Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9226726 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CornOak(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Kelvo002:
My screen keep waking up even without touching

Disable this option. wink

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

The bootloader is already unlocked, cause i think the seller did not confirm that global ROM has been installed before shipping the phone, so the phone bootloader is left unlocked.

What is step to take to do it with a system

Don't think confirm the unlock status, go to developer settings and check OEM Unlocking

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2020
genius43:

Don't think confirm the unlock status, go to developer settings and check OEM Unlocking

I have confirmed that, and is unlocked already... But the process to install global ROM without having any issue with the phone is what am trying to find out because i don't have any strength to be sweating under AC
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

I have confirmed that, and is unlocked already... But the process to install global ROM without having any issue with the phone is what am trying to find out because i don't have any strength to be sweating under AC
Since it's been unlocked, just download the fastboot ROM for your device and flash using Mi Flash one PC. Nothing much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Since it's been unlocked, just download the fastboot ROM for your device and flash using Mi Flash one PC. Nothing much.

Thanks, please can you help me with the right link to download?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

When buying that CN Version Global ROM or not be prepared to sweat. You no even thank God say you no jam Shop ROM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

Which device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Guys...

Please i don't know what's wrong with my phone...

Battery went from 62 to 14% in less than 2 mins.
Redmi 5 Plus is my device

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2020
Ermmm REALME 6/6 PRO shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Rapsowdee01:
Guys...

Please i don't know what's wrong with my phone...

Battery went from 62 to 14% in less than 2 mins.
Redmi 5 Plus is my device

Let it drain completely before charging. It probably needs recalibration or its bad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2020
GrandMufti:

Let it drain completely before charging. It probably needs recalibration or its bad

Alright. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2020
genius43:

Which device

Redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2020
genius43:

When buying that CN Version Global ROM or not be prepared to sweat. You no even thank God say you no jam Shop ROM

Chai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizza45: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2020
Please does anyone here have a Xiaomi note 8t he or she wants to sell.. It must be 4/64gb ... D people who told me they wanted to sell are behaving as if am chyking them ... And d escrow will b Jiboxxx ... It must neat and all assessories must be intact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2020
bizza45:
Please does anyone here have a Xiaomi note 8t he or she wants to sell.. It must be 4/64gb ... D people who told me they wanted to sell are behaving as if am chyking them ... And d escrow will b Jiboxxx ... It must neat and all assessories must be intact

Better buy your own and rest. Life is not that hard

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

And while flashing global ROM, do no attempt to flash and lock o. If not, your case na OYO. Unless your device is a global version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2020
I need redmi note 7 replacement back glass and armoured case urgently. If you have it in stock, check my signature for my whatsapp contact or quote me here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2020
olayinkajnr:

And while flashing global ROM, do no attempt to flash and lock o. If not, your case na OYO. Unless your device is a global version.

That means after flashing Global rom i should never attempt to lock the bootloader again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

That means after flashing Global rom i should never attempt to lock the bootloader again?

He said 'while flashing' not 'after flashing'.

They would be no 'after' if you lock bootloader 'while flashing' grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bizza45: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2020
GrandMufti:

Better buy your own and rest. Life is not that hard

No be me need am ... Am buying for someone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Ulrich01:

Same here. 75 days package no arrive. Even to refund sef. Wahala. Singapore S05 do me strong thing for this life sha.

They have not refunded you? Seriously?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brandable: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2020
I have two issues with my redmi note 7 miui 11,my phone hotspot is not connecting to system and sim two is no longer bringing 4g network only 3g. I need help on how to get this resolved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2020
SaintUlot:
I have two issues with my redmi note 7 miui 11,my phone hotspot is not connecting to system and sim two is no longer bringing 4g network only 3g. I need help on how to get this resolved
Experienced the hotspot ish on my R6 back then. Maybe you should reset/reflash it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
omoadeleye:

While flashing the global rom. Don't lock the bootloader. Unless your device is a global version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2020
GrandMufti:

He said 'while flashing' not 'after flashing'.

They would be no 'after' if you lock bootloader 'while flashing' grin

Lmao, there won't even be an after. Na testpoint go save am grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Uhn

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Anybody have Xaiomi phone forsale?
Between 25 to 30k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
bizza45:
Why don't you buy a new one and rest..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
dasanchez1:
Oga mi, when will you stock the 3gb version of note 8 again ?. I missed the previous deal due to bad network at ppa. Jboixxx own is really impressive.
y not get redmi note 7 4/64gb for 54,000, it's a steal wen compared to rn8 3/32gb for same price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
bizza45:
u can't impose use of an escrow on a seller, if he does not want to use it fine.. Jboixxx and I are good friends, we talk almost everyday but imagine me wanting to send an item to u with use of EMS with delivery timeline of 3 working days and u are now imposing escrow on me, I will just Okay you and off ur lane.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.