Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171046 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy662:
My redmi 7 screen got broke. Since I bought it, I have never used a tempered glass on it. Someone should me with a link that I will use to buy d follow come screen on alli express.

Available. 08137013426

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pascalville:
I got a redmi note 8 3/32 black colour of recent from JUMIA last Tuesday.. Not up to a week... Help me oo, my redmi note 8 is constantly restarting automatically without me doing anything..what can cause this and mind you I'm very careful with this fone.. I don't sleep with it on my bed... It hasn't entered water... The screen and the fone is very smooth and neat... I meant it's just a 5 days old fone.. and mind u I stay alone so that u can cancel the thought that someone might have spoilt it for me.. now is it possible that a new device I bought from JUMIA and I tore the seal of the phone carton by myself can develop fault.. if yes what should I do.. would my money be refunded because this isn't even up to a week.. and what can cause this.. infact forget.. whether it works or not.. I need my refund from JUMIA or another new device of the same kind and spec.
You'll need to do a system wipe to fix this; a restart won't fix it. Data loss is sure too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
ibawon:
So as it no 90/120hz for K30pro
So disappointed

Wait for the phone to released first, still rumours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
jboixxx:
You'll need to do a system wipe to fix this; a restart won't fix it. Data loss is sure too.
system wipe as in how.. please how can I do it when the phone isn't starting at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hisholar2(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
repairpalng:

Available. 08137013426
me sef need redmi 6pro screen, my screen has cracked too much..how much is it if u av?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pascalville:
system wipe as in how.. please how can I do it when the phone isn't starting at all
Power and volume up button.

Thought you said it's on restart loop? Anyways, that was how I resolved a similar issue recently

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
CornOak:

My backlight was higher than yours.
Lol.... I didn't charge it full at some point. Tiger got it right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
gidieberry:
change region to India, you will see enough free and cool fonts on the theme app, choose and install one and change ya region back to Nigeria

May Jaho bless you abundantly, I will do that now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pascalville:
I got a redmi note 8 3/32 black colour of recent from JUMIA last Tuesday.. Not up to a week... Help me oo, my redmi note 8 is constantly restarting automatically without me doing anything..what can cause this and mind you I'm very careful with this fone.. I don't sleep with it on my bed... It hasn't entered water... The screen and the fone is very smooth and neat... I meant it's just a 5 days old fone.. and mind u I stay alone so that u can cancel the thought that someone might have spoilt it for me.. now is it possible that a new device I bought from JUMIA and I tore the seal of the phone carton by myself can develop fault.. if yes what should I do.. would my money be refunded because this isn't even up to a week.. and what can cause this.. infact forget.. whether it works or not.. I need my refund from JUMIA or another new device of the same kind and spec.
fill the return form from your jumia acct. state the problem, they'll come pick it up within the week. They might ask you to pick another phone via a voucher or you can request for a refund but mind you this will take time. Good luck.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why only a lady? You want feminine blessings....... cheesy
lol, no bro. There is this pouch I ordered for a friend. It came after 6months. It's best for a female, that's why I'm asking.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Something about to go down in the xiaomi thread strore. Better rush there so as not to miss the show grin
#sipping my Pepsi and eating popcorn

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
micxwell:
lol, no bro. There is this pouch I ordered for a friend. It came after 6months. It's best for a female, that's why I'm asking.

Ok...... So you want to dash a female user?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
uddeze:

fill the return form from your jumia acct. state the problem, they'll come pick it up within the week. They might ask you to pick another phone via a voucher or you can request for a refund but mind you this will take time. Good luck.
It's a software problem, so, I don't think it should get to that level of returning it. But if he wants to, he should be ready to wait 7-14 days for his refund, thats if they'll honour such a request. They'll rather reset the phone and send it back. I strongly doubt a replacement too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
happy662:
My redmi 7 screen got broke. Since I bought it, I have never used a tempered glass on it. Someone should me with a link that I will use to buy d follow come screen on alli express.

Wow thats interesting. How did it break? I dont use a tampered glass on mine and it has dropped a couple of times even on tiles but no issues whatsoever
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
pjewelSilva:
Pls I just learnt that the redmi note 8 doesn't come with an earpiece. Apart from the airdots, what else can I use? because I plan on purchasing the phone tomorrow.
Is the camera okay too?
Lol cheesy, I attended a party yesterday. At first everyone was taking shots. I was calmly using my GCam too. Later, a lady friend was like, let me even see the shots you've taken! Bro, na there e end o. I became d photographer of the party instantly cheesy . The lady uses Sammy A50. She said Sammy is only selling their established name. I didn't comment a word. So, you won't regret it!

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
madgoat:
Something about to go down in the xiaomi thread strore. Better rush there so as not to miss the show grin

Baba wan do giveaway.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Ok...... So you want to dash a female user?
Sure
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
madgoat:

Wow thats interesting. How did it break? I dont use a tampered glass on mine and it has dropped a couple of times even on tiles but no issues whatsoever
Do it again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pascalville:

Return it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
They're back!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
jboixxx:
They're back!
cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
madgoat:

Una get time o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
micxwell:
Sure

Oya o.... Female users pouch don land o.... Post pictures too (some men might like it)...... grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pascalville:

Better still you can download the stock firmware and flash with the Mi Flash tool... Flush out every and start afresh...

If it still gives you the same issue after that casually take the device back to where you got it from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Akonice007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pls can I continue using India as my region on my redmi note 8, there are some features I am enjoying on it presently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Akonice007:
Pls can I continue using India as my region on my redmi note 8, there are some features I am enjoying on it presently

Feel free afterall na free visa. Incase ads start disturbing you consult the Xiaomi Compilation thread and get your solution to tackle them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tiger2020:
you are covered in all angles though its subjective

Yes dearie. E no mean.
Thanks a bunch in advance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
hisholar2:
me sef need redmi 6pro screen, my screen has cracked too much..how much is it if u av?

Touch screen only: 4k to fix. 08137013426
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
repairpalng:

Available. 08137013426
do you have Redmi note 5a battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.