Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9294118 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) (7154) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
AirVaans:
Baba, all these Yarns na Ogbono... We all know MTK dey cheat for benchmark... So I no dey believe all these their numbers again
Lol. I was the first to post the MTK cheating article. I am only anticipating they'd know better since this is a new SoC.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Flytime:
I think the original looks better plus it's still with the old navigation system

Revos is more better abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kene05(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
abdsamad:

hehehe. starwars geek grin

Hv u updated the latest mi9t mui 11.0.5.0? If you have please how's the user experience
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymousghost2(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Ejiphill09:

O boy! Where is your friend dmedalion its been long here.

him dey fine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
seunfly:

On package history, it has not ticked the shiped box but on order details it say status: shipped.

Konga has done something similar to me 2 years ago, after ordering blender for 3 weeks, they just said it is out of stock and started disturbing me for refund of my money.

Don't worry, so far status is showing shipped it has been shipped, just that it is yet to move either from the drop off station or warehouse, but so far it has been shipped, it's closed.

Kindly click track order to see where it is.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunfly: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2020
bamac:

Don't worry, so far status is showing shipped it has been shipped, just that it is yet to move either from the drop off station or warehouse, but so far it has been shipped, it's closed.

Kindly click track order to see where it is.

fibonacci2526:

Oga your order has been shipped, the government directives because of the pandemic is affecting orders deliveries. Your item will definitely arrive but you need to be patient, it's all. I have an order with them that was shipped since 18th of march and still yet to arrive. Just be patient.
jboixxx:
Get a chill drink and just relax. You may add clear soup to it as your item is on its way to 9ja already.

Thanks You guys, i can't just have repeat of konga experience.
Finger crossed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2020
kene05:

Hv u updated the latest mi9t mui 11.0.5.0? If you have please how's the user experience

Yeah i have. I guess it's fine. I can really tell if there's a difference but it's not worse sha

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajineita: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Please who has done the new MIUI update? How is its functionalities?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
SAMSUNG IS READY TO DEPLOY ITS FIRST 150MP IMAGE SENSOR
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Jacobx007:

I tell you, in these uncertain times you are pricing phone N88k, haba
and what will you tell tecno with their mtk p35 for 95k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Ajineita:
Please who has done the new MIUI update? How is its functionalities?

Which MIUI Update. If you are talking MIUI 12 it is till June, for stable to be released, and Global beta isn't even available as of now, talk more stable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
segunmelvin1:
lenovo z5s and lenovo z6 lite
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajineita: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
genius43:

Which MIUI Update. If you are talking MIUI 12 it is till June, for stable to be released, and Global beta isn't even available as of now, talk more stable.
11.07 stable 783. That's the one I'm talking about for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spunkyspunk10(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
abdsamad:

Yeah i have. I guess it's fine. I can really tell if there's a difference but it's not worse sha
Please what's the name of the fonts and theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2020
pls how can i order from ebay.co.uk?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Ajineita:

11.07 stable 783. That's the one I'm talking about for now.

For which phone. All Xiaomi phones aren't on the same MIUI Version and we don't all use the same Xiaomi model here so always specify your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by homosapien(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
jboixxx:
3/32 or 4/64?

4/64
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2020
organism3:
pls how can i order from ebay.co.uk?

Let LaredoJohn helps you at cheaper exchange rate <#350/$
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Y'all..
Ur WCW redmi note 9 pro has screen bleeding issues..

First batch sha.
Maybe they might fix it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 11:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Mrviktor:
Y'all..

First batch sha.
Maybe they might fix it.
Common stuff with some units of xiaomi phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Mrviktor:
Y'all..

First batch sha.
Maybe they might fix it.
You are talking about the uneven backlight that was found mostly arround the notch... Not screen bleeding
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Mrviktor:
Y'all..

First batch sha.
Maybe they might fix it.
Wow! Every single unit has screen bleeding issue? Don't generalize. Some units probably have that issue, doesn't mean they all have it. If I say all OnePlus 8 Pro models have green tint issues, would that be accurate?

Btw, the dark areas around the punch hole is not screen bleeding btw. It's something prevalent with punch hole notches on LCD displays.

Also, not a lot of people know this but, dark mode doesn't save you battery on an LCD display. It actually uses more power. The reverse for OLED displays.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2020
This miui 12 go mad o... Just watched the beta review on YouTube. Sleek
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
From some preliminary info, the Helio G85 is a Helio G80 with a 100Mhz CPU overclock. If it's true then is pretty much no better than the G70 or the SD665 like someone said earlier.

Redmi 9 series announcement is by 1PM today. The Indian techspace are anticipating a 90Hz refresh rate on the Note 9 even though that is unlikely

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2020
seunfly:

Thanks You guys, i can't just have repeat of konga experience.
Finger crossed.
If anything goes out of hand just chat me up through the whatssap number below, I will assist. However, for future orders, if done through me is when I can be fully incharge with thorough update and everything, also, that is when I get paid, not on issue resolution o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
festwiz:
From some preliminary info, the Helio G85 is a Helio G80 with a 100Mhz CPU overclock. If it's true then is pretty much no better than the G70 or the SD665 like someone said earlier.

Redmi 9 series announcement is by 1PM today. The Indian techspace are anticipating a 90Hz refresh rate on the Note 9 even though that is unlikely

I'm actually waiting to see who'll be adventurous enough to try this Lavender RN9 with a Mediatek Helio G85.

We have interesting times ahead of us.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
atheistandproud:

I'm actually waiting to see who'll be adventurous enough to try this Lavender RN9 with a Mediatek Helio G85.

We have interesting times ahead of us.

I might. 89k right now, oof.

If the RN9 max variant falls short of 70k, if the performance holds up might be a good deal. Anything beyond that price, get the 9s and have peace of mind.

We'll know in about 2hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunfly: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
bamac:
If anything goes out of hand just chat me up through the whatssap number below, I will assist. However, for future orders, if done through me is when I can be fully incharge with thorough update and everything, also, that is when I get paid, not on issue resolution o.

Thanks man, no problem i will always contact u for things. I tried to contact my guy misiz or so but he wasn't responding well, but i will save ur contact now for future transactions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Tiger2020:
and what will you tell tecno with their mtk p35 for 95k

Guy, the thing used to surprise me o.. Tecno now selling their phones at outrageous prices. It's funny and the worst of it, you won't even get any software update. Na wao...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
seunfly:

I'm concern about the delay but I'm more concerned about the cancelling of my order under the pretex of exchange rate, i v ordered before exchange rate escalated to this level and i know how many juicy deals i v missed since this order, it will be very unfair if after a month jumia calls to inform me they have cancelled the order.
Where would i starts from when everything has increased in price, even the phone i ordered for has increased by around 30k and above on aliexpress due to exchange rate.

I really don't think they will cancel an order that has been shipped. There is delay for obvious reasons but canceling the order at this point might be a slim possibility. However, the possibility of cancelation lies with the seller if he or she takes delivery of the item before proceeding to ship to you through jumia (Really don't know how it works though). Am sure Jumia has rules in place to guide against situations where the seller try to play a fast one by hoarding goods and claiming one reason or the other as to why they can't ship.
cc Bamac said something about a deal only getting completely sealed when it has been shipped, maybe he can say something about this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunfly: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
festwiz:

I might. 89k right now, oof.

If the RN9 max variant falls short of 70k, if the performance holds up might be a good deal. Anything beyond that price, get the 9s and have peace of mind.

We'll know in about 2hrs.
Exactly i will rather go for 9s with SD 720G than Helio G85, they are not on thesame level at all. Even one is battery efficient than d other. If you fantom meditek dishonesty to it hmmm.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunfly: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Sprintx24:

I really don't think they will cancel an order that has been shipped. There is delay for obvious reasons but canceling the order at this point might be a slim possibility. However, the possibility of cancelation lies with the seller if he or she takes delivery of the item before proceeding to ship to you through jumia (Really don't know how it works though). Am sure Jumia has rules in place to guide against situations where the seller try to play a fast one by hoarding goods and claiming one reason or the other as to why they can't ship.
cc Bamac said something about a deal only getting completely sealed when it has been shipped, maybe he can say something about this.

He has adviced accordingly, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7148) (7149) (7150) (7151) (7152) (7153) (7154) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.