Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9194877 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) (7259) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2020
Tiger2020:
and i have only used 2 TG on my nearly 2yrs RN5,not that the first one was bad but because i felt like changing it to a more fitting one

Am surprised why the relevance of tampered glass is down played too my brother undecided

Folks against TP glass should rather use original, high quality tampered glass like Nilkin, not those 500 bucks type and see the difference.

It's just like someone using 50 bucks gold circle cōndôm & saying sekx with protection is not sweet grin grin Even cóndōms sef get levels, when lambskin cōndôm is like skin to skin lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
pek:
RN 9s for 40K? Hmmmm.

I meant that's when people with Note 7 will be willing to sell their fones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2020
madgoat:

Spot on bro. This is exactly what i have been saying. My fone is a living testimony too. Tampered glass only offers an illusion of protection and nothing in reality. Once the force is hard enough, the screen will crack whether it has tampered glass or not. All those forces that crack the tampered glass without cracking the screen is because the force was not hard enough to have affected the screen in the first place.

Boss, I quite disagree. Order those 3,500k+ tampered glasses from reputable brands on AE and you'll change your opinion. They don't crack around the edges, distort the clarity of the display and offer the advertised protection.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
fibonacci2526:

We keep hammering on premium tempered glass, not the one that is poor in quality that will want to make you smash your device on the ground. Try a nilkin tempered glass(should be around ₦5k) and come back to modify your statement. There are grades to literally everything.

@the bolded that you have never seen doesn't mean it's untrue, a lot of folks around me use premium phones and they all have a form of protection on their phones. Not everyone loves seeing those ugly scruffs or those tiny scratches on their phones which are most times inevitable when your screen is naked. You see it's not about being "careless",

Spot on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emjace(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2020
Sprintx24:

Any answer to this...... guys?
Mi 9 lite has it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
2kurupt:

Am surprised why the relevance of tampered glass is down played too my brother undecided

Folks against TP glass should rather use original, high quality tampered glass like Nilkin, not those 500 bucks type and see the difference.

It's just like someone using 50 bucks gold circle cōndôm & saying sekx with protection is not sweet grin grin Even cóndōms sef get levels, when lambskin cōndôm is like skin to skin lipsrsealed

There are under 17 here bro. Easy na

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
busuyi44:

There are under 17 here bro. Easy na

undecided

It's just an analogy bruh. You do know those same under 17s have access to the romance section right?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2020
Where did you order you note 9s from?
Kykyblaze:

Samsung A20 is an entry level phone and the worst in it range. Samsung A20 selfie Cam worns out after 6 months of usage and device becomes laggy that you cant receive calls.

Sold mine to get Redmi note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2020
ityP:

If i own a Redmi phone, i won't use a screen protector. But this nonsense lenovo screen wey i dey use, dey scratch like mad. The screen protector don scatter, i comot am yesterday embarassed
Screen guard no like you, at least good screen guard should last you for 2-3 yrs without issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
Emjace:
Mi 9 lite has it
In an usual place
At the back of the phone around the bottom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2020
drake49:
in what areas is the Redmi note 8 pro better than the infinix note 7
See Jamb question,
Answer in every aspects, plus the entire infinix band, note 8 pro is far far far better

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akingbadeomoseb: 2:10pm On May 18, 2020
Most importantly, Redmi Note 8 Pro has a better gaming processor which is MediaTek Helio G90T against G70 in Infinix Note 7.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2020
drake49:
thanks bro, am actually going to buy today here in Benin, but am thinking if i can't find it i should buy the infinix
If the note 8 pro is more than ur budget, u can go for Samsung A30 or get a nokia brand, no go near infinix
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2020
Any redmi note 7 or 7 pro user in Ibadan, I need una assistance. Kindly quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2020
Nellsworld:

Screen guard no like you, at least good screen guard should last you for 2-3 yrs without issues

That one na money o. But gorilla glass 5 is ok for me. Na screen scratches be my major problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AududuNine11: 2:29pm On May 18, 2020
yak:

Redmi 8
You won't see Redmi 8 for 50k anywhere, not now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sologzy(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2020
AududuNine11:
You won't see Redmi 8 for 50k anywhere, not now.
Oga u lie
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yetunsbay(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
From huawei user who wanna feel RN9s..... I can't wait no more. For me now any gadget below 5k mah capacity its a no go area.

How I wish RN9s can be gotten asap. Would ve opt for huawei y9s but damn with battery capacity.

Tired of waiting
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AududuNine11: 2:45pm On May 18, 2020
Sologzy:
Oga u lie
Ah... Abeg, show me road. I don find am tire. Where I fit find am for 50k at that price... 4GB 64GB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
ityP:

That one na money o. But gorilla glass 5 is ok for me. Na screen scratches be my major problem
You spend money to enjoy the worth, even if na gorilla 20, pls get a $10 screen guard to help the ministry �

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2020
Kykyblaze:

Am pretty sure RN10 will be available to 5G markets only
maybe... Maybe not. The Poco F2 Pro is a 5G device but was released to the global market anyway.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
Ronin1:

This subtitle thing is the exact reason I stopped casting from phone cos I can't do without subtitles, I just transfer it to my laptop and use hdmi, less stress. Even if it's something I can't transfer like football streams, I find it's much easier to mirror through laptop than straight to TV

Please mention me if you eventually find a way to add subtitles

That's why I still use my old bbz30 to watch on my TV using hdmi. With all type of subtitle that I want.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring good news.

Redmi 10X confirmed, Dimensity 820 and 400k+ on Antutu. OLED display, In-display FP scanner rumoured.

What great times we live in. I think Qualcomm's monopoly may come to an end soon.

GizmoC... https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/05/18/redmi-10x-will-be-the-first-to-feature-mediateks-new-dimensity-820-5g-soc/

Quick shout-out to the mod that keeps unbanning me. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Braindealer(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2020
Tiger2020:
where do we start undecided
lol... Aswear, e plenty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2020
2kurupt:

It's just like someone using 50 bucks gold circle cōndôm & saying sekx with protection is not sweet grin ;D Even cóndōms sef get levels, when lambskin cōndôm is like skin to skin lipsrsealed
prof

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drake49(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2020
Finally bought today.... i was surprised at tge price though, but i had no choice

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nonsoco80(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2020
genius43:

Check this link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/best-call-recorder-apps-android-1001838/amp/

If they have pro version Google for them and get pro version preferably
Thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
drake49:
Finally bought today.... i was surprised at tge price though, but i had no choice

Manager no sign
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

Manager no sign
Including customer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
xoftxoul:

Including customer

Yes. That's why price high cry

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

Manager no sign
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:44pm On May 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

Yes. That's why price high cry
Don't forget sey dem use the whole A4 paper, big font size and quantity of ink used contributed to the high price. If Manager were to sign, it'd be more than that!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) (7259) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.