Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9282862 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Pascalville:
Hello anyone with kind heart pls I need link for the Google Camera (GCam). I just got a redmi note 8 today...my 4th redmi note 8 the fone too sweet.. using the highest variant of it grin.. and I need GCam.. pls save a brother with the link tnks

It has been posted here severally

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/6740#85973294
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Anjilgreat, please, don't wait till your battery is totally drained before charging. All the best.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilshevy(m): 4:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Deal with gidieberry was smooth and straightforward. The guy deserves my recommendation.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

Major suspect, the heat these days ehn.

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

He doesn't know
Preference is personal, I have both too, but prefer black player ex. I'm stuck with blackplayer cause Poweramp as a way of messing with my Dolby , and does not allow it to take over the equaliser which I prefer. 1 vs 1: Poweramp is better as a standalone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

He doesn't know
It's just preference bro. I use black player ex and I have installed poweramp, dub player, and jet audio but I uninstalled them all. The hype surrounding poweramp is just too much, I took my time to compare the sound output with that of blackplayer and I couldn't notice any difference at all.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2020
eby001:

Preference is personal, I have both too, but prefer black player ex. I'm stuck with blackplayer cause Poweramp as a way of messing with my Dolby , and does not allow it to take over the equaliser which I prefer. 1 vs 1: Poweramp is better as a standalone

Whoever said preference is not personal?

Plus I use Poweramp and Viper4ANDROID
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2020
sajmark:

It's just preference bro. I use black player ex and I have installed poweramp, dub player, and jet audio but I uninstalled them all. The hype surrounding poweramp is just too much, I took my time to compare the sound output with that of blackplayer and I couldn't notice any difference at all.

Whoever said it's not preference?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Whoever said it's not preference?
Actually some folks here, including you think poweramp is better... Peace though, good morning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2020
sajmark:

Actually some folks here, including you think poweramp is better... Peace though, good morning.

If I think Poweramp is better, isn't that my opinion and preference just like blackplayer is yours?

I think Poweramp is better because I know my way around it and my preference. Someone that's not an audiophile doesn't know that.

And you are preaching about preference and fail to see that those that prefers Poweramp made it their preference over other players.

Peace.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2020
leTrizzle:

Happy birthday bro, mine is tomorrow.
wow
Happy birthday to youuuuuu cheesy
Long life and prosperity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joshjc(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2020
leTrizzle:

Happy birthday bro, mine is tomorrow.
happy birthday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisnando: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:
For those having problems with Poweramp, Try Blackplayer Exclusive, a better Music player with more features, customisations and a beautiful UI.
That's my default music player. Followed by Jet audio plus. All you need to do is get a quality earpiece like those KZ ones. With Mi sound enhancer and a bit of equaliser settings on the music player, you're good to go. I had to uninstall the poweramp at a point in time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
jboixxx:
All these "A is the best. B is the best" ish isn't ideal o. Best is subjective which we all know. One man's food is another man's....except we're planning for Xiaomi thread weekend palava as usual.
abeg no spoil show for Gptech grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anjilgreat(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2020
genius43:

Have you tried different charging methods? The battery probably needs a boost to come back on.

If it persists you can chat up the seller and let him know

Yes I have tried different changing methods but no improvement. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anjilgreat(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2020
jboixxx:
Anjilgreat, please, don't wait till your battery is totally drained before charging. All the best.

Thanks for d advice. I actually don't normally allow my battery to drain before charging, I was just carried away with some work related stuffs online that day when it suddenly happened.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
sureteeboy:

That's my default music player. Followed by Jet audio plus. All you need to do is get a quality earpiece like those KZ ones. With Mi sound enhancer and a bit of equaliser settings on the music player, you're good to go. I had to uninstall the poweramp at a point in time

Poweramp gives that jellybean vibe. I don't touch the EQ settings in any music player I use. Just use a pair of high quality headphones and you're good to go

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvo002: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
All Redmi 7 please how far with the new update is it safe to download?
Been seeing that for more than a month now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Unbiased1: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Please Xiaomi users, help me check if the Redmi Note 8 has the following features:
- Face recognition/unlock
- Double window which makes it possible to operate 2 apps at the same time on the screen. My Tecno Spark 4 has this feature and it comes handy sometimes when I need to use my phone's calculator and Opera Mini at the same time without minimizing one.
- Does the phone also adjust brightness automatically in sunny weather?
- Hope games like PUBG and PES 2020 do not lag and players don't float?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Kelvo002:
All Redmi 7 please how far with the new update is it safe to download?
Been seeing that for more than a month now

Nope, it's not safe bro. It'll cause thermo nuclear war. Your phone will go up in flames if you eventually update it. grin grin

Go on with the update jor. It's safe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Unbiased1:
Please Xiaomi users, help me check if the Redmi Note 8 has the following features:
- Double window which makes it possible to operate 2 apps at the same time on the screen. My Tecno Spark 4 has this feature and it comes handy sometimes when I need to use my phone's calculator and Opera Mini at the same time without minimizing one.

Sir you can easily verify these questions Na. You are already browsing. Google is free

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Unbiased1:

1. Yes it has
2. Yes it has and even better than what you've got on spark 4
3. Yes it does and even better.
4. On low or medium settings, PUBG doesn't lag but also note that it's dependent on network. PES2020 doesn't lag at all and players don't float like what we have on phantom 9.

Enjoy.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2020
eby001:

But why use Dolby + Poweramp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Lmao. Poweramp EQ is enough self.

Or make he use viper and Poweramp.

Dolby is broken on Q. Works but not effective.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
fibonacci2526:

I dey wait redmi 9a make the thing sha leave up to expectations wink

ahhh ahh, you have broken my heart, tot you were waiting for oneplus 8 pro grin grin grin

this chinese holiday na die, jan 21 to march 9th or so...i saw a sweet deal on oneplus 7 256gb 12gb, good thing i contacted the seller, he said the holidays are delaying orders, that i should not bother placing order till march!. ebay no kukuma get such sweet deals sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao. Poweramp EQ is enough self.

Or make he use viper and Poweramp.

Dolby is broken on Q. Works but not effective.

Exactly. Even viper alone will do. Well, except there's something I don't know grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Exactly. Even viper alone will do. Well, except there's something I don't know grin

Lol. It's a case of na him use him hand do himself. No wonder Poweramp no dey okay for am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

grin, maybe preference too, but I nr come dey use poweramp again since I flash Dolby, the default mi music player sef come make too much sense, plus Spotify don make person almost forget about music players.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2020
sajmark:

The hype surrounding poweramp is real just like Xiaomi grin. Poweramp has always been good and far ahead of the competition for a long time. The reason you can't feel the hype is because many other music players have upped their games and literally caught up with the competition.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
joshjc:
happy birthday
Thanks a lot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
micxwell:
Happy Birthday...
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.