Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9292607 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

It took 4 seconds for google to show me the answer sad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

You probably have only Band 20 in you area which your RN7 Pro doesn't have.

Moved down to Lekki today and noticed the same thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
KngGezy:

Wow and I have been using my Sammy without screen guard since I bought it and it hasn't cracked.

Congrats sha, how much for the A20?

Lagos
Ibeju/lekki
Dangote Refinery
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Drizzle007:
Good day. I just got the redmi note 7pro.
But Mtn 4g doesn't seem to be working on my device.
Any fix to it?
people are advised to always check the 4g carrier in their area before purchasing a phone so as to avoid issues like this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Bro the gcam u posted for redmi note 8,the portrait mode for the back camera is the same as normal photo,not doing the bluring thing

It produces two images, check the second image.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:
Y'all are still free to join our Telegram group.

You can post your username for you to be added or use the link below.

Xiaomi Thread Official ��
https:// t. me/xiaomi_thread

Remove spaces
Add @Bazycs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
icetrimz:
Finally ...

Anytime i handle my phone, i feel like I've been an idiot all my life for using Infinix/Tecno phones... God go bless the people wey bring Xiaomi come this country..
Make una no vex o... Abeg anyone know how i fit sue Tecno for court ?? Even if I no go win... Abeg... E get why

BTW.. I want sell ma useless samsung a20 wey no reach 2 months screen break

God bless #TeamXiaomi4life
any phone's screen can break not by brand,just handle your new phone well because its not immune to breaking

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

It produces two images, check the second image.

Yes at first it was creating two images but now it's one,don't know if i mistakenly tampered with settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Yes at first it was creating two images but now it's one,don't know if i mistakenly tampered with settings

You probably did.
Reapply the config file and try again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tiger2020:
any phone's screen can break not by brand,just handle your new phone well because its not immune to breaking

Bro, i work at Dangote Refinery... This Redmi fell from same height wey the Samsung a20 take fall from....i just tell my guy wey dey down say make him komot my simcard, i tell am am say I no go use smartphone again till this project finish... The guy picked my phone come shout tell me say the phone still dey ON, i ask am wetin him mean 'on' ?.. Him say nothing do the screen... I bin think say him dey whine me till i climb down!
I bin want naked for night swear for Samsung but.. My people say make i no go mad for nothing , i come kam down.

If i yarn una wetin infinix don do me... Everybody go begin cry for here ....infact e no go ever better for Itel.

So bro, i know say every phone fit break, but phone strong pass phone

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
icetrimz:
Finally ...

Anytime i handle my phone, i feel like I've been an idiot all my life for using Infinix/Tecno phones... God go bless the people wey bring Xiaomi come this country..
Make una no vex o... Abeg anyone know how i fit sue Tecno for court ?? Even if I no go win... Abeg... E get why

BTW.. I want sell ma useless samsung a20 wey no reach 2 months screen break

God bless #TeamXiaomi4life
in the first picture which phone is that? Surely not the note 8 as it doesnt have a notch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
icetrimz:

Bro, i work at Dangote Refinery... This Redmi fell from same height wey the Samsung a20 take fall from....i just tell my guy wey dey down say make him komot my simcard, i tell am am say I no go use smartphone again till this project finish... The guy picked my phone come shout tell me say the phone still dey ON, i ask am wetin him mean 'on' ?.. Him say nothing do the screen... I bin think say him dey whine me till i climb down!
I bin want naked for night swear for Samsung but.. My people say make i no go mad for nothing , i come kam down.

If i yarn una wetin infinix don do me... Everybody go begin cry for here ....infact e no go ever better for Itel.

yea you are right,Samsung uses CGG 3 but note 8 uses 5

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

You probably did.
Reapply the config file and try again

I have done that and it's still the same,the front camera is working fine only the back,I must also note that I am unable to apply the config file,I only did the changing of Pixel 4 XL to SS5KGM1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
leTrizzle:
And Macbeyland came through, again.
Thanks boss for the package, your customer service/relations is top notch.
Thanks for the patronage and positive feedback.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
icetrimz:

About your last paragraph, a stronger phone can get broken while a weaker one can remain intact if dropped from same height at the same time. The reason is they can't land on the floor exactly same way, plus the structural weak point of different phones are located at different positions. Point is you should be careful, your phone screen might get broken from lesser heights.

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
uptimum123:

I have done that and it's still the same,the front camera is working fine only the back,I must also note that I am unable to apply the config file,I only did the changing of Pixel 4 XL to SS5KGM1

That lies your problem. Follow the steps on applying config file as long as you downloaded the right version, you created the folders correctly and right config file and applied the config on the GCam app. It should work well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vaca1: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
I want a good camera app for my Redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

That lies your problem. Follow the steps on applying config file as long as you downloaded the right version, you created the folders correctly and right config file and applied the config on the GCam app. It should work well

Well the problem is that i can't find the black space at the right side between the shutter button and the button to view pictures to select the config file
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Well the problem is that i can't find the black space at the right side between the shutter button and the button to view pictures to select the config file

Just click that space. Except you didn't download the GCam I supplied simple. Show a screenshot of your GCam app.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

Which one do you have?

Here is it. No blur lense and slow motion close when I tried using it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
Biafrareform:

Here is it. No blur lense and slow motion close when I tried using it

I shared a link with a config link with you sometime ago. It seems like you ignored it. Check your nmentions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
vaca1:
I want a good camera app for my Redmi note 8
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1-Bg6ZHUXc5Zh-23HEfydPUz71bFyC5Aa&export=download

Get this.

You don't need config for this.
Just download and install
RN8

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Trex4:
in the first picture which phone is that? Surely not the note 8 as it doesnt have a notch

Huawei Y9prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gptech:

About your last paragraph, a stronger phone can get broken while a weaker one can remain intact if dropped from same height at the same time. The reason is they can't land on the floor exactly same way, plus the structural weak point of different phones are located at different positions. Point is you should be careful, your phone screen might get broken from lesser heights.

*Noted* sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hotdiamond(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
nani667:

If you cannot wait you can always download the beta and flash manually
Or try custom ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

I shared a link with a config link with you sometime ago. It seems like you ignored it. Check your nmentions

Checked , didn't see any. The link u shared was for my RN7.

Talking of MI 9T.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gptech:

God bless you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Biafrareform:

Checked , didn't see any. The link u shared was for my RN7.

Talking of MI 9T.

It wasn't you but I knew I have posted it here before check this post

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/6726#85881682

You can follow the guidelines on this link to learn how to apply XML file

https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

Just click that space. Except you didn't download the GCam I supplied simple. Show a screenshot of your GCam app.

Here it is

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Here it is

I meant a screenshot when you open your Gcam

Modified: Change the aspect ratio to 4:3.

2. Show a screenshot of the folders created down to the pasted config file
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
genius43:

I meant a screenshot when you open your Gcam

Modified: Change the aspect ratio to 4:3.

2. Show a screenshot of the folders created down to the pasted config file

I don't get u, that's the gcam when I open it,or do you mean i should take a pic with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.