Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9290038 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kashman04(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr6NjOSDIs

Mi 10 vs P30 pro

Xiaomi should equip their front facing camera with eis,as it is long overdue. Budget devices from other OEMs now supports eis on the front camera.
Just my thought.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Poweramp unlocker is not and doesn't operate like a malware. In fact, on android 10, after 2 days of having poweramp unlocker on your phone, it's useless as it can be uninstalled and your app will continue working fine. But first thing first, you must pass the verification. If you fake the verification like most people do, it's only a matter of time before you get license verification failed.

It works on anything android, any android OS, whether custom ROMs or stock.

It's an app that is sold on play store. If you don't have a Google account that was used to purchase app logged in, it'll stop working after sometime. It's only a matter of time.

Hmmm, you know I trust on this. For example, I've purchase it and I send the app and the unlocker to another phone, will it work?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
eby001:

Hmmm, you know I trust on this. For example, I've purchase it and I send the app and the unlocker to another phone, will it work?

The app will work on the other phone and after 2 weeks, it won't.

The unlocker won't work without the Google account associated with it. This means that you must login with the Google account on the other phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
shurlar50:
Good evening guys, I noticed I'm unable to download profile pictures from my WhatsApp (Dark Mode). I mean there is no option to download it to my gallery. Is there a way around this?

That's because WhatsApp removed the option since early 2019. Unless you use a modded WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abara4iyke(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good day guys, trust y'all had a great day, please I noticed that when i use screen recorder and share the file, people who view it says it doesn't play but it plays on my device, what may be the issue and how may I get it fixed... I use RN8 .
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
ABEG MI 10 PRO CAMERA NO BE HERE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
For those having problems with Poweramp, Try Blackplayer Exclusive, a better Music player with more features, customisations and a beautiful UI.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Am I the only one who think gcam consumes alot of ram?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Lol yea bro. Just some lil ish with the battery. How many hours SOT do you get on the average now? Mine is barely 6-7 hrs. Sometimes 5!
Mine is still strong. Can take me the whole day but u know it also depends on how hard u use the fone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
madgoat:

Mine is still strong. Can take me the whole day but u know it also depends on how hard u use the fone.
Yh. I don't even use it much. It was 90% around 2pm today now its 34%.Something must be wrong somewhere sha.

You didn't buy the note 8 again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
genius43:

RN5 users dey find updates some they see still they find assurances before them install.
no mind them jare

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
There's no encryption for rn7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Happy birthday to me oooohhhhhhhh shocked cool grin cheesy wink
HBD bro,more health and wealth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
PotatoSalad:
For those having problems with Poweramp, Try Blackplayer Exclusive, a better Music player with more features, customisations and a beautiful UI.

I have both, trust me PowerAmp is better

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
genius43:

And fugly undecided
The developers don't want to update the UI.
Used it once and uninstalled.
Neutron is the best but the UI is unappealing too.

Blackplayer EX is ideal. Haven't seen that much customization in any music player.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
genius43:

I use black player and it's the best since I stopped using playerpro... As for Poweramp I have installed and uninstalled it like a million times... I never see the hype

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
anna081:
when is rn7 receiving the android 10?
when you stop asking question and enjoy your phone

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
Happy birthday to me oooohhhhhhhh shocked cool grin cheesy wink
Happy birthday bro, mine is tomorrow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anjilgreat(f): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
genius43:

Search for unlocked ZTE MF903 on AliExpress

Good day Mr Genius43. Pls all, pardon my deviation off topic .

l was able to get this mifi you recommended here from AliExpress, I must confess that it was a good buy and I truly enjoyed it for d short period I used it.

I actually started using it barely two weeks now but had a challenge on Tuesday, after the battery completely drained while in use but has refused to charge since then.

Pls what do you think could be the problem and the possible way out? Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: All with possible solutions. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello anyone with kind heart pls I need link for the Google Camera (GCam). I just got a redmi note 8 today...my 4th redmi note 8 the fone too sweet.. using the highest variant of it grin.. and I need GCam.. pls save a brother with the link tnks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Or it could be weather
Major suspect, the heat these days ehn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2020
leTrizzle:

Happy birthday bro, mine is tomorrow.
Happy Birthday...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2020
All these "A is the best. B is the best" ish isn't ideal o. Best is subjective which we all know. One man's food is another man's....except we're planning for Xiaomi thread weekend palava as usual.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:44am On Feb 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:

And fugly undecided

Blackplayer EX is ideal. Haven't seen that much customization in any music player.
Not ugly like before. I believe audiophiles won't trade sound quality for aesthetics. I think when people ask for good music players, many confuse it for a 'good looking' music player.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2020
jboixxx:
All these "A is the best. B is the best" ish isn't ideal o. Best is subjective which we all know. One man's food is another man's....except we're planning for Xiaomi thread weekend palava as usual.
Bros today na Friday na cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2020
genius43:

I use Signal Spy Pro or LTE Discovery

Thanks boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

Bros today na Friday na cool.
You're spot on, boss. But we can have a drama free weekend too!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:17am On Feb 21, 2020
jboixxx:
You're spot on, boss. But we can have a drama free weekend too!
Hopefully oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mimsG: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Wonderful people, please i need a screen, new battery (that will not swell up and turn to orobo with just some months use) and a good pouch if available for my RN4. Please anyone have these items should quote me, lemme give it a facelift. God bless
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:

And fugly undecided

That's because you are using the older version of Poweramp bro. Trust me, Poweramp is beautiful now.

I have both blackplayer exclusive and Poweramp. I always uninstall blackplayer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2020
genius43:

He doesn't know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:04am On Feb 21, 2020
anjilgreat:

Good day Mr Genius43. Pls all, pardon my deviation off topic .

l was able to get this mifi you recommended here from AliExpress, I must confess that it was a good buy and I truly enjoyed it for d short period I used it.

I actually started using it barely two weeks now but had a challenge on Tuesday, after the battery completely drained while in use but has refused to charge since then.

Pls what do you think could be the problem and the possible way out? Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: All with possible solutions. Thanks

Have you tried different charging methods? The battery probably needs a boost to come back on.

If it persists you can chat up the seller and let him know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.