Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251578 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
maclawrence02:

It's almost 12:am and we are still waiting for your proof.
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

grin

1: 48PM and still waiting for the Nuclear Arsenal

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
ErnyyBobo:

I use note 8 pro.,. I can confidently tell you it's a top notch mtk chipset device.... I don't have issues with over heating whatsoever.... My previous phone was note 7.
that is if d liquid hasn't evaporated grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

Why be say P.O wey be say na woman dey handle International packages dey always get wahala?
for where, the only time I see guys at my branch is when I go over to the offloading side but on a normal day, women are the bunch u see loitering about at the counter.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mckandre:
for where, the only time I see guys at my branch is when I go to the offloading side but on a normal day, women are always the once u will see loitering about at the counter.

My former location na man I dey always deal with. As my item dey land within an hour I don see text message
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
vower:
This ghost touch has even started,I didn't even know what it meant when u typed it here till I saw it for myself, dropped the phone ND the bed ND things wer just opening ND tapping by itself

Shebi you see as this life be? You thought I was defending Xiaomi when indeed I was only being logical.

I mentioned the ghost touch twice, but no, I was paid goon striving hard to see that 'my business' continues to move.

Remember I told you "you'll fail"? Because you didn't have any case at all with the water as an excuse.

Well going forward, since you noticed the ghost touch before the water incident, I'll suggest the following

1. Replacing the device. Just get the video of the ghost touch and upload it. It will be sufficient to convince AliExpress. Contact noobody or protein0, I think one of them once helped someone return a device back to China.

2. Partial refund. This should be equivalent to the cost of the screen plus shipping .

3. Screen replacement. The seller should send you the replacement screen.
You can then fix the screen and sell the phone of if you wish.

All the best

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
when is android 10 coming for the mi9t?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
vower:
This ghost touch has even started,I didn't even know what it meant when u typed it here till I saw it for myself, dropped the phone ND the bed ND things wer just opening ND tapping by itself
Bros, use another phone to record it and upload on the dispute page. I was surprised you said you can manage it. Phone has been misbehaving since day one, some of those sellers are tricky and greedy its possible phone is refurbished and screen has been changed before, afterall you didn't remove the seal yourself. Open dispute, you'll likely win it, just wait it's the best option.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

1: 48PM and still waiting for the Nuclear Arsenal

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Roychims1: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
My first purchase from Noobody, he's genuine and trusted. My phone landed and it's just a beauty

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
fibonacci2526:
Well said Oga jboixxx, if he had mentioned water coming in contact with the phone,the dispute would have been thrown out. If a phone is not officially IP rated, don't blame the manufacturer if you fail to need to the warning.
But, make we remember say this na k20, meaning seller naim open am. Looking at the history of the device, I dey sure say the issues get nothing to do with water, that phone has been faulty from day one, what if seller knows this from the outset?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gptech:

But, make we remember say this na k20, meaning seller naim open am. Looking at the history of the device, I dey sure say the issues get nothing to do with water, that phone has been faulty from day one, what it seller know this from the outset?
This is another angle.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mckandre:
for where, the only time I see guys at my branch is when I go over to the offloading side but on a normal day, women are the bunch u see loitering about at the counter.
Na guy de my end before but he's been transferred, na woman de there na and na so so complain from my people.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
jboixxx:
Na guy de my end before but he's been transferred, na woman de there na and na so so complain from my people.

I just dey pray make Woman no dey in charge of items for Ikota
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
paradigmshift:
when is android 10 coming for the mi9t?

It is available for pilot testing. Public release will happen very soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
vower:
Thanks bro, this world would be better if there were more humans like you. I've just accepted that's it my fault that's why I'm ending the dispute and using the device like that. Hopefully my next device will be a flagship device.Thanks bro
You're always welcome, boss. We de here together. Just think about the options given by Grand.Mufti and Gptechy, one will surely work out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Roychims1:
My first purchase from Noobody, he's genuine and trusted. My phone landed and it's just a beauty
create ur realme thread
stop spamming
else you'll be banned angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

Well said too.

I sight you @ jboix.xx
I'm loyal, sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

It is available for pilot testing. Public release will happen very soon
wot of mi 9 lite?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
genius43:

I just dey pray make Woman no dey in charge of items for Ikota
Hehehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2020

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highsansiro: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gptech:

Hold power button and volume up, that should take you to recover mode, from there you can factory reset.
Oga Gptech. I have tried the power button and volume up button the phone still come back to mi logo, but it try to boost but it will stop at mi logo , help me out ooo.... is my wife phone I am using to type now, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
highsansiro:
Oga Gptech. I have tried the power button and volume up button the phone still come back to mi logo, but it try to boost but it will stop at mi logo , help me out ooo.... is my wife phone I am using to type now, thanks.
Naaa, hold the power button and volume up till the phone vibrates, if it doesn't go to recovery mode then it's either you are not holding the volume button well or it's becoming faulty. You can press the volume button harder together with the power button.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ErnyyBobo: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
awoo47:
that is if d liquid hasn't evaporated grin

I never put am inside sun make e dry finish na . . .��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
GrandMufti:

Shebi you see as this life be? You thought I was defending Xiaomi when indeed I was only being logical.

I mentioned the ghost touch twice, but no, I was paid goon striving hard to see that 'my business' continues to move.

Remember I told you "you'll fail"? Because you didn't have any case at all with the water as an excuse.

Well going forward, since you noticed the ghost touch before the water incident, I'll suggest the following

1. Replacing the device. Just get the video of the ghost touch and upload it. It will be sufficient to convince AliExpress. Contact noobody or protein0, I think one of them once helped someone return a device back to China.

2. Partial refund. This should be equivalent to the cost of the screen plus shipping .

3. Screen replacement. The seller should send you the replacement screen.
You can then fix the screen and sell the phone of if you wish.

All the best
Bro listen up, if I want to pursue this issue I'll definitely win,if nairaland could send videos I would have shown u the video evidence I gave them to convince them,they told me to send the phone back to them and will check it out and then refund me,I just feel like it's time wasting and money wasting plus I don't have a back up phone and I need a phone right now that's why I'm backing out. Tell me which reasonable, sensible Nigerian will tell the seller he spilled water on the phone and then expect a refund,of course I wouldn't and didn't tell them,I believe if I pursue the case I'd get a refund but I don't have that time bro,I'll get a new phone,when I have enough money to spare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gptech:

Bros, use another phone to record it and upload on the dispute page. I was surprised you said you can manage it. Phone has been misbehaving since day one, some of those sellers are tricky and greedy its possible phone is refurbished and screen has been changed before, afterall you didn't remove the seal yourself. Open dispute, you'll likely win it, just wait it's the best option.
yea I switch between one handed mode and full screen mode when I can't tap on what I want,yea since day one,first day i powered the phone,put on sim card,it went blank,white blank screen,had to reboot and then sim was not showing for almost 30mins. So there's that. But why I was convinced its a factory defected phone is because it actually came sealed,box was sealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
jboixxx:
You're always welcome, boss. We de here together. Just think about the options given by Grand.Mufti and Gptechy, one will surely work out.
one love bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highsansiro: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gptech:

Naaa, hold the power button and volume up till the phone vibrates, if it doesn't go to recovery mode then it's either you are not holding the volume button well or it's becoming faulty. You can press the volume button harder together with the power button.
Sir I held the power and volume up button it vibrates and off and on back to mi logo again. I am I doing the right thing?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Roychims1:

Finally someone to review ColorOs, congrats

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
vower:
yea I switch between one handed mode and full screen mode when I can't tap on what I want,yea since day one,first day i powered the phone,put on sim card,it went blank,white blank screen,had to reboot and then sim was not showing for almost 30mins. So there's that. But why I was convinced its a factory defected phone is because it actually came sealed,box was sealed

You should have filed that dispute there and then. Make una no dey manage things like that ooo. Goodluck Sha.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
awoo47:
wot of mi 9 lite?

No news yet about Mi 9 Lite. Sorry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
vower:
Sealed? Is it Mi 9T Or K20 you bought? If it's K20, is it Chinese rom or global rom installed? If it's Chinese rom, then it's obviously from factory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6686) (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.