Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9170050 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MartinsD12(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
I hope redmi 9a will sell for 35k oohh
Hopefully with 3gb rom and finger print sensor, heard it's coming tomorrow 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandGenius: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
NiggasInParis:

Them say thread is not for selling. Kindly whatsApp if interested....

Ciao

Use the store thread wink
That's better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
genius43:

Use either speedtest by Ookla app or fast.com

This is what i got on my mtn

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

Hopefully with 3gb rom and finger print sensor, heard it's coming tomorrow 11
na so I hear am ooh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NiggasInParis: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
GrandGenius:

That's better
Wow I never knew there is a store thread cheesy. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandGenius: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
uptimum123:

Is ur simcard not 4g ni?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Knoxxwood: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pls which is better redmi 7, redmi note 7 or redmi 8 or redmi note 8, in terms of processing speed and processor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
GrandGenius:

Is ur simcard not 4g ni?

It's 4g o but 3g is better in my 2 locations
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Knoxxwood:
Pls which is better redmi 7, redmi note 7 or redmi 8 or redmi note 8, in terms of processing speed and processor.
get redmi note 8 bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
GrandGenius:

That's better
cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Knoxxwood: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
drjprince:
get redmi note 8 bro

but it seems the processors or the 7 series are stronger that the 8s. Am I right or wrong

more so na my pocket I dey look
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Knoxxwood:

but it seems the processors or the 7 series are stronger that the 8s. Am I right or wrong

Hope you're comparing Note 8 and Note 7 not Redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Knoxxwood:

you are both right and wrong

You would barely notice any difference unless slightly in battery due to the slightly underclocked SD 665 would boost better battery life

So just go for the redmi note 8
E get why
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MartinsD12(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
na so I hear am ooh
And if what they are saying about the G70 processor is true it means it might not be on budget range but if xiaomi makes it cheap on 37 40k with G70 processor it's going to sell like pure water
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Knoxxwood:

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

And if what they are saying about the G70 processor is true it means it might not be on budget range but if xiaomi makes it cheap on 37 40k with G70 processor it's going to sell like pure water
realme is selling dat fr 35k
at this point infinix needs to up dere game
no wonder s5pro comes with ssd 660
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

That G70 promises to be mouth watering.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
uptimum123:

The downlink speed and uplink speed is bad despite an okay ping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
genius43:

The downlink speed and uplink speed is bad despite an okay ping

Will try out Airtel,Glo 3g is not good here and their band 3 neva reach my side
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
awoo47:
realme is selling dat fr 35k
at this point infinix needs to up dere game
no wonder s5pro comes with ssd 660
which s5pro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
uptimum123:

Will try out Airtel,Glo 3g is not good here and their band 3 neva reach my side

Alright
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pls which is the best 18w charger for RN8....I tried using Samsung fast charger and it burnt my Type-C cable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good evening everyone.

I'm Nu Zanz, and I'm here on behalf of Xiaomi Nigeria.

We are forming a robust community of Xiaomi users in Nigeria - MI Community Naija.

The community will be instrumental in all the activities we've lined up for this year, product launches, fans meet up, hangouts and games, grooves, etc.

Every member of the MI Community in Nigeria will get exclusive invites to these events, plus first hand information concerning our plans and activities in Nigeria.

Xiaomi as a brand is built on consumer trust and engagement, there are MI Communities in the numerous countries and regions Xiaomi currently operates in, Nigeria won't be left out.

Who can join? Those who love and relate to the Xiaomi brand. You necessarily don't have to own a Xiaomi device, what we need is your love and commitment.

If you're not in Lagos, you're still eligible to join.
We have activities lined up for different states and cities around the country this year, so when we are coming to a city near you, you'd receive adequate information.

How to join is very easy, just fill this Google form and you'd hear from us in due time.

https://forms.gle/ipLnQ9VrdMd6pS28A

Thank you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Pls which is the best 18w charger for RN8....I tried using Samsung fast charger and it burnt my Type-C cable

ZMI, Floveme, Celbro, Topk, Anker, etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladies & Gentlemen, I installed gcam for a lady using RN8 today and I could see the joy In her eyes.

After everything, I told her *PREACH THE GOSPEL* she cried.

How sweet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WHITELIGHTER: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
genius43:

ZMI, Floveme, Celbro, Topk, Anker, etc

Thanks thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Whizpeter:
Good evening everyone.

We are forming a robust community of Xiaomi users in Nigeria - MI Community Naija.

The community will be instrumental in all the activities we've lined up for this year, product launches, fans meet up, hangouts and games, grooves, etc.

Every member of the MI Community in Nigeria will get exclusive invites to these events, plus first hand information concerning our plans and activities in Nigeria.

Xiaomi as a brand is built on consumer trust and engagement, there are MI Communities in the numerous countries and regions Xiaomi currently operates in, Nigeria won't be left out.

Who can join? Those who love and relate to the Xiaomi brand. You necessarily don't have to own a Xiaomi device, what we need is your love and commitment.

We have activities lined up for different states and cities around the country this year, so when we are coming to a city near you, you'd receive adequate information.

How to join is very easy, just fill this Google form and you'd hear from us in due time.

Thank you!
How far with your draconian rules on WhatsApp, no dey come here cone do anyhow

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheylarhh(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
surely22:
Ladies & Gentlemen, I installed gcam for a lady using RN8 today and I could see the joy In her eyes.

After everything, I told her *PREACH THE GOSPEL* she cried.

How sweet.
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Whizpeter:
Good evening everyone.

Thank you!

How true
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Elslim:

How true

Very true.

He works with Xiaomi Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.