Manage ke! Abi the phone don get any physical scratch?
no,I nor fit go through the stress and waiting time abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2020
vower:
no,I nor fit go through the stress and waiting time abeg

Na you spoil the phone

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

awoo47 uses a Xiaomi device.

That's how he is o. I even like am like that. He's mostly sarcastic with his responses.
Na so we take dey understand with KngGezy (under the guise of he is not insultive) until him turn to wetin we dey try to find way handle him fucup. I'll say now wey him own issues never mature like KngGezy own make we handle am early o. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2020
drjprince:
go find bench sit down

Na this thing you dey compose since.
I know you went to consult your lawbook anyways cheesy
Good morning

Good morning bro,

Law books ke?

No not at all, I was busy that yesterday .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2020
drjprince:
a Samsung A10 user is no techy person stop claiming what you aren't

If you tell me you grill meat at mannabbgrills I can believe that one cheesy
You win some and loose some argument
grin and you have been loosing all the arguements here because no techy person will say there is 12hrs sot on heavy usage cheesy
Tell me kngGezy do you smoke weed?

God forbids bad thing

Bottom line is that we all know that my assertion was true. I have decided for the sake of peace to admit I'm wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, no one appreciates a joker. You can't be lying and call it constructive criticism. That alone is the reason why you are a joker and not to be taken serious here.

King of jokers. grin grin grin grin

Do you read my comments at all

I always back up my claims with quotes from users. If I'm a joker, then you are also indirectly insulting everyone who has ever had issue with their devices. Devices they bought with their hard earned money.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2020
veramani31:

Oh look at me I'm been persecuted for speaking my truth, typical SJW behaviour. Oh, like I'm so scared of been banned because I don't have a life.

You still don't get it do you? Lemme try to help you. Nobody says Xiaomi is perfect infact no brand for that matter is but when you consistently nitpick only the issues and in the guise of offering solutions keep running them down then you become a mindless troll. I have actually tried to ignore you but it seems that that actually emboldens you.

If only you can drop the insults and be more polite. You actually are a trouble shooter. It is essential that were you dont know each other. That you respect each other. Some monikers think its pretense. But even on other sections I will never engage in insulting anyone. I believe no one should be bashed for their views.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.