Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9167588 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hargbo:
do you have Redmi note 5a battery

Available. 4k to fix
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rsdrsd(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
pls i need a better gcam for my redmi note 7, the one am using do hang most times. pls someone shud help its vry urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oya o.... Female users pouch don land o.... Post pictures too (some men might like it)...... grin
Na woman go carry this one......... cheesy . All the men here are loaded grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 1:22am On Feb 24, 2020
micxwell:

Na woman go carry this one......... cheesy . All the men here are loaded grin

A 3 star pouch, for all rich 3* generals....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gozzzy(m): 1:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Pascalville:
I got a redmi note 8 3/32 black colour of recent from JUMIA last Tuesday.. Not up to a week... Help me oo, my redmi note 8 is constantly restarting automatically without me doing anything..what can cause this and mind you I'm very careful with this fone.. I don't sleep with it on my bed... It hasn't entered water... The screen and the fone is very smooth and neat... I meant it's just a 5 days old fone.. and mind u I stay alone so that u can cancel the thought that someone might have spoilt it for me.. now is it possible that a new device I bought from JUMIA and I tore the seal of the phone carton by myself can develop fault.. if yes what should I do.. would my money be refunded because this isn't even up to a week.. and what can cause this.. infact forget.. whether it works or not.. I need my refund from JUMIA or another new device of the same kind and spec.
Jumia is so used to selling Xiaomi branded generic phones.... Install antutu and check the phone specs.... Or if you've opened gmail with it, try to open with a computer..... The computer will recognise the device as either true Xiaomi or generic... It happened to me with my Redmi 5 plus..... Afterwards I swore never to buy Xiaomi from jumia again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Gozzzy:

Jumia is so used to selling Xiaomi branded generic phones.... Install antutu and check the phone specs.... Or if you've opened gmail with it, try to open with a computer..... The computer will recognise the device as either true Xiaomi or generic... It happened to me with my Redmi 5 plus..... Afterwards I swore never to buy Xiaomi from jumia again.
this is new!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2020
jboixxx:
this is new!

I swear..

People blame jumia for everything..

I got my redmi note 6 pro from jumia and it's still going strong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2020
Gozzzy:

So me that bought two redmi 8 from jumia and waiting for delivering should be depressed now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Trades07:
Xiaomi redmi note 8 for sale. 08167161773
Always put your price, specification, and phone condition with your advert. This will help you filter out un-serious buyer and it save us buyer the time and stress of enquiry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2020
Trades07:
Xiaomi re3
Appropriate thread for ads is Xiaomi Thread Store. Kindly take note.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2020
omoadeleye:

So me that bought two redmi 8 from jumia and waiting for delivering should be depressed now
Forget that! Some of us but from Jumia. I've bought like 3 from.them and a colleague bought R7 from them. No ish.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2020
A brand new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 urgently needed, kindly mention me if you have in stock. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Optoelectronics: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Bahddo:
I bet tomorrow they would still say it was manufactured by Samsung.

This phone is so tempting sha. Too bad the heart and the wallet do not always agree.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Hargbo:
Always put your price, specification, and phone condition with your advert. This will help you filter out un-serious buyer and it save us buyer the time and stress of enquiry.

I hope you checked the profile?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2020
jboixxx:
Forget that! Some of us but from Jumia. I've bought like 3 from.them and a colleague bought R7 from them. No ish.

Oh thanks, cause I don't want awufu to get back at me cause I saw the redmi note 8 4/128gig for 63k so I bought two.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2020
ademola010:
61k for the note 8 and 8k for earbuds.
Congrats man, how is the sound quality on the eardot expecially bass quality?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uchihajt: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2020
GrandMufti:

I hope you checked the profile?
No shit... Dude registered this morning..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Samtob4life:

Yes 8000 naira only
Is this Redmi or Mi eardot?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swimnigeria(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
GrandMufti:

To receive a call, press the green call icon and swipe up. To reject a call, press the red call icon and swipe up. To end a call, just tap the red call icon.

You can also use the power button to end a call. Go to settings>additional settings>accessibility>power button ends call.

Make sure to turn on proximity sensor by tapping the contacts icon> recents> tap the 3 parallel lines at the bottom left>settings>incoming call settings>proximity sensor.

In case you don't know, Proximity sensor turns your screen off when you place your phone close to your ear. It's good particularly at night when you are receiving a call.

Please I need help with my Redmi Note 8..

Am I the only one who is experiencing this issue?
(My caller stop hearing me after 30 seconds or sometimes 2 minutes of our conversation). They'll be saying Hello Hello, I had to lie that it's the network which is not. This issue has continued this way since I bought this phone....Plus the Proximity sensor thing... Phone always goes black immediately I dial a number and comes up at will... This doesn't bother me anymore but the issue of not been able to communicate with this phone is my problem.... Redmi experts in the house pls help..!!!

Please I need help!!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2020
swimnigeria:

(My caller stop hearing me after 30 seconds or sometimes 2 minutes of our conversation). They'll be saying Hello Hello, I had to lie that it's the network which is not. This issue has continued this way since I bought this phone....Plus the Proximity sensor thing... Phone always goes black immediately I dial a number and comes up at will... This doesn't bother me anymore but the issue of not been able to communicate with this phone is my problem.... Redmi experts in the house pls help..!!!

Please I need help!!!!!

For the proximity sensor thing the problem lies with your Tempered glass. Get a Tempered glass meant for your phone

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2020
jboixxx:
this is new!

New and false AF
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2020
olayinkajnr:

New and false AF
This is wrong on so many levels....U could disagree with him but explicitly Calling him a liar is wrong....'I don't believe what u said "is different from "what u said is false"

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Keiyadosh:

This is wrong on so many levels....U could disagree with him but explicitly Calling him a liar is wrong....'I don't believe what u said "is different from "what u said is false"
K
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sylvekzee(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2020
Guys I can't get my Redmi Note 8 SIM card to be activated. I've tried everything. Even changed data roaming to enable. It always says SMS downlink something something.

Please help. Or is there anyway I can request for boatloader unlock without activating the SIM card? I wan to flash Xiaomi EU ROM

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Sylvekzee:
Guys I can't get my Redmi Note 8 SIM card to be activated. I've tried everything. Even changed data roaming to enable. It always says SMS downlink something something.

Please help. Or is there anyway I can request for boatloader unlock without activating the SIM card? I wan to flash Xiaomi EU ROM

Add the phone number to your mi account. You should get an OTP for that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2020
swimnigeria:

Please I need help!!!!!

The first issue is network related.

For second issue, perform a hardware test or recalibrate the sensor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hisholar2(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2020
repairpalng:

Touch screen only: 4k to fix. 08137013426
I no understand u bro. Though I go chat u for WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2020
realme x50 pro starting at 600$ for the 6gb ram.and 128gb rom??
mi 10 nah 570$ with better specs lols thought realme aim was to provide value for money whats happening to our value for money smartphone brands??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2020
fantilopezzy:
mi 10 nah 570$ with better specs lols thought realme aim was to provide value for money whats happening to our value for money smartphone brands??

My prayers catch them grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2020
fantilopezzy:

E no easy to dethrone best value for money phone nah...

God bless ALHAJI LEI JUN grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wisedove(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.