Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9245283 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2020
liljboy:
drop your whatsapp
this my number 09015323788 bt bro am nt using andriod for nw
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2020
awoo47:
lol chairman??
something i don dey do since 2015 on infishit devices tongue
xiaomi good but u ppl dey create unwarranted hype
dats y i get problem with una angry
then lay off the Xiaomi thread

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Juicey10:
this my number
09015323788 bt bro am nt using andriod for nw
how do I WhatsApp you then?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2020
drjprince:
you know lawyers are liers he hasn't graduated I think he is practicing how to be a perfect lier when he graduates

Lol. Very funny individual. That's why I call him a joker.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2020
liljboy:

awoo47 uses a Xiaomi device.

That's how he is o. I even like am like that. He's mostly sarcastic with his responses.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2020
Kenny903:
Fam, good morning. The new Mi note 10 is it the same series with the Redmi note 7,8 etc? Cos I use a redmi note 7 pro and I want to upgrade but the current price of the note 10 is sending me cry

Google and find out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2020
awoo47:
lol chairman??
something i don dey do since 2015 on infishit devices tongue
xiaomi good but u ppl dey create unwarranted hype
dats y i get problem with una angry

Go and sit down.

All Xiaomi phones right from redmi 1s of 2014 have supported OTG

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2020
liljboy:
if drjprince cant lay off transsion thread
why shld i?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

awoo47 uses a Xiaomi device.

That's how he is o. I even like am like that. He's mostly sarcastic with his responses.
i got my info frm utube tech reviewers
dats y i boycotted mi a3 sef
but ppl fr here na smtin else lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LaCremy: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2020
Gptech:

Fixed?

Not yet sir, using xender to connect for now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2020
saint2ace:

Hail, hail.... But I have a small problem with his repeated utterances, how can someone buy the same device 3 times in a year and still say the device didn't go bad, I mean who does that?
In our quest to quote him people actually missed the points he stated.

It only shows his self proclaimed perfect device is just trash. Not to worry he'll come back to tell us he gave it out grin grin

Someone should recommend a Xiaomi device for him, all he has to do is unlock bootloader and flash as many roms as his heart desires and he'll get a new experience each time.

Just my 2 kobo grin grin grin

hahaha, who buys the same phone three times in a year for personal use when no be say na accessories? Why not upgrade from the A10 to prolly the A20/A30 or something. Matter don pass garri.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2020
callydon:

You have any with cool specs for sale?

No I don't
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2020
new update for redmi 7

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Kenny903:
Fam, good morning. The new Mi note 10 is it the same series with the Redmi note 7,8 etc? Cos I use a redmi note 7 pro and I want to upgrade but the current price of the note 10 is sending me cry

They are not on the same level bro. The price is what it is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waleyp(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Guys I need your help right now, i use redmi 7 and I was using a font which I downloaded from the theme app sometimes back but I try to download new font for my phone but couldn't find out to do that again, this morning I changed my themes but the only font I have been using has disappeared, pls how do I get to do it or download new font.. Cos I can't get it on the theme app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2020
saint2ace:

Hail, hail.... But I have a small problem with his repeated utterances, how can someone buy the same device 3 times in a year and still say the device didn't go bad, I mean who does that?
In our quest to quote him people actually missed the points he stated.

It only shows his self proclaimed perfect device is just trash. Not to worry he'll come back to tell us he gave it out grin grin

Someone should recommend a Xiaomi device for him, all he has to do is unlock bootloader and flash as many roms as his heart desires and he'll get a new experience each time.

Just my 2 kobo grin grin grin

Hmmm, I never looked at it from that angle. Who knows, maybe his phones went kaput as a silent way of protesting being used as an instrument of misinformation. If only his phones could talk; I can just imagine his phone saying "Ah ah, this lie oga typed is just too much, if only I can go on strike".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2020
naijasensei:

Hmmm, I never looked at it from that angle. Who knows, maybe his phones went kaput as a silent way of protesting being used as an instrument of misinformation. If only his phones could talk; I can just imagine his phone saying "Ah ah, this lie oga typed is just too much, if only I can go on strike".

Pure savagery grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Mark9854:
new update for redmi 7
yours is old man grin tongue
I have 11.0.4.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

Okay another insult, why not use the more common word. Why try to reduce the heaviness of the more explicit words. If I were to be like some other monikers. I could have had you banned for some months for this unwarranted cursing. But I respect you and your view ,which by the way is a normal response to the truth. As someone known for speaking the truth. God bless us all bro

Oh look at me I'm been persecuted for speaking my truth, typical SJW behaviour. Oh, like I'm so scared of been banned because I don't have a life.

You still don't get it do you? Lemme try to help you. Nobody says Xiaomi is perfect infact no brand for that matter is but when you consistently nitpick only the issues and in the guise of offering solutions keep running them down then you become a mindless troll. I have actually tried to ignore you but it seems that that actually emboldens you.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Someone should be the sacrificial lamb and buy one of their phones na. cheesy cheesy
until next year cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2020
veramani31:

Oh look at me I'm been persecuted for speaking my truth, typical SJW behaviour. Oh, like I'm so scared of been banned because I don't have a life.

You still don't get it do you? Lemme try to help you. Nobody says Xiaomi is perfect infact no brand for that matter is but when you consistently nitpick only the issues and in the guise of offering solutions keep running them down then you become a mindless troll. I have actually tried to ignore you but it seems that that actually emboldens you.

Same thing that we all said last year, unfortunately he still carried it over.

Unfortunately too he has affirmed what he is and his resolve never to change. So let's watch him bask in the euphoria of stupidity and self entitlement.

Before he says this is an insult pls look up the dictionary and bear in mind my terms of reference.

Cheers

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2020
liljboy:
how do I WhatsApp you then?
them still my phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2020
liljboy:
yours is old man grin tongue I have 11.0.4.0
for real, did you apply to receive updates early? hope I won't regret updating?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2020
waleyp:
Guys I need your help right now, i use redmi 7 and I was using a font which I downloaded from the theme app sometimes back but I try to download new font for my phone but couldn't find out to do that again, this morning I changed my themes but the only font I have been using has disappeared, pls how do I get to do it or download new font.. Cos I can't get it on the theme app
change your region to India
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2020
I'm not even bothered by d 12hrs SOT, but if Xiaomi is an upcoming brand, can we pls have list of well established brands?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Mrlastborn:
I'm not even bothered by d 12hrs SOT, but if Xiaomi is an upcoming brand, can we pls have list of well established brands?
Samsung (specifically the A series)
Infinix, Tecno,itel(well established mediocres)

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Mark9854:

for real, did you apply to receive updates early? hope I won't regret updating?
its your choice man.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seizure: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2020
Hi everyone. I jut got a redmi N8 phone. Pls, how do I install gcam on it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Seizure:
Hi everyone. I jut got a redmi N8 phone. Pls, how do I install gcam on it?

Start from the Xiaomi compilation thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Opetech:

Thank you, the 720dp on Mi A3 seems to be the only set back. Anyone here using Mi A3? What's the screen experience like?

The A3 felt very sleek when I had a feel of it some weeks back. Perfect screen to body ratio too. That 720p ish is overflogged and so far as am concerned does not reduce it's appeal in any way.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2020
liljboy:
yours is old man grin tongue
I have 11.0.4.0

That's because you are using EU ROM.

His is the main global ROM.

It's not old. It's the same as yours but with a different version number.

Every changelogs on your own is the same with his.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Kenny903:

No they are not in the same series.

We have the Redmi Note series in the mid-range category and Mi Note series in the flagship category, that's why they're priced higher.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Folahanmi19(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.