Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9302386 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) (7103) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:
U
Nah. That can't be a remedy to it... I am not complaining it is closing... I am complaining that I am not usually notified for new mails
This is mostly due to sync. Check your Google account if mails are synced, then open Gmail, head to settings, select your email address ( not general settings), head to "manage labels" tick the labels you want to be notified about.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

That memory full logo just started showing today (thanks to whatsapp status), it is not the cause.
Auto sync has bn enabled all along.
You kno when you have new WhatsApp messages, how it appears on your notification bar when yoynseio from up to down (as if you want to disable your data connection), mails don't appear there.. No buzz or vibration either to alert me. But if I open my mail app even with data off, I will meet new mails there
Have you changed the importance of your email notifications from default to high? If no, try it... If yes then sadly I am out of ideas.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spunkyspunk10(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Please guys is Jboixxx legit?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

See question

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:
Extra ultra legit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
abdsamad:

Well..
2 suits (30k each)
4 natives (10k each)

60k plus 40k equals 100k.

Throw in a pair of underwear, now it's over 100k

Come back to brag when u av a tesla or something

So u actually think he has 100K in his account grin
Person wey get money no dey brag, na only the poor go dey rant. cheesy Even people here that use Xiaomi fones under 50K, no mean say them no fit buy latest Xiaomi of 200K but we no go brag

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:
Beyond legit... Certified Few days delivery (the lockdown might interfere with this though)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
madgoat:

So u actually think he has 100K in his account grin
Person wey get money no dey brag, na only the poor go dey rant. cheesy Even people here that use Xiaomi fones under 50K, no mean say them no fit buy latest Xiaomi of 200K but we no go brag
True talk boss, but we really should forget the matter to avoid d®@gnet declaring another public holiday on this thread.
Have a great day bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:
Please guys is Jboi.Bleep legit?

People don reply you, when you are down dealing with him you will adjust this post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nollyvin(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Which music player? And where are the music downloaded to?[/quote]

The music player it came with..
If u check file u will see it but won't see it in the music
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:
U
Nah. That can't be a remedy to it... I am not complaining it is closing... I am complaining that I am not usually notified for new mails

Open your mailbox, go to email settings, click on notification, select all.

Make sure auto sync is on, can easily find that icon on notification drop down. If you re on battery saver, you will have to manually refresh your mailbox to see newer messages.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nollyvin(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2020
genius43:

Which music player? And where are the music downloaded to?

The one the phone came with and if I check downloads in files I will see it but won't see it in the player.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Nollyvin:

The one the phone came with and if I check downloads in files I will see it but won't see it in the player.

Get another music player or organise your music folders

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kenomobola(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

Ultra, super duper legit. You will enjoy doing business with him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kenomobola(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Nollyvin:

Apart from getting another music player app, check if there is a ".nomedia" file in your music folder. This file can prevent your media player from scanning media files in said folder. If the ".nomedia" file is present either delete it, or move your files to another folder.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2020
genius43:

If they use DHL for logistics (Which they do a lot of times) them it wouldn't be a problem.

Thank you very much...I will check it out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
festwiz:
This is mostly due to sync. Check your Google account if mails are synced, then open Gmail, head to settings, select your email address ( not general settings), head to "manage labels" tick the labels you want to be notified about.
I tried to go there and say some of the labels appearing as if they were never synchronised.... My autosnyc is on, I am not understanding ke

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Nollyvin:

Refresh your music list
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

Use the Nairaland search bar
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Mark9854:

Have you changed the importance of your email notifications from default to high? If no, try it... If yes then sadly I am out of ideas.
It was on default, I just changed to "high". Vibration was off too, I just toggled it on. I tried to change to notification sound but it keeps redirecting me to my "themes" app and wants me to download themes from there. When I do so ans want to apply, it tels me it is going to be me default ringtone... Is there a way I can use a tone of my choice?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
bennyflipy:
I've done that, I didn't see much here. that's why I'm asking

Then that means you have to use your discretion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Thykingdomcom:

Open your mailbox, go to email settings, click on notification, select all.

Make sure auto sync is on, can easily find that icon on notification drop down. If you re on battery saver, you will have to manually refresh your mailbox to see newer messages.
Everything is checked, oga mi sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Spunkyspunk10
Yes, he is very legit, and truthworthy. You can trust him with your money. I have never for once regretted transacting with him among the several deal with him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I tried to go there and say some of the labels appearing as if they were never synchronised.... My autosnyc is on, I am not understanding ke
Tap them and select the option below.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

It was on default, I just changed to "high". Vibration was off too, I just toggled it on. I tried to change to notification sound but it keeps redirecting me to my "themes" app and wants me to download themes from there. When I do so ans want to apply, it tels me it is going to be me default ringtone... Is there a way I can use a tone of my choice?

Can dis email matter not be resolved by using a different app?

I use outlook. Spark is fine too. There are others
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2020
festwiz:
Tap them and select the option below.
Gracias. Was able to press some things me sef no understand, band some options came up. I have checked it now sha... Na to observe am remain. Thank you boss

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2020
kenomobola:

Apart from getting another music player app, check if there is a ".nomedia" file in your music folder. This file can prevent your media player from scanning media files in said folder. If the ".nomedia" file is present either delete it, or move your files to another folder.
I experienced the same thing with music file downloaded from certain site but fortunately only Poweramp plays these files on my phone. Native player, black player ex, and retro does not, even if you send the same file to another android phone or over WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2020
abdsamad:

Can dis email matter not be resolved by using a different app?

I use outlook. Spark is fine too. There are others
I been wan ask sef sey if I delete the app and reinstall, will issue resurface? Make person no go lose job invite o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Gracias. Was able to press some things me sef no understand, band some options came up. I have checked it now sha... Na to observe am remain. Thank you boss
No probs. I have had that issue several times when switching to a new device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
eby001:

I experienced the same thing with music file downloaded from certain site but fortunately only Poweramp plays these files on my phone. Native player, black player ex, and retro does not, even if you send the same file to another android phone or over WhatsApp
Quick question.

Are you saying they are not listed in these other music players or they (Retro, Black player....) don't show up when you select the music file from the file manager?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2020
festwiz:
No probs. I have had that issue several times when switching to a new device.
Truth be told, I used to own two andriod devices and get constantly notifications on the other phone for my Gmail acc normally, until I lent my bro. I save contacts on one phone too and o ly a matter of mins before it appears on the other phone. So the mail has not been an issue until recently I started getting disturbed about it.
Might I ask how you finally resolved it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrBONE2(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
I was here too grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7097) (7098) (7099) (7100) (7101) (7102) (7103) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.