Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9177058 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7325) (7326) (7327) (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopefulLandlord: 10:37pm On May 28, 2020
alosbaba007:

Infinix note 2, when i gt fed up with it smashed it up against a wall cos i couldnt even dash it out with its everlasting processing time, open an app phone go enter coma for 4-10mins, a phone that could not run mi switch the day my max1 arrived.
my experience with this phone however was very pleasant. I used it for almost four years
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Segunhife(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2020
GrandMufti:

No vex, shey you dey give testimony or asking question?
grin grin GrandMufti ooo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by brizzle116(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

my experience with this phone however was very pleasant. I used it for almost four years
mine was filled with ups and downs especially tecno..I'm using one presently cos someone bought it for me when my phone spoilt. The phone is a 2GB ram yet I can't run messenger and WhatsApp simultaneously without it hanging... For a minute or two even power button doesn't work at that time.. Takes 5hrs to full, takes maybe 7hrs or more to get full when being used. Phone gets to 1.5GB/2GB and becomes totally unusable. I can't wait for my mi9t to come...this jumia makes me check every hour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AududuNine11: 11:26pm On May 28, 2020
GrandMufti:

No vex, shey you dey give testimony or asking question?
lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 28, 2020
Darlinx01:
fanboyism for this thread too much. I love xiaomi, used rn7 b4 migrating to realme x. Brand loyalty and fanboyism gradually blinds users. Iphone users can relate. Darris aw somebody told me he will choose the iphone 6 over rn8 anytime bcux of imessage shits and d rest. Dats y apple will have d guts to release se2 with 2017 design bcux dey knw dat no matter d shit dey release, men dem go still buy. If screen bleeds on rn9s, its software issue. If it bleeds on transsion devices, party dn scatter...
from brand loyalty all the way down na rubbish you write

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 28, 2020
festwiz:

Normally I'd ignore but bro, what is the title of the thread? This thread is mainly focused for Xiaomi users to share experiences and tips for others.

It's like walking into a mosque and expecting the faithfuls to unanimously shout 'Jesus is lord' (No offense meant). If you have bought a better device from a better brand, you can create a thread and inform users and why you chose it. You cannot expect everyone to agree with you.

Since you've moved on to the Realme X, why are you still following the thread? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to find you in the Realme thread (if it exists)? How many iPhone users or Samsung users hover around this thread?

How often do Xiaomi users leave this thread to go bash on the Infinix thread or Umidigi thread? It's quite the inverse on this thread and it's understandable for long time fans and users to reply the way they do.

Btw, how did you solve the Bluetooth and WiFi problems on your Realme X?
na xiaomi thread be this aren't you the one that sent a guy that asked for review to go to YouTube lol..... funny enough people were supporting you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2020
Youngsage:

Haha exactly. Apparently he's not as smart as he thinks.
The whole fabrication he came up with about being married with two sons, etc gave me some good laughs though cheesy

Lol. Free that busy man o. Shebi you heard his son has iPhone xr Lmao grin grin... Person wey never see food chop grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 29, 2020
Ringalawyer:

Go and take a back seat men dont talk this way. Respect those you meet along the line. You dont how highly placed he may be.
if you don't wish to be unfortunate don't quote me

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 12:08am On May 29, 2020
genius43:

Their charges is around 430-440.

GTB is between 390-400
Access bank charged me #445 per dollar a week plus ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2020
leTrizzle:

Access bank charged me #445 per dollar a week plus ago.

Sorry bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 12:33am On May 29, 2020
Protein0:

It has been a while I followed. It was a mention that brought me and I sighted u, Nadalion, lagosboy, and alosbaba...Old Xiaomite dem.
Ur number seems not to be on whatsapp again.
Baba, I'll message you shortly make we talk.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by boblawson(m): 12:37am On May 29, 2020
Joered63:
Please someone recommend another seller for me here on Nairaland from whom I can get mi max 2 battery. This repairpalng guy is not answering messages.
Did you try calling him?
I bought mi max2 battery from him and he delivered 3 days ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:37am On May 29, 2020
PrettyBunny:

I am not saying that you shouldn't market your trash, do it dear(z) but please, stay off this thread.. Your asses are really becoming annoying..

This actually knocked me off my feet (in 2Face' voice).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AududuNine11: 12:59am On May 29, 2020
segunmelvin1:
if you don't wish to be unfortunate don't quote me
lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PrettyBunny(f): 1:47am On May 29, 2020
Tiger2020:
chai! My freaky pretty has spoken,abeg where mi 10 pro dey? I wan give am 1

I dey wait oooo grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Timiflexi: 1:54am On May 29, 2020
Is there a way to know the exact data size of an update you are about to do
Xiaomi update ooo
Miui update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 2:01am On May 29, 2020
Timiflexi:
Is there a way to know the exact data size of an update you are about to do
Xiaomi update ooo
Miui update

It's always written.

Or download manually with a download manager
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:02am On May 29, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Santinojr: 4:34am On May 29, 2020
Hello! Please where can I repair my Redmi 7a screen in Owerri.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tidedroid: 6:13am On May 29, 2020
If you're updating to Android 10 on Redmi note 8 pro my advice is set your display timeout to never and monitor your data usage while its downloading.woke up this morning to see system update had used more than 9gb of data for an update of only 2gb and still failed (basically it was failing and resuming itself while i was sleeping) but i finally updated after following the steps above.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2020
tidedroid:
If you're updating to Android 10 on Redmi note 8 pro my advice is set your display timeout to never and monitor your data usage while its downloading.woke up this morning to see system update had used more than 9gb of data for an update of only 2gb and still failed (basically it was failing and resuming itself while i was sleeping) but i finally updated after following the steps above.
omo It is advisable to sleep while your phone installs an already downloaded update but to go to sleep while it downloads is so wrong, if network is strong in your area 2gb worth of data should take only a few minutes to download so why go to sleep... maybe you have been doing it in the past but it is wrong sadly you paid a few gigabytes to realise that. Good morning bro, Good morning house.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2020
tidedroid:

Thanks for the tip.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2020
segunmelvin1:
na xiaomi thread be this aren't you the one that sent a guy that asked for review to go to YouTube lol..... funny enough people were supporting you

The Redmi Note 7 can play any game on the Play store at max graphics and 60fps. How do I prove this on Nairaland that doesn't support video share? undecided

YouTube is a video sharing site. It's common practice to want to see things first hand and that's the best place for such info. If I were to share screenshots of Camon 15 premier running Fortnite at 60fps would you believe it? undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2020
Youngsage:
Shouldn't take a minute to figure.. grin lipsrsealed

guy, u shld b with the FBI and copy write commission at the same time

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2020
Ringalawyer:

Oya let's post bank details here. Let's see who will cry. Poverty stricken soul lol

tongue tongue
Dem never leave you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElajRita(f): 6:48am On May 29, 2020
Please I need gcam for redmi 8a

(1) (2) (3) ... (7325) (7326) (7327) (7328) (7329) (7330) (7331) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.