Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9252581 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
blacqueen:
Somebody should be pls recommend a xiaomi phone with good camera quality to me.

Thanks in advance

Mi 10 pro

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

I nor fit contact am. I nor dey use to nairaland
You can't claim it in Lagos since it'll be dispatched to Benin from IPMC. If you have a trusted person in Benin, s/he can go for pickup on your behalf; just notify the PO officer that a proxy will pick it up for you.

Requirements for proxy pickup:
Handwritten instruction/SMS from the number registered on the package.
2. Photocopy of ID card of the proxy.

All the best.

Cc: Genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
jboixxx:
You can't claim it in Lagos since it'll be dispatched to Benin from IPMC. If you have a trusted person in Benin, s/he can go for pickup on your behalf; just notify the PO officer that a proxy will pick it up for you.

Requirements for proxy pickup:
Handwritten instruction/SMS from the number registered on the package.
2. Photocopy of ID card of the proxy.

All the best.

Cc: Genius43

Tanks. I will be in Benin next week. I am just afraid becos a lady at the Benin post office said they are no longer receiving items. She said they haven't received any item for the past 3 weeks. I dunno what to do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
dasanchez1:
I Will inbox my details to place order via jumia and deliver to ENUGU. I will reach ENUGU before wednesday to pick it up.
will check if pay on delivery is available for ya location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
gidieberry:
will check if pay on delivery is available for ya location
Alright. I have inbox you the details.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

Them say Benin post office nor dey receive items again becos of Corona. I go fit go claim the item for lag?

Na lie Benin dey receive

Just that those ppl lazy any how I get one post office bae she dey tell me every thing
Them go bring goods come for one week those ppl never open bag

If she close I go ask her if theres any such case..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blacqueen(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
80k max.
genius43:

Budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lorddee: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
blacqueen:
Somebody should be pls recommend a xiaomi phone with good camera quality to me.

Thanks in advance
If you need a Redmi Note 8 Pro, I have one for sale. Contact me on WhatsApp 07051453060
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Na lie Benin dey receive

Just that those ppl lazy any how I get one post office bae she dey tell me every thing
Them go bring goods come for one week those ppl never open bag

If she close I go ask her if theres any such case..

okay bro. abeg help me ask her. i dey wait for yr feedback abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
genius43:

I made an order Feb 19th, it entered Nigeria on Monday. Just stick to Trackable shipping method for now.

Am scared...cooukd it be when the virus has not spread or when it has not become worse? Now thay the while thing has become worse maybe I should wait till the end of this month.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Experienced the hotspot ish on my R6 back then. Maybe you should reset/reflash it.

Have done that, it still doesn't work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dunsin125: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Elslim:
Ermmm REALME 6/6 PRO shocked shocked shocked
Bros, have you seen the specs... Those specs for that price, mmm.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

Tanks. I will be in Benin next week. I am just afraid becos a lady at the Benin post office said they are no longer receiving items. She said they haven't received any item for the past 3 weeks. I dunno what to do
Don't be! They'll receive once there's any package routed to them. Note that items that are left unclaimed for 30 calendar days are registered for return,
so, do well to claim it ASAP.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Don't be! They'll receive once there's any package routed to them. Note that items that are left unclaimed for 30 calendar days are registered for return,
so, do well to claim it ASAP.

Tanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
SaintUlot:

Have done that, it still doesn't work
I opted for USB tethering then. Proly there's conflict with your PC OS. I started experiencing same then when I updated my Windows OS.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

okay bro. abeg help me ask her. i dey wait for yr feedback abeg
Cuz they won't tell Lagos is accepting packages and Edo is not is post office not own by the government again is it personal stuff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Elslim:
Ermmm REALME 6/6 PRO shocked shocked shocked

As in eh. Realme is winning o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
ityP:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
bizza45:
Please does anyone here have a Xiaomi note 8t he or she wants to sell.. It must be 4/64gb ... D people who told me they wanted to sell are behaving as if am chyking them ... And d escrow will b Jiboxxx ... It must neat and all assessories must be intact
see rules

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Cuz they won't tell Lagos is accepting packages and Edo is not is post office not own by the government again is it personal stuff

I tire o. Abeg have u asked yr friend
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
ityP:

I don't trust realme products

They av very bad ram management
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
New wallpaper alert!!!!!! Make una download wink

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
blacqueen:
80k max.

Add 3kto that and get RN8 PRO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daeminent(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

Have u used one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
ityP:

Until Redmi drops theirs. If you Notice Redmi are using Realme's cards against them, before Realme waits for Redmi to drop then they pounce but it seems the tactics have changed hands

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

I tire o. Abeg have u asked yr friend

She said when the corona virus hit Lagos that's when they sent a message from custom that post office should not receive any item from China..
She said if Lagos can accept any item shipped from China and it's final destination is Benin then it will definitely land in Benin except Lagos did no accept it

Cuz a friend of mine punch just landed in abj yesterday and it was shipped last two weeks..
So my dear if it land in Lagos it will reach Benin trust me. Let me kw wen it gets to Lagos and Benin I will send her the tracking number..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

She said when the corona virus hit Lagos that's when they sent a message from custom that post office should not receive any item from China..
She said if Lagos can accept any item shipped from China and it's final destination is Benin then it will definitely land in Benin except Lagos did no accept it

Cuz a friend of mine punch just landed in abj yesterday and it was shipped last two weeks..
So my dear if it land in Lagos it will reach Benin trust me. Let me kw wen it gets to Lagos and Benin I will send her the tracking number..

Hmm isn't it foolishness?

They won't accept a package from China but they'll allow Chinese nationals to enter the country

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adex2442: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

Tanks. I am relieved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
genius43:

Until Redmi drops theirs. If you Notice Redmi are using Realme's cards against them, before Realme waits for Redmi to drop then they pounce but it seems the tactics have changed hands

Las las, na we the consumers dey gain
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

Which Realme gave you this experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) ... (9319) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.