Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9163030 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasphinx1(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
Klare:

Uk used

I would advice you stay away from S4. Asides the fact that it is old tech(2013), The battery drain no be here at all, you would literally want to have a powerbank with you at all times.
Also, the fact that you want to purchase it as a UK used device does not guarantee a 100% functionality. Besides, Samsung no longer produce the S4.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2017
reptile1:
pls guys how do I appeal? I have every necessary document required ready.

Log on with a system,go to my orders,u wud see ur appeal waiting,click on it,u r gud to go,note after appeal accepted,wait 24 hrs to fund again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2017
Dam5reey:
In other News, I'm trying to buy​ Ali pocket seems system is unavailable, due to this update

Really 700$ as max balance,well does really affect me much thou,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
noobody:

Log on with a system,go to my orders,u wud see ur appeal waiting,click on it,u r gud to go,note after appeal accepted,wait 24 hrs to fund again

ok man, thanks. pls u have an idea which app could erase sensitive info like my ATM numbers. I mean how do I block some numbers from being seen on my ATM card? there shud be an app that does it effortlessly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
noobody:

bro, pm, seems you use the redmi 4a, whats the battery performance please, I will like to get one ASAP
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
reptile1:

ok man, thanks. pls u have an idea which app could erase sensitive info like my ATM numbers. I mean how do I block some numbers from being seen on my ATM card? there shud be an app that does it effortlessly.
Use Windows paint app. If you're using Android device (lollipop+), use doodle feature of the stock picture edit app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by reptile1: 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
jboixxx:

Use Windows paint app. If you're using Android device (lollipop+), use doodle feature of the stock picture edit app

OK
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Introducing , China Cargo. Great price you can trust, cheapest in Nigeria

China price list .

Express shipping:

shipping method in which goods arrived in Nigeria in 24hours from the time it get to our China office.

Charges : $7.5/kg custom clearance fee of #400

Normal shipping:

Shipping method in which goods arrived in 7 business days from the time it arrived our China office. We ship every Tuesday and Friday. $4.2/kg and clearing fee of #350

Nose of operation: You can buy and ship to our China office yourself.

We can also buy and ship for you while you seat at your convenience. We will also use our expertise to help you negotiate on alibaba and check item quality for you. Inspection also available for large productions.

Contact us: mayorall companies

22, Abeokuta street,
Off Awolowo way,
Anifowoshe, Ikeja,
Lagos.

Whatsapp : 07066435369

Email: order@mayorall.com

china rate today. #370/$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Klare:

Uk used

Sorry for d hassle bt don't go that route. From a heart that cares.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Gptech:

Well, won't advice you to go for it, phone is now slow plus battery really sucks! I used it for a week after losing my Redmi note 2, then I realised I really insulted the Redmi note 2's battery. The performance was not close to the Redmi too, couldn't do what I used to do, but in this regard you don't have any issue being a lady, just the battery ish.

I know fibonacci2526 go dey itch whr she dey now, after seeing the last part of my comment tongue tongue tongue

Looking for trouble... It's gonna be Gptech vs fibonacci2526. I bet u don't wanna fight a woman, u will end up nodding yes like a lizard cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
alipocket seems not to be opening
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
Gptech, fibonacci2526 said make i tell u say, if she see u ehnnn, run enter bush ooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dimex03(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
My Xiaomi redmi note 4 black with msvii casing grin grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lafayette(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2017
Download, install and enjoy best of the best #Nougat 7.1 custom roms for Xiaomi redmi note 4x

http://www.techvillaz.com/2017/05/dowoad-top-best-custom-roms-for-xiaomi.html?m=1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2017
noobody:
another mad seller has done it again,i order for redmi note 4x flip cover,d mad man sent me redmi 4x flip cover,i don message am to fufill all righteousness,if ehn no reply,dispute go mk am reply
The fear of dispute grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2017
noobody:
I now know the reason why @protien0 refuses to let his whatsapp number stay long on this thread,cos of special foooooolz i am about to talk about just now..

A particular ediot msg me that he has an old nairaland account(which he wud not reveal),that he is a pro in importing nd he wants me to help him place order,that do i do 5 days shippin,i told him to keep his old nairaland moniker(cos who e epp?)na old aliexpress dey epp.nd i replied if he can pay 70$ dhl feel sellers on aliexpress charge,his response wud be when people like mayorall,initialize do it for less dan 20$ in 3 days,nd i told him since you know dos ones why u park come my side in d first place,he was very lucky i was in a bad mood,nd i served him with loads of my bad mood..
Pls nd pls i dont want fools or over sabi people msgng me,i dont do this to mk profit,i do this to help,if u knkw initialize and mayorall can help you,simple patronize them.
I wont take insults or bullshii frn anyone.
We all appreciate your effort on this thread, but i still think you shouldn't have called him crazy, you owe him an apology.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
Back from ban. Don't do your phone advert anywhere else except technology market. Stay off phone section if you must.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
Theloveth:
Back from ban. Don't do your phone advert anywhere else except technology market. Stay off phone section if you must.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
write2obi:

We all appreciate your effort on this thread, but i still think you shouldn't have called him crazy, you owe him an apology.

Case is long settled bro.. Let's move on abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2017
@ write2obi na now u Waka come, the matter done die since na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 6:20pm On May 03, 2017
shakol91:
I pray I'm able to get the remaining $50 from UBA this night. I will order N4X from smartgo. I already pended one grey N4X @ $151. If I'm able to pay today I will buy the tempered glass from you

Pally, isn't this mtk and 32GB ROM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 6:47pm On May 03, 2017
princetom1:

You sure don't wanna waste time

Eeya. U cancelled already angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2017
Theloveth:
that's how dey use and ban me last week for one small phone advert o, but you will be seen people doing ads in this section without the mod banning them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Eeya. U cancelled already angry

Whatttttttt? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
Ebubemg:
that's how dey use and ban me last week for one small phone advert o, but you will be seen people doing ads in this section without the mod banning them
Na jealousy dey worry them Na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2017
Ebubemg:

You know d deal nau. Let's just abide by d rule, that dey don't ban some people we don't wanna mention their names. Since this xiaomi thread is their headache and every member of it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2017
Mckandre:

Na only write2obi waka come grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2017
Dam5reey and anyone that have used DHL to ship before should help me. Phone arrived Nigeria from China in two days but through out today, the update I get is that it is been checked by authority. I hope they won't charge me for any custom duties. Am scared already. Is this normal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2017
princetom1:

Na only write2obi waka come grin

Baroba:

Case is long settled bro.. Let's move on abeg.

Mckandre:

I noticed as i read along, i'm actually proud of all of you that called a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
Theloveth:
Dam5reey and anyone that have used DHL to ship before should help me. Phone arrived Nigeria from China in two days but through out today, the update I get is that it is been checked by authority. I hope they won't charge me for any custom duties. Am scared already. Is this normal?

Probably, track from Dhl website http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?
Hope the status is not.... Customs status updated, Shipment on Hold or Clearance Event?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
lavenderjade:
alipocket seems not to be opening

Its working now...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UniqueGem(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2017
okay guys i'm in a dilemma.
Firstly I'm a big LG fan because of their design, gestures and overall phone performance. the only fault so far for me is their usual 3000mAh.
Right now I need a new device and my niggas here have suggested le cool1 because I'm bent over to LeEco devices.
now checking specs of LG G4 and le cool1, which would you rather?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.