Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9257475 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) ... (9320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Crixxx:

Google and know why newly bought devices hardly get damaged by water but not as they age..
Yeah..

It's all over the net..

Even the guy with the water damaged Mi 9T here..

Must have been suffering from old age.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Crixxx:

Oh my bad guess I didn't see it.. But still doesn't change the fact..

Your samsung chargers must have been easily damaged due to poor management.. Samsung chargers the one of the strongest of no strongest charges we have around and they hardly or never lose their fast charging efficiency..

Does xiaomi even have a charger cable and charging brick??...Thought they say its missing in the box
what are you even saying

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
xoftxoul:

I Agree with you.... but It's scarce getting the a71.
As for me I prefer the a71
During YouTube reviews, the a51 didn't handle heavy tasks very well. It's a "light-usage" phone. That's why I'm considering the a71
so the overpriced A71 can out perform the more cheaper mi 9t or the build quality
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Crixxx:

Oh I've never really, infact I've never watched reviews on the a71 just the a51 since its the more popular one.. Seems the a71 uses exynos too.
you don't even know the specs of a phone you are recommending

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chriswazo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
I want to sell my Xiaomi Note 8 pro, 6gb, 128 GB, Green color. I bought it December and started using it on 8th December last year.

Am not in Nigeria but if I see a good price offer, I will sell. A friend is coming to Nigeria on Wednesday.

It cost me about 80k plus and still in good and perfect condition including it's cases and the glass screen protector I put. Everything ok, i have not used many of it's specs cos.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gptech:

Its cheaper than the Lenovo z6 pro with over 20k, I mean from the link you provided.

You can do the dollar conversion, hand tire me to type jare, if you know your way, it can be even cheaper with almost 30k sef due to cheap $$$.
don't mind them

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Most comments that i'm seeing here are so misleading... My personal findings, no samsung phone bits a Xiaomi phone within its price range whether midrange or flagship... If you like neglect buh lemme use a samsung users voice; "the truth is bitter" *kn.gezy*

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please pay no heed.. it is no longer A10, A20, A30 And A50 it is now A51 and A71.. They can continue.

What is my business...?

Tiger2020

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
My brother, no mind them jare

This too shall indeed pass... An over priced A51 and even more so for the A71 as if it is not the same Chipset in the MI9T... Nonsense

Emjace:
Most comments that i'm seeing here are so misleading... My personal findings, no samsung phone bits a Xiaomi phone within its price range whether midrange or flagship... If you like neglect buh lemme use a samsung users voice; "the truth is bitter" *kn.gezy*

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GlobalWay: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gptech:

Its cheaper than the Lenovo z6 pro with over 20k, I mean from the link you provided.

You can do the dollar conversion, hand tire me to type jare, if you know your way, it can be even cheaper with almost 30k sef due to cheap $$$.
I use promo code to buy, so price reduction is sure. You made me to check on that xiaomi k20 pro and my disappointment in it multiplied! God forbid I spend that much on a phone that gives no freedom of using 2 sim card and memory card. Xiaomi in their usual wicked way must find a way to punish buyers by being intentionally unecessarily stingy with one spec or the the other. Why do I have to be punished to always remove one of my two sims whenever I want to use memory card in the useless expensive overheating xiaomi?! Whereas Lenovo gives you not just 2 sim cards freedom but advance memory card Slot that can handle up to whooping 2 Terabytes. So, stop comparing a living with the dead. Very soon, African consderate phone Techs giants Lenovo and OPPO would put xiaomi to extinction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
xoftxoul:

I Agree with you.... but It's scarce getting the a71.
As for me I prefer the a71
During YouTube reviews, the a51 didn't handle heavy tasks very well. It's a "light-usage" phone. That's why I'm considering the a71
Sammy go make better mid-range phones with yeye chipsets...Keke maruwa Engine go dey power Land Cruiser

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
My brother, no mind them jare

This too shall indeed pass... An over priced A51 and even more so for the A71 as if it is not the same Chipset in the MI9T... Nonsense

these days people are just blind even when the truth is clear.. Me personally will chose Redmi note 8 over Samsung a51, talk more of its intensively overpriced elder broda Samsung a71.. Meanwhile Mi 9t is like flagship to samsung midrangers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
GlobalWay:
I use promo code to buy, so price reduction is sure. You made me to check on that xiaomi k20 pro and my disappointment in it multiplied! God forbid I spend that much on a phone that gives no freedom of using 2 sim card and memory card. Xiaomi in their usual wicked way must find a way to punish buyers and be unecessarily stingy with one spec or the the other.. Where as Lenovo gives u not just 2 sim card freedom but advance memory card slotthat can handle up to massive 2 Terabytes. So, stop comparing a living with tge dead. Very soon, African consderate phone Techs giants Lenovo and OPPO would put xiaomi to extinction.
Lenovo that is in extinction itself will put Xiaomi in extinction Leemaooo.....Even the parent company,, Motorola no fit do am....Oppo that keeps subdividing brands Jes to bring Xiaomi down are the ones to take Xiaomi outAni u people are comedians here se

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tiger2020:
so the overpriced A71 can out perform the more cheaper mi 9t or the build quality
I didn't say so o
No mind me jarey
I'm in love with both phones
They both have features that I like
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Crixxx:

Oh my bad guess I didn't see it.. But still doesn't change the fact..

Your samsung chargers must have been easily damaged due to poor management.. Samsung chargers the one of the strongest of no strongest charges we have around and they hardly or never lose their fast charging efficiency..

Does xiaomi even have a charger cable and charging brick??...Thought they say its missing in the box
Yea you only get a case in the carton, nothing else. No phone, charger or cable, just case. undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GlobalWay: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Keiyadosh:
Lenovo that is in extinction itself will put Xiaomi in extinction Leemaooo.....Even the parent company,, Motorola no fit do am....Oppo that keeps subdividing brands Jes to bring Xiaomi down are the ones to take Xiaomi outAni u people are comedians here se
Lenovo was focused on churning out sophiticated laptops. Now, the Cat is back rats like xiaomi will soon be exposed for selfish shallow tech they are. tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
GlobalWay:
I use promo code to buy, so price reduction is sure. You made me to check on that xiaomi k20 pro and my disappointment in it multiplied! God forbid I spend that much on a phone that gives no freedom of using 2 sim card and memory card. Xiaomi in their usual wicked way must find a way to punish buyers by being intentionally unecessarily stingy with one spec or the the other. Why do I have to be punished to always remove one of my two sims whenever I want to use memory card in the useless expensive overheating xiaomi?! Whereas Lenovo gives you not just 2 sim cards freedom but advance memory card Slot that can handle up to massive 2 Terabytes. So, stop comparing a living with the dead. Very soon, African consderate phone Techs giants Lenovo and OPPO would put xiaomi to extinction.
Okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
Keiyadosh:
Sammy go make better mid-range phones with yeye chipsets...Keke maruwa Engine go dey power Land Cruiser
Lol what a description!
But true sha

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
GlobalWay:
Lenovo was focsed on churning out sophiticated laptops. Now, the Cat is back rats like xiaomi will soon be exposed for shallow tech they are. tongue
From the way you talk
Seems like there's a personal beef ongoing here.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
See me see Wahala... Did they forced someone to buy xiaomi here?

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NiggasInParis: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Finest and Cleanest Used RN7 up for grabs.

Location KD/Abj... Holla

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NiggasInParis: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2020

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
GlobalWay:
I use promo code to buy, so price reduction is sure. You made me to check on that xiaomi k20 pro and my disappointment in it multiplied! God forbid I spend that much on a phone that gives no freedom of using 2 sim card and memory card. Xiaomi in their usual wicked way must find a way to punish buyers by being intentionally unecessarily stingy with one spec or the the other. Why do I have to be punished to always remove one of my two sims whenever I want to use memory card in the useless expensive overheating xiaomi?! Whereas Lenovo gives you not just 2 sim cards freedom but advance memory card Slot that can handle up to whooping 2 Terabytes. So, stop comparing a living with the dead. Very soon, African consderate phone Techs giants Lenovo and OPPO would put xiaomi to extinction.
Who dey follow u fight now? Oga goan chop eba if naim hungry you, you don mature reach to choose your own diet na, why d plenty ranting here? Buy your Lenovo and enjoy jare, Xiaomi na scam.
Meanwhile I nr even kw whether u even know wetin u 1 buy. That phone nr get separate slot for memory card, na hybrid sim. Makes me really doubt if you honestly plan buy dis phone or u just dey look for unnecessary arguments. A simple search on Google or YouTube video go make u see say na hybrid sim. Next thing now u go quote me about how the Mi 9T camera mechanism go fail, abeg nr bother, jejely go buy your Lenovo, we get more important things to reason here biko.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Which kind of people are these that have found their way to this thread? undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tiger2020:
don't mind them
Everybody dey find fault, smh grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
elantraceey:
Which kind of people are these that have found their way to this thread? undecided undecided
Nr mind dem jare, abeg gimme dat my ignore button cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
GlobalWay:

In DJ Khaled's voice "It's another one"

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mi 10 we wait. China launch next week, Global Launch February 23rd

Xiaomi Mi 10 confirmed to use a Samsung Display - Gizchina.com
https://www.gizchina.com/2020/02/08/xiaomi-mi-10-confirmed-to-use-a-samsung-display/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Someone is bored of Xiaomi yet comes to Xiaomi thread to seek advice ...Iranu undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
iliyande:
See me see Wahala... Did they forced someone to buy xiaomi here?
D matter drag your leg from hibernation grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6822) (6823) (6824) (6825) (6826) (6827) (6828) ... (9320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pablobellins(m), lhawarl1(m), Moleculle and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.