Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,871 members, 7,855,564 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9449261 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) (6874) (6875) (6876) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
katarina rostova
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by taiwosamwell(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kallmerb:

$650 to $1399×is a very huge gap.. That conclusion that samsung won is wrong oo.. The price is a game changer

Yeah but the price isn't the only criteria for winning na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
fantilopezzy:
so u mean
mi9t screen sensitivity is better than budget phones
from same xiaomi and other brands
because it's a midranger? are u saying this based on experience??

I dunno where you pulled out screen sensitivity from. I'm talking about overall user experience.

Please, before rushing to quote, understand what the person had written.

Nowhere did I write screen sensitivity. If I didn't please show me.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
mathefaro:
Wait, how many Xiaomi phones have you handled to make this claim? Please don't tell me Redmi 8 is part of your sample o..

Lmao.

Just one.

Almighty Redmi 8. The one with SD439. The one he always defends whenever facts is said about it. The one he also insults people that have differing opinion on. grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao.

Just one.

Almighty Redmi 8. The one with SD439. The one he always defends whenever facts is said about it. The one he also insults people that have differing opinion on. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Una matter for this thread... Since yesterday fa... Abeg Make una pour cold water on top this thing jor. It is becoming excruciatingly boring... I'm writhing from boredom. From Mi 10 Pro vs S20 Ultra to keyboard sensitivity... Una no dey tire?

This is all unnecessary and uncalled for please... All parties should move on.

Buy what suits your pocket and enjoy it...

No one is paid here abeg...

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao.

Just one.

grin

That is why before you engage anyone in an argument, first go through their previous posts before deciding if the person is worth your time.

Imagine in 2020 someone is using keyboard as criteria in choosing a phone.

Which meaningful conversation you wan get with dat kind fellow?

It is well.

21 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Una matter for this thread... Since yesterday fa... Abeg Make una pour cold water on top this thing jor. It is becoming excruciatingly boring... I'm writhing from boredom. From Mi 10 Pro vs S20 Ultra to keyboard sensitivity... Una no dey tire?

This is all unnecessary and uncalled for please... All parties should move on.

Buy what suits your pocket and enjoy it...

No one is paid here abeg...

You sef no dey tire? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
eleojo23:

We know...thank you, bye!

Legend cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
eleojo23:

We know...thank you, bye!

so accurate

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dey there dey bash xiaomi without gaining anything while the xiaomi ministry is fast moving forward here in awka.
Wetn concern me undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
seankafor:

You re still hell bent on calling infinix and transion crap after their legacies as one of the first smartphone brand that offers us the luxury of experiencing a smartphone.

Where was xaomi when tecno and infinix brought smart experience to the average man in early 2000's and so?

Transion is present in north Africa countries like Egypt, and most part of African countries.
They had adverts and sponsorship deals with mancity.
They pay tax to the government and provide jobs.
People who choose them are human also and also have their rights .. but you and other xaomi cohorts wont let them be because you happen to lay your hand on some jaomi or some shits..

And when we the samsung(smartphone king) lords calls you out and feeds yall on same shits, then you guys comes crumbling and misyearning.

The height of it all is when yall hypocrites now compares a lowly budget thing to s20 ultra..

Mehn that's the height of it all.

That s20 ultra must be my next phone
Trust me if u could afford the S20 ultra u won't have time for all these arguments

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tiger2020:
Dey there dey bash xiaomi without gaining anything while the xiaomi ministry is fast moving forward here in awka.
Wetn concern me undecided undecided
I think say you set kaduna now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

grin

That is why before you engage anyone in an argument, first go through their previous posts before deciding if the person is worth your time.

It is well.
shot fired

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

grin

It is well.

Lmao, no sensible conversation fit happen na. We get funny people for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
jboixxx:
Please, how do I stop this notification that keeps popping up each time I closed WhatsApp (Business) and Telegram? RN8 (11.0.4)

It is the last update that added this feature to tell users of apps using sensitive hardware
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Neatly used RN8 for sale? Holla me!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

Legend cheesy
My Oga grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

GrandMufti:

You sef no dey tire? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurey(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
veekid:
Neatly used RN8 for sale? Holla me!
is the RN7 you selling at 40k new?
and how much is the RN8 and what accessories is it coming with?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kallmerb:
if you are used to a Samsung phone you will realise Xiaomi is crap.. The typing on Xiaomi phones are so poor

Note: not talking about A series but the Galaxy series from 7 plus

You go buy Redmi 8, still you come dey yan this dust? Buy A10 and stop disturbing people

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
mathefaro:
Wait, how many Xiaomi phones have you handled to make this claim? Please don't tell me Redmi 8 is part of your sample o..

Free that guy. Why him no buy A10

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kallmerb:
bro not everybody is a noisemaker like some of u.am on my 7th in just over a year.. Since i bought Redmi 8.. Bought RN7 and RN8... Bought one self on Val day with a samsung device but the samsung keyboard makes typing so sweet and easy..

Pls don't quote me if you aint happy with what i wrote..just Swallow ur pride and move on. It wont kill u

Just shut up. I don use RN7 and Samsung A50. The A50 has nothing on the Redmi, not even typing

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Keiyadosh:

Trust me if u could afford the S20 ultra u won't have time for all these arguments
That's not true. I can afford one, but that won't stop me from sharing my opinion jare. This is an educative and entertaining thread.
Besides we buy laptops that are way more expensive and still argue whether they can run AAA games at high fps.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
ityP:

Just shut up. I don use RN7 and Samsung A50. The A50 has nothing on the Redmi, not even typing
some of u kids are so rude... I wonder what u would be like in person if this is the best version of u... Better to ignore u..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
nurey:

is the RN7 you selling at 40k new?

and how much is the RN8 and what accessories is it coming with?
Nooo, you no get my posts, I'm asking if anyone has rn8 for sale (neatly used) meanwhile the rn7 is few weeks old, I wan sell that one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jean007: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please who can help me install gcam on redmi note 5,i have tried to no avail

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
PotatoSalad:

That's not true. I can afford one, but that won't stop me from sharing my opinion jare. This is an educative and entertaining thread.
Besides we buy laptops that are way more expensive and still argue whether they can run AAA games at high fps.
I know u can afford one by selling all ur lands in the village to buy a phone, the truth is that buy wat u love and can afford, to some people, MI 10 can give them wat S20 can do, if u can buy the S20 pls do, no one wan hear ur lamentations, i am a S10 note user also an iphone user, but ve held note 8 pro once and the phone was excellent, in business, there is a word called market target, Xiaomi/redmi have set thea focus on people that can't spend much but get the same value of the big phones, mi 10pro has ufs 3.0, sd 865, fast charging, fast wireless charging, 8k video eis, 108mp, amoled screen, so wat else are u still looking for in a phone, hope u know most of ur home Tvs aren't 4k TV's also laptops, cos 4k laptops are vry expensive talk of 8k that isn't yet out for laptops and if it is out, its vry expensive

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nellsworld:

I know u can afford one by selling all ur lands in the village to buy a phone, the truth is that buy wat u love and can afford, to some people, MI 10 can give them wat S20 can do, if u can buy the S20 pls do, no one wan hear ur lamentations, i am a S10 note user also an iphone user, but ve held note 8 pro once and the phone was excellent, in business, there is a word called market target, Xiaomi/redmi have set thea focus on people that can't spend much but get the same value of the big phones, mi 10pro has ufs 3.0, sd 865, fast charging, fast wireless charging, 8k video eis, 108mp, amoled screen, so wat else are u still looking for in a phone, hope u know most of ur home Tvs aren't 4k TV's also laptops, cos 4k laptops are vry expensive talk of 8k that isn't yet out for laptops and if it is out, its vry expensive
You still don't get it. I use a laptop that's 2x the price of that S20 ultra and when I meet with folks, we talk and do benchmarks and do our stuff and have fun.

Your ability to afford something expensive doesn't mean you cannot drop your thoughts about it cos you're big or what? I don't understand, you just chose to attack me.

Go back and read my comment again, this time very slowly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You still don't get it.
Go back and read my comment again, this time very slowly.
Laptops are more superior to phones, seriously i can use that S20 cash to get a laptop which will serve me more 5yrs with updates not a phone that only ve 2 major updates and it becomes old skol, anyway am looking forward for s20 note by God's grace by nxt yr i will get it wen the phone don enter Uk/USA use or open box
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
genius43:

It is the last update that added this feature to tell users of apps using sensitive hardware
Anyway to fix this thing? I'm tired of the pop up! Those developers de overdo o. Make I report them to Alhaji?! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6870) (6871) (6872) (6873) (6874) (6875) (6876) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.