Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9249975 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Failure44:

You sound insecure bro

Insecure??"I buy expensive things"...
"Sir what u said was irrelevant in that argument,,u shot urself in the leg"..

Now u replied and said I sound insecure...How is this valid??can anyone help me find d correlation cause I am lost....Balance me abeg

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
festwiz:
This is spot on bro. Just take mufti's advice and ignore some persons here.

In all honesty, it's the lockdown that made many of us active of NL. Can't wait for it to end.

Na lockdown oo grin...cause e be things with people wey dey this thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lkj20: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
freeAgent99:

Is the KZ ZSN Pro better than the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD?
you can try memt X5s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Boss, abeg pour cold water on top the water make e for no loss..

Keiyadosh:

Insecure??"I buy expensive things"...
"Sir what u said was irrelevant in that argument,,u shot urself in the leg"..

Now u replied and said I sound insecure...How is this valid??can anyone help me find d correlation cause I am lost....Balance me abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Okiki. Osibodu:

My notification tab seems to be fine, untouched. I tried to remove the Gmail app frm optimised list, but didn't get how you did yours. Its on optimised app lost. Can you guide me please?

*modified*
I have figured it out and applied settings.
I will observe and see how it goes
Issue persists o.. It doesn't even show any new mail in notification bar, no vibrations or sounds to to alert me, unless I open the Gmail app.
Pls assist
Cc: Mark9854
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBoy1740: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Issue persists o.. It doesn't even show any new mail in notification bar, no vibrations or sounds to to alert me, unless I open the Gmail app.
Pls assist

I think you need to put on Auto-sync to receive mails in real time. Try it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bennyflipy(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2020
sorry for derailing, how legit is crowd 1 biko, make I no go throw my money away.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:46am On Apr 19, 2020
genius43:

Get a good third party 18W charger. Contact Jb.oixxx or gid.ieberry
Thanks always.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckdem:
the way you dey reply my questions they give me sure..

Thanks bro
Your location, bro? Let's get you covered! NIPOST isn't "functional" at the moment though except you're close to or in Ikeja, you're in Jalingo or ìbàdàn (for gidieberry) for pickup option.

If none of the aforementioned, your options are:
1. Buy from a local store near you
2. Use waybill (if possible)
3. Wait till lockdown is lifted!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11084677_ads_jpeg8e77e2eae282b2422501f6c48ecea560

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 19, 2020
rate my home page

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Your location, bro? Let's get you covered! NIPOST isn't "functional" at the moment though except you're close to or in Ikeja, you're in Jalingo or ìbàdàn (for gidieberry) for pickup option.

If none of the aforementioned, your options are:
1. Buy from a local store near you
2. Use waybill (if possible)
3. Wait till lockdown is lifted!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11084677_ads_jpeg8e77e2eae282b2422501f6c48ecea560
Nasarawa/Abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Pls assist
Since email is top priority, you should try locking it and see how it goes... genius43 please look into this matter.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckdem:
I like using the word......do you have a problem with that
na wa oh, what did i say nw? "na boss them be" una dy too serious abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Failure44:

No problem he just pissed me off with that statement maybe he thinks I buy cheap things, my clothes alone are worth more than 100k.
Talkless of the phone I plan on buying.

Well..
2 suits (30k each)
4 natives (10k each)

60k plus 40k equals 100k.

Throw in a pair of underwear, now it's over 100k

Come back to brag when u av a tesla or something

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kinggenesis(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2020
abdsamad:

Well..
2 suits (30k each)
4 natives (10k each)

Ogbeni, this matter still dey? shocked
No need for all these.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Fuckdem:
Nasarawa/Abuja
Ok. Please check your local store but if you can pay 1000 for waybill, you can holla at me. I have TOPK dual, Floveme and Essager. Check My Advert Thread or WhatsApp me →here←
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Ok. Please check your local store but if you can pay 1000 for waybill, you can holla at me. I have TOPK dual, Floveme and Essager. Check My Advert Thread or WhatsApp me →here←
how does the waybill work bro.. Is there an option for such from say Lagos. I'm planning on using Gig logistics but I was told their prices are killing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Pls assist
You sure you haven't disabled the auto sync option under settings? Go back to check that and also, open your mail app and grant access to all netw sources (including background data) and check your notification settings under app and the in-app notification settings too. Not complicated, right?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2020
kinggenesis:

Ogbeni, this matter still dey? shocked
No need for all these.

i wasn't around b4 but it was painful wen i saw it. I just had to say something

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2020
micxwell:
how does the waybill work bro.. Is there an option for such from say Lagos. I'm planning on using Gig logistics but I was told their prices are killing.
Waybill option is available everywhere, it just depends on destination of item and company/park you're using. Waybill charge is dependent on company or individual driver. Just make sure you do so at the park, not roadside drivers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Waybill option is available everywhere, it just depends on destination of item and company/park you're using. Waybill charge is dependent on company or individual driver. Just make sure you do so at the park, not roadside drivers.
Lockdown has nothing on them too right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2020
micxwell:
Lockdown has nothing on them too right?
Might not affect GiG logistics.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Might not affect GiG logistics.
smiley Alright bro...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bennyflipy(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
sorry for derailing, how legit is crowd 1 biko, make I no go throw my money away. abeg o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
bennyflipy:
sorry for derailing, how legit is crowd 1 biko, make I no go throw my money away. abeg o

Use the Nairaland search bar

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
abdsamad:

Well..
2 suits (30k each)
4 natives (10k each)

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bennyflipy(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2020
GrandMufti:

Use the Nairaland search bar
. I've done that, I didn't see much here. that's why I'm asking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nollyvin(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Please I found out, after downloading music, I don't normally see them on my music player, what could be the problem? Redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Nollyvin:
Please I found out, after downloading music, I don't normally see them on my music player, what could be the problem? Redmi note 8

Which music player? And where are the music downloaded to?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2020
bennyflipy:
sorry for derailing, how legit is crowd 1 biko, make I no go throw my money away.
Use your money for better things during this lock down.
And again, this is not the right place to ask about crown1.
Lastly, my honest advice? Stay away from anything that looks to good to be true. Networking weh no get product/s to sell but hinges on some “audio” affiliations to betting and lottery companies. Just be careful. Am I Communicating?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
U
Mark9854:

Since email is top priority, you should try locking it and see how it goes... genius43 please look into this matter.
Nah. That can't be a remedy to it... I am not complaining it is closing... I am complaining that I am not usually notified for new mails
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2020
jboixxx:
You sure you haven't disabled the auto sync option under settings? Go back to check that and also, open your mail app and grant access to all netw sources (including background data) and check your notification settings under app and the in-app notification settings too. Not complicated, right?!
That memory full logo just started showing today (thanks to whatsapp status), it is not the cause.
Auto sync has bn enabled all along.
You kno when you have new WhatsApp messages, how it appears on your notification bar when yoynseio from up to down (as if you want to disable your data connection), mails don't appear there.. No buzz or vibration either to alert me. But if I open my mail app even with data off, I will meet new mails there

(1) (2) (3) ... (7096) (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.