Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180239 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2020
Fuckdem:
bro can I replace default messaging app with mi message app

It is hard to get a compatible one. Check apkmirror though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:45pm On May 10, 2020
Trex4:
Guys please whenever I open an online money account that needs a confirmation code I always get a strange text from an unknown number instantly first. The text always has strange characters and a code it tells me to put. I hope my number hasn't been hacked.

What do you guys think?

Boss if e click come do giveaway for boys o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
genius43:

It is hard to get a compatible one. Check apkmirror though
ok bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
Activate the new gesture, lemme see[quote]author=ieemmanuel post=89394014]Finally na wa ohh sad[quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
lovelani:

They no longer ship to Nigeria. Store name is Hong Kong goldway.
You can check Mi&World store.
Ouch!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 5:13pm On May 10, 2020
Flytime:
this articles are misleading it's the exynos variant the note 8 defeated,it wouldn't even stand the exynos variant in some situations for example multitasking,it's probably only better at gaming.The note 8 chipset isn't as powerful of the s20 snapdragon variant,apart from the chipset the s20 has a lot of features that makes it more expensive.

The article should be titled.....
The redmi note 8 defeated the Samsung Galaxy s20 exynos variant in a gaming test.

I still don't know why Sammy will do an exynos variant of their flagships though when they know it'll still fall below in some aspect of performance when compared to their SD alternatives.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2020
Mrviktor:

My goodness..
Read this again. Oga.

S20... S20+... S20 ultra use the same exonos chipset.. The same..
Only difference between dem is camera and ram.

Don't ever say that redmi note 8 pro. Is better Dan the s20 in any benchmark.. No talk am at allllllll..
Guy. No go fall ur hand oh..

E beat am fr gaming test... Not others... Exynos na shit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2020
Trex4:
Guys please whenever I open an online money account that needs a confirmation code I always get a strange text from an unknown number instantly first. The text always has strange characters and a code it tells me to put. I hope my number hasn't been hacked.

What do you guys think?

You are safe bro. That I'm sure of. Even WhatsApp uses third party numbers to send verification codes too.

Same with Google

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 5:49pm On May 10, 2020
Opetech:

Yea, I got the update too this afternoon. Anyone that has updated should give us feedback please.

update is cool, been flexing it for a while.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

I still don't know why Sammy will do an exynos variant of their flagships though when they know it'll still fall below in some aspect of performance when compared to their SD alternatives.
exactly what's in my mind,I heard news they are planning a new exynos chipset which is claimed to be on per or better than the snapdragon variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Righteousman01(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
Who have fairly used redmi note 7 pro in lag for sale.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
Lkj20:
additional settings - accessibility - display size
You're the best bro. It worked.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2020
Olamyyde:

Asin the guy don tire me sef. No point arguing with him.

I use my Bluetooth gamepad and connect to my mifi simultaneously. I don't know which kind of device he's using.

A friend has a note 8 in my area too. We play PES using WiFi and he connects his Bluetooth earpiece for sound. No issues at all. I said it the other time, his Note 8 has problem

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
Please house, is Mi CC9E the chinese version of MI A3?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
Emjace:
Please house, is Mi CC9E the chinese version of MI A3?

Yup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Mi

No ads here na..... Take it to the appropriate thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kendzyma(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
Buzx:

Is it very serious or just minor ghost screen?
Minor one and the screen bleed becomes obvious on a light grey background..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Playermayweda(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
To tell u the truth transission needs to do better, Imagine the SD439 on my redmi 7a(32k)has a better gpu than the Mtk Helio p35 on tecno camon 15(95k), only thing separating is ram and camera,If u use tecno am sorry for you,They need to step up

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2020
genius43:

Yup
Ok.. Will mi a3 gcam work on mi cc9e? Any disadvantage of buying the chinese version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
Emjace:
Ok.. Will mi a3 gcam work on mi cc9e? Any disadvantage of buying the chinese version?

LTE Bands, and you have to side-load GApps. Also you will manage the few available free themes and fonts as well as some Chinese language from time to time.

As for the Gcam it should.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
genius43:

No ads here na..... Take it to the appropriate thread.
the guy don advertise there tire,na em he come here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buzx: 7:37pm On May 10, 2020
Kendzyma:

Minor one and the screen bleed becomes obvious on a light grey background..

Okay. You can just manage it. It's at the bottom and top of the screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
genius43:

LTE Bands, and you have to side-load GApps. Also you will manage the few available free themes and fonts as well as some Chinese language from time to time.

As for the Gcam it should.
Ok.. Thank you very very much for the info.. I want to get the RN9 pro but my hands are too small, pls i need advice mi cc9e or RN9 pro which should i lean to?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2020
BoluwajiPieters:

Profit maximisation bro. They usually offer different chipset based flagships of same model to different markets.

SD versions usually go to America and EU markets while Exynos mostly gets released in... You guessed it right Asia, MEA markets i.e. Middle East and Africa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
2kurupt:

Profit maximisation bro. They usually offer different chipset based flagships of same model to different markets.

SD versions usually go to America and EU markets while Exynos mostly gets released in... You guessed it right Asia, MEA markets i.e. Middle East and Africa

Actually EU gets Exynos models. SD USA, China, Latin America and Japan
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2020
GrandMufti:

Boss if e click come do giveaway for boys o grin
Boss oh grin we suppose dey hold you for our palliative self grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
olayinkajnr:

You are safe bro. That I'm sure of. Even WhatsApp uses third party numbers to send verification codes too.

Same with Google
okay brother but the thing is that I get the main code from the application after the strange code. Like this:

And truecaller identified the person as odudu current embarassed am I still safe?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:53pm On May 10, 2020
Trex4:
Boss oh grin we suppose dey hold you for our palliative self grin
cheesy

You get pass 5k for akant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by korban3134(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2020
Emjace:

None of the Gcams for mi a3 will work on mi cc9e

It has to do with the OS

Android One vs MIUI

Apart from this, there's no other serious difference between them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olamyyde(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2020
ityP:

A friend has a note 8 in my area too. We play PES using WiFi and he connects his Bluetooth earpiece for sound. No issues at all. I said it the other time, his Note 8 has problem
Haha. Watch the guy quote your post and insult you for not agreeing with him grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2020
korban3134:

None of the Gcams for mi a3 will work on mi cc9e

It has to do with the OS

Android One vs MIUI

Apart from this, there's no other serious difference between them.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7205) (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.