Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9423182 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7046) (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2020
olanreyman:

Oga we are talking about redmi note 8 not lenovo whatever you are talking about. Next time know the subject matter before intruding. Thanks

Thank God. You have a problem with Note 8, not the game on a budget device. Better o. Xiaomi, abeg, make una optimise the game for this Bros o

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2020
Be like say I go test this PES
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
genius43:

The development I mean was in the form of custom ROMs though.

The phone for sure will get updates from Xiaomi because it is an Android Go phone

Ok. Try ask @grandmufti @jboixx @genius43. I'd advice you to forget about using custom ROM on the phone sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmohh(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Meanwhile nobody even gimme help about my force close wahala for a mission on GTA LCS.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
GrandMufti:

Lol. E sweet die
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2020
emmohh:
Meanwhile nobody even gimme help about my force close wahala for a mission on GTA LCS.

Version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2020
ityP:

Lol. E sweet die

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Finally we received android 10 update

I saw your post on the Mia3 telegram thread cool
How the ram management on A10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
This might seem like not your problem, seeing you saw the light why can't others do the same?
Where is your humanity?

This is not a game of sympathy or sentiment.
This is real life, people are not just spending figures on these transission devices; it's their hard earned money.

Would you honestly wish for innocent, struggling and hustling Nigerians to keep dumping their finance in tecno's wastes?

A lot of people, and even friends have said to me, taking this fight to transission won't change anything... But I ask this one question.
Where is your humanity?

We might not win this fight. But we certainly will spread the truth to every corner of Nigeria by legal means possible.
Please join me and every well meaning Nigerian, to enlighten our loved ones. To help them make better choices, to show them the truth Transission Holdings are trying very hard to hide they even pay our own icons and celebrities to do the damage to us for them.

Head over to this account on twitter via twitter/zesushv retweet, like, comment. Share the messages on your WhatsApp status, Instagram, Facebook telegram group etc. Let us come together and do what's right even when it's not easy.

We might not have the money, influence or popularity Transission Holdings have, but we have each other and the will to do good and stand against oppression for every innocent and unsuspecting Nigerian who can't stand for themselves.

Please join me, on twitter via twitter/zesushv or search this account @zesushv let's send a message to the world and Transission Holdings that we will not be used.

Tag...
#TecnoMustAnswerToNigerians

What's the fight about? Sorry I am just lost... I don't understand

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
raydatluvs:
Who is looking to sell his note 8 4/64 please? I can no longer wait for note 9s. Preferably someone in Lagos, even better if you're on the mainland for ease of meeting up

It has to be in perfect condition (40k) offer
Perfect condition..... Come and steal it na cheesy grin, A gadget jumia now sells for 70k+. Clown grin

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2020
ityP:

Thank God. You have a problem with Note 8, not the game on a budget device. Better o. Xiaomi, abeg, make una optimise the game for this Bros o
I have said it countless of times here even sd625 runs this game well, I never mention the game not running on budget devices. Even note 8 runs flawlessly on high(night stadium) it's only laggy on day time stadium high settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
olanreyman:

I have said it countless of times here even sd625 runs this game well, I never mention the game not running on budget devices. Even note 8 runs flawlessly on high(night stadium) it's only laggy on day time stadium high settings
Baba If you talk about this topic again! No food for you this afternoon and evening fa undecided . Try me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Keiyadosh:
compare the picture output with Huawei p40 pro,,u go run
run to where grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2020
olanreyman:

Toh, no worry. Dem go optimise am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2020
raydatluvs:
Who is looking to sell his note 8 4/64 please? I can no longer wait for note 9s. Preferably someone in Lagos, even better if you're on the mainland for ease of meeting up

Are you also bringing a gun to the meetup? Cos this your 40K offer is a JOKE. angry grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2020
ib4real95:

I saw your post on the Mia3 telegram thread cool
How the ram management on A10?
awesome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KrazyDave16(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2020
raydatluvs:

The 40k is too much.

Gimme 20k and I'll find 4 pieces RN 8. But if you insist on me collecting the 40k, I'll add 2 RN 8 pro, a couple of redmi airdots and probably some Mi power banks if you can meet at designated pickup site under 20 minutes.

Don't thank me for this generous offer, afterall I love clowns grin

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
awesome
Nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
festwiz:
I just noticed Nairaland doesn't have a rule 17... Abi I am blind?

They used all the energy needed for Rule 17 on Rule 16.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2020
Everyday now feel like a weekend. grin grin grin on top game, ogaju. I wasted 2 gig downloading pubg, I've not played it pass 15 minutes max. What all this fuss about a mobile game?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The 40k is too much.

Gimme 20k and I'll find 4 pieces RN 8. But if you insist on me collecting the 40k, I'll add 2 RN 8 pro, a couple of redmi airdots and probably some Mi power banks if you can meet at designated pickup site under 20 minutes.

Don't thank me for this generous offer, afterall I love clowns grin

You're not going to heaven again grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2020
GrandMufti:

grin grin as in this level of PES hype no be here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2020
2kurupt:

grin grin as in this level of PES hype no be here

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2020
GrandMufti:
You'll be biased o, you be shareholder for XiaomiNg.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2020
eby001:
Everyday now feel like a weekend. grin grin grin on top game, ogaju. I wasted 2 gig downloading pubg, I've not played it pass 15 minutes max. What all this fuss about a mobile game?
i rarely play mine including pes because i hate games on mobile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
micxwell:
Baba If you talk about this topic again! No food for you this afternoon and evening fa undecided . Try me
I'm used to fasting before undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2020
olanreyman:

I'm used to fasting before undecided
cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2020
eby001:

Make Indians no hear you o cheesy

I bet you get killed even before getting off your parachute grin

Don't worry you'll get the hang of it if you are persistent.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
genius43:

When someone still sold RN5 for that price self. You can't even get RN7 for that price talk RN8. Not especially with recent price hikes in mobile phones
price and bargaining entitlement
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
jboixxx:
This is not possible for the latest Redmi Note in the market. A year old 3/32 variant won't be that cheap let alone 4/64.
who tell u say e no possible, u never hear say xiaomi don set up Research & Development facility for Aba, production facility for Alaba and distribution chain all over the federation.. Expect to dey buy xiaomi phones @ 50% off market price due to govt subsidies and incentives
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Misstechy is back with another banger grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKrabKMnRo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7046) (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.