Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358568 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2020
Emjace:
Ok.. Thank you very very much for the info.. I want to get the RN9 pro but my hands are too small, pls i need advice mi cc9e or RN9 pro which should i lean to?
oga go for redmi note 9pro,its better in almost all angle besides i dont think mi cc9e has any of the Nigerian mtn 4g bands
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2020
Tiger2020:
oga go for redmi note 9pro,its better in almost all angle besides i dont think mi cc9e has any of the Nigerian mtn 4g bands
It has band 3, which will work on airtel and glo(maybe).. Thanks for your recommendation

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2020
Emjace:
It has band 3, which will work on airtel and glo(maybe).. Thanks for your recommendation

I have advised people to get a phone that when it comes to network, you are covered everywhere you go within this country.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
genius43:

I have advised people to get a phone that when it comes to network, you are covered everywhere you go within this country.
Alright Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 2:49am On May 11, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sofdoc(m): 4:08am On May 11, 2020
Just want to clarify, the redmi 8 box does not not have an earpiece among its accessories? Also any price quotation for the device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:54am On May 11, 2020
Trex4:
okay brother but the thing is that I get the main code from the application after the strange code. Like this:

And truecaller identified the person as odudu current embarassed am I still safe?

Yes na. It's a normal something. If at a point in time, you've once activated DND, even if you deactivate it or if you've ever ported your line, you'll get codes from third party numbers such as this.

I used to get code from Inform.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:55am On May 11, 2020
sofdoc:
Just want to clarify, the redmi 8 box does not not have an earpiece among its accessories? Also any price quotation for the device?

All phones from Xiaomi do not come with accessories. Except the charger, TP case, the phone and pin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 5:59am On May 11, 2020
sofdoc:
No Xiaomi phone come with Earpiece Alaye
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 5:59am On May 11, 2020
My phone RN7 pro clocked one year yesterday, so far so good, no drop in performance, no regrets whatsoever.......
Even at the price I bought it (105k) then was value for money.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2020
Two more years of uninterrupted performance fall on it...

missiles:
My phone RN7 pro clocked one year yesterday, so far so good, no drop in performance, no regrets whatsoever.......

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
paradigmshift:

Boss re u using a customized ROM?
I use a custom Miui Rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2020
tellsblinks:

it's different from mine

I use redmi note 7
Oh, that means the feature is not on custom mini. Sorry about that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:23am On May 11, 2020
festwiz:

I assume you own the Exynos S20 Plus, ask for someone with a RN8 Pro and make an unbiased video and post your results on YouTube for everyone to see. Talking too much helps nobody. What we have seen so far is the RN8 Pro posting about 15% more FPS on PUBG Mobile with no throttling.

You can make a comparison as well to disprove what we have all seen.

I await your video. smiley

NB: The S20 Plus is not the flagship, the S20 Ultra is.

@the bolded is so untrue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Lol. Explain. Because technically, and from definition of the term 'flagship', it is 100% accurate.

EG,

iPhone 11 Pro Max, Apple's 2019 Flagship Smartphone.

Galaxy S20 Ultra, Samsung's 2020 Flagship Smartphone.

OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus' 2020 Flagship Smartphone.

Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi's 2020 Flagship Smartphone.

Mi 10 Pro 5G, Xiaomi's 2020 Flagship Smartphone.

And the list continues.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:35am On May 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

GrandMufti:

Take whatever he says with a pinch of salt grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2020
missiles:
105k shocked Bought mine for 72k and whip soon clock a year as well. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 7:37am On May 11, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Two more years of uninterrupted performance fall on it...

Amen, but upgrade is inevitable grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 7:51am On May 11, 2020
mathefaro:
105k shocked Bought mine for 72k and whip soon clock a year as well. Enjoy

Imagine!!! I waited for the price to drop for more than a month but unfortunately ran out of patience, but few weeks after I purchased it the price reduced significantly. Anyway experience is the best teacher.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2020
GrandMufti:

-Apologies-
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2020
Good morning everyone.

Please I wanna order some items from AliExpress. Has anyone ordered and received an item in the last 2-3 weeks?

I don't want my orders to hang somewhere.

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:00am On May 11, 2020
sapienman:
Good morning everyone.

Please I wanna order some items from AliExpress. Has anyone ordered and received an item in the last 2-3 weeks?

Thanks.

Run except u want to use DHL and ready to pay for custom fee on arrival in Nigeria

Things I ordered mid February 2020 v not arrived,I just dey extend buyer's protection period
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:02am On May 11, 2020
sapienman:
Good morning everyone.

Thanks.
Now is not a good time to order items from aliexpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2020
festwiz:

By .

What's this, this early morning?

He said take everything he says with a pinch of salt with a laugher emoji (that alone means he's joking) but the best you could come up with is, he is dumb. If he chooses to reply that same way, another round of insult will full the thread.

I trust @GrandMufti to be calm sha but you can really do better next time bro.

Phone never reach to expose your character bro. Good morning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Good morning.
Oh! He posted that response in a quote to a post where I missed the RN7 Pro version as Indian instead of Chinese model, and he didn't correct me on that btw, and that has been he's go to everytime someone quotes me. So, it was not a response to Fibonnachi, but someone else from last week or so.

And passing it around is insultive and quite annoying. I suggest you check the quoted message. I've ignored him ever since though, I probably should've continued so. Apologies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

no argue abeg.. Even me myself am tired of arguing...
Because of one pubg video. I wonder how someone will compare s20 to note 8 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2020
Mrviktor:

Guy no argue abeg.. Even me myself am tired of arguing...
Because of one pubg video.
My band of haters...lol. I never argued with you bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:19am On May 11, 2020
I need 128gb sandisk memory card, pls if you have kindly quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2020
festwiz:

I've ignored him ever since though, I probably should've continued so. Apologies.

Correct. I've been follow the thread and posts for quite sometime. Reason why I quote posts from some set of people, yours inclusive is because I respect them and never have I seen you react that way. It's all good. Kindly modify your comment on his post bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hisholar2(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2020
genius43:

LTE Bands, and you have to side-load GApps. Also you will manage the few available free themes and fonts as well as some Chinese language from time to time.

As for the Gcam it should.
Bro can someone successfully install global rom on it?
2. Will it correct the network band issue if global rom is successful installed?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
festwiz:

My band of haters...lol. I never argued with you bro.

Just sha be getting ur facts right..
Don't just carry everything u see on the internet as facts..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Correct. I've been follow the thread and posts for quite sometime. Reason why I quote posts from some set of people, yours inclusive is because I respect them and never have I seen you react that way. It's all good. Kindly modify your comment on his post bro.

I already did. Thanks for calling me out. I appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7206) (7207) (7208) (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.