Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9228302 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:
@noobody or what do u call yourself? Is this how to do business?

Who are you self? How much your papa get wey u dey boast.

Customers are always right if u don't know that and i have been monitoring you on this thread. You dey ship petty goods from China now makes you what?

Little kids this days sha.

Learn how to approach customers in business before u ruined your lazy ass life.

Check all my thread and see if I'm a hungry folk like u. I don't sell cheap things if ur crack-head don't know. The phone i wanna buy self na gift to someone on her birthday next week.

When u beginning to make big money, you contact me you fliphead son*of*a*bitch*

Everybody see wetin d guy do before u pounds on me

You wia so glad you blocked me on time,i would hav dished you more insults,but you are so wise,u carefully blocked out the part u insulted my parents,abi,this is ur plan all along,to come nd discredit me and mk potential buyers feel i av a bad customer attitude..ko ke werk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:
You won't ever live in peace to enjoy that ur proud ass thing u called shipping. Na me say so.

Quote me anywhere.
Issokay, abeg nr vex again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

You wia so glad you blocked me on time,i would hav dished you more insults,but you are so wise,u carefully blocked out the part u insulted my parents,abi,this is ur plan all along,to come nd discredit me and mk potential buyers feel i av a bad customer attitude..ko ke werk
Shuuu, ok, no need for that again, just chill.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:59am On May 03, 2017
Gptech:
Noobody why the sudden outburst naaaa?

I av bin taking shii from people like dat fool for a long time,i nor dey use order money chop,i was in a very bad mood,nd bjs previous chats befot den av bin annoying,so i would yab him all over again and again.if he unblocks me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnsonsegxy: 11:04am On May 03, 2017
Gptech:

Issokay, abeg nr vex again.

Baba wetin i do bad there. Why insult. Imagine me going to slot to buy product and i told one their worker that i can still get it cheap outside. Imagine him cursing me immediately im the shop. What do u think will happen bro?

I don't proud but check my thread to confirm me. That boy is silly and still need home-training.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

I av bin taking shii from people like dat fool for a long time,i nor dey use order money chop,i was in a very bad mood,nd bjs previous chats befot den av bin annoying,so i would yab him all over again and again.if he unblocks me

Oya e don do... Take radiator coolant cool ya temper biko. Just let this one slide. Ejoor, ma binu.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Accepted my outburst was uncalled for,but dis ediots chat wey i wan reply mk my brand new redmi 4a drop,my tempered glass took the hit badly,na dat vex mk me reply am that way,very unlike of me,but honestly,if you guys feel orders can b done better with mayorall dont msg me ever,i nor dey use una order money chop,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnsonsegxy: 11:06am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

I will deal with u on this thread unless u change monika. Don't lemme start telling u those i have dealt when they act crazy on me..

That thing that's is making u raise shoulder, u will cry on it soonest. Believe me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:

Baba wetin i do bad there. Why insult. Imagine me going to slot to buy product and i told one their worker that i can still get it cheap outside. Imagine him cursing me immediately im the shop. What do u think will happen bro?

I don't proud but check my thread to confirm me. That boy is silly and still need home-training.
I understand you, noobody is totally wrong for the outburst, please cool your temper, and don't go into insults too, it's really immature.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:

Okay.. We apologise for his attitude you perceived to be rude/proud. Let the matter slide. No vex again.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnsonsegxy: 11:10am On May 03, 2017
kmaxx:

Okay.. We apologise for his attitude you perceived to be rude/proud. Let the matter slide. No vex again.

Thanks my broda. I don hear u. God bless u ✌
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnsonsegxy: 11:12am On May 03, 2017
Gptech:

I understand you, noobody is totally wrong for the outburst, please cool your temper, and don't go into insults too, it's really immature.

Bless u bro. ✌
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2017
noobody:
Accepted my outburst was uncalled for,but dis ediots chat wey i wan reply mk my brand new redmi 4a drop,my tempered glass took the hit badly,na dat vex mk me reply am that way,very unlike of me,but honestly,if you guys feel orders can b done better with mayorall dont msg me ever,i nor dey use una order money chop,

Bros, e do na...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:

Bless u bro. ✌
Uwc bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:

I will deal with u on this thread unless u change monika. Don't lemme start telling u those i have dealt when they act crazy on me..

That thing that's is making u raise shoulder, u will cry on it soonest. Believe me.

Please let start sir!!!!
@gptech said not to reply you,but i would reply this...please deal with me,please nd pleaseeeeeeeeeee,i want to be dealth with.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2017
kmaxx:

Thanks boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

Please let start sir!!!!
@gptech said not to reply you,but i would reply this...please deal with me,please nd pleaseeeeeeeeeee,i want to be dealth with.
Please stop already, we are already good grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayomide94(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2017
Hello Guys, please I wan but xiaomi Redmi note 4. Who fit help help me order from the the cheap prices. Na beg I deybegoo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
Ayomide94:
Hello Guys, please I wan but xiaomi Redmi note 4. Who fit help help me order from the the cheap prices. Na beg I deybegoo
Hope you know the new rates oooo, banks don vex.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
no matter the issue, please lets cool our temper here for peace to reign.

if truly that screenshot reflects your conversation, noobody, I no stand with you here because the chat from the guy contain little or no provocation to warrant the outburst... to me oo

for you johnsonsegxy, I hardly believe the screenshot you pasted up there, it seems you are hiding the root of the outburst from us here.
noobody to me is a good and kind enough to have just insulted you without any provocation.

all in all lets be peaceful here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy:

Thanks my broda. I don hear u. God bless u ✌
God bless u too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
Ayomide94:

Promo sales are on right now,contact @gptech,@emmiminaj
@sapieman@protein0,

Finally i can help you as well,buzz me on whatsapp 07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2017
Gptech:
Thanks boss.
You are most welcomed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnsonsegxy: 11:19am On May 03, 2017
I don't have ur time. To all your future customers that wanna deal with you. I hope they see your rudeness and deal with u anyways.

Good luck to you in your tiny-bitty-cheapy business.

Im out.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2017
iliyande:
no matter the issue, please lets cool our temper here for peace to reign.

if truly that screenshot reflects your conversation, noobody, I no stand with you here because the chat from the guy contain little or no provocation to warrant the outburst... to me oo

for you johnsonsegxy, I hardly believe the screenshot you pasted up there, it seems you are hiding the root of the outburst to us here.
noobody to me is a good and kind enough to have just insulted you without any provocation.

all in all lets be peaceful here

Actually i was at fault,he didnt do anytin to warrant the outburst,my brand new phone fell down,face flat,heart skipped a thousand years from 2017.na dat vex mk me giv am like dat,i apologisw

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:22am On May 03, 2017
johnsonsegxy, kindly disregard any post from my guy henceforth and forget this issue.
Noobody, you no be like this na! Why you de para like this after all efforts to cool you down? Forget this issue abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2017
@Gptech, abeg ping me on whatsApp. See my digitz 4 signature. Tnx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

Actually I was at fault, he didnt do anytin to warrant the outburst,my brand new phone fell down,face flat,heart skipped a thousand years from 2017.na dat vex mk me giv am like dat,I apologise

johnsonsegxy

pls accept his apologies.

Beef resolved!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

Actually i was at fault,he didnt do anytin to warrant the outburst,my brand new phone fell down,face flat,heart skipped a thousand years from 2017.na dat vex mk me giv am like dat,i apologisw

wow, very good of you guy,

johnsonsegxy, please disregard all those messages and go ahead and do business with noobody ... he is actually a good person
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
@nobody and @ johnsonsegxy abeg make unah chill mk unah no ves again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2017
noobody:

Since page 46 shocked i hav had guests that viewed this page just once nd contacted me for orders,xiaomi phones might be cheap when it was at page 46,but they are not free bro,not even now when dollar don dey frown,pray hard for a birthday miracle,but just in case dem dash you note 4 mtk or snapdragon,i av free screen tempered glass to dash you grin
In case the miracle happen, i will add a mi earpiece for him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kmaxx(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2017
seunlaww:

In case the miracle happen, i will add a mi earpiece for him.

Lol.

Why not sow a seed (note 4x) in my life then & thou shall reap bountifully. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.