Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9390792 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2017
Gptech:

Just login your Mi password on your phone, then you are good to go.

Wow, this is cool! But is the security for all Xiaomi phone or selected Xiaomi phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2017
melorious4:

Guy, av u been receiving OTP b4 4 online payment? If not, it means u will need to visit ur bank ATM for OTP activation
Check like 6,7 or 8 pages back, u should see d procedure
i don't knw,its nt my card,dats why i want to open a uba acct so i can make sure everything is in order
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 11:06pm On May 08, 2017
Gptech:

Naim worse pass sef, especially wen u get Fingerprint lock enabled too, d only way na for am to flash d phone, and if e try am, e don jam rock. Also, if he decide not to switch off, anytime u get chance, just login to mi cloud on the Internet and lock ur phone, whether he off am or not naim sabi, phone don turn useless for am.

Thanks bro cheesy

I had both fingerprint and pattern locks enabled on the phone before it was stolen. Several hours later on the same day, I logged on to Mi Cloud and click the option of locking the phone anyway even though it had already gone offline. I believe that the sims must have been removed at the time since the phone has a non-removable battery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2017
melorious4:

Wow, this is cool! But is the security for all Xiaomi phone or selected Xiaomi phone?
Its for all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2017
melorious4:

What if probably after it has been rendered useless, u con find d phone? Can u unlock it back online like u did lock it b4?
surething, so far ure the owner and u enter the correct mi password , ure good to go. That's why its adviseable whenever u get a new xiaomi phone , try as much as possible to create an mi account to help u in cases like this. Thats one of benefits of having a xiaomi cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2017
40manlappy:

Thanks bro cheesy

I had both fingerprint and pattern locks enabled on the phone before it was stolen. Several hours later on the same day, I logged on to Mi Cloud and click the option of locking the phone anyway even though it had already gone offline. I believe that the sims must have been removed at the time since the phone has a non-removable battery.
Nothing do u. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 11:16pm On May 08, 2017
Gptech:

Nothing do u. grin

cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2017
Guys please I intend to get a Xiaomi 4a or 4x, before the week runs out, is there any way for me to buy physically here in naija without having to order online?

Plus what's the price difference between these two model and the note versions? I'd really appreciate your responses...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sodson11(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2017
Abeg o.

My goods doesnt track on NIPOST site again o saying info not available.

On canaio, it says delivery failed after insert in domestic bag.

E don reach my post office?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2017
sodson11:
Abeg o.

My goods doesnt track on NIPOST site again o saying info not available.

On canaio, it says delivery failed after insert in domestic bag.

E don reach my post office?
ur parcel dey wait jey jey for post office, go collect m b4 e jolly enter bus waka. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sodson11(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2017
Mckandre:
ur parcel dey wait jey jey for post office, go collect m b4 e jolly enter bus waka. grin

The thing just updated tonight.

I cant wait for my phone and tripod.

Off to their office at 8am tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
Gucciboss:
I misplaced my mi max stock charger today..
Since then I've been sick.
I don't go out with my charger no matter the case. Na always by my bed side.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 08, 2017
SnowJay92:
Guys please I intend to get a Xiaomi 4a or 4x, before the week runs out, is there any way for me to buy physically here in naija without having to order online?

Plus what's the price difference between these two model and the note versions? I'd really appreciate your responses...

There's a store in jumia that's selling the note 4x SD for 65k. Almost equivalent to what you can get in aliexpress considering the new bank dollar rate. Save urself d stress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2017
Help see what when trying to purchase with uba shows after waiting to crawl cry cry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sodson11(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2017
Someone should please recommend smart watches for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tunzi(m): 12:04am On May 09, 2017
sodson11:
Someone should please recommend smart watches for me
check out lemfo, colmi or No. 1 stores got good smart watches
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sodson11(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2017
tunzi:

Thanks.

Checking them out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saky18(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2017
tunzi:

What about Xiaomi mi band, are they good?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Upnepaa(m): 12:24am On May 09, 2017
Good day everybody please I have some questions,

Firstly, I want to buy a smartphone, but i'm still yet to decide on which product to buy between an infinix or xiaomi,if ur choice is infinix why, if xiaomi ,why ??

l also wants to know if there is a huge gap between buying from Ali express and our very own local stores like jumia,konga etc ,

And lastly want to know the prices of the three Xiaomi
Note 4x in Ali express. Thanx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 12:31am On May 09, 2017
Gucciboss:
I misplaced my mi max stock charger today..
Since then I've been sick.
Original Xiaomi Travel Charger Cute Mini Portable Quick Charge QC3.0 9V=2A/12V=1.5A/5V=2.4A Max 18-20W Dual USB Port. Search for this on Aliexpress. It is about $13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Upnepaa(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2017
Also I really want someone to explain to me on how to buy from Ali express,how and who to buy quality from there.

like how much is the shipping costs on products and how many days it do takes before dey can be delivered to me.

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
surething, so far ure the owner and u enter the correct mi password , ure good to go. That's why its adviseable whenever u get a new xiaomi phone , try as much as possible to create an mi account to help u in cases like this. Thats one of benefits of having a xiaomi cool

Can you have multiple xiaomi phones and use one mi account on them all?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:47am On May 09, 2017
Benstino:

There's a store in jumia that's selling the note 4x SD for 65k. Almost equivalent to what you can get in aliexpress considering the new bank dollar rate. Save urself d stress.

That's quite pricey, I intend to get 4a or 4x bro,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:52am On May 09, 2017
vanchi:

Can you have multiple xiaomi phones and use one mi account on them all?

Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:00am On May 09, 2017
Upnepaa:
Good day everybody please I have some questions,

Firstly, I want to buy a smartphone, but i'm still yet to decide on which product to buy between an infinix or xiaomi,if ur choice is infinix why, if xiaomi ,why ??

l also wants to know if there is a huge gap
between buying from Ali express and our very own local stores like jumia,konga etc ,

And lastly want to know the prices of the three Xiaomi
Note 4x in Ali express. Thanx

Oga comparing infinix with xiaomi is like comparing sleep with death. Xiaomi is head and shoulders above infinix in every way.Can't even begin to state why as I feel its an insult comparing both.

A store on jumia is selling the note 4x for ~67k,I suggest you jump on the offer since the difference in price between it and what you will get on alixpress is not much.

If you want to get value for your money,go for xiaomi.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:03am On May 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

That's quite pricey, I intend to get 4a or 4x bro,

4x should cost you a around 40k or a lil more. Retailing at around $110 including shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 6:05am On May 09, 2017
Why is NIPOST TRACKING always down?? Any other means of tracking a packing within Nigeria apart from Nipost??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:16am On May 09, 2017
eraly:
Why is NIPOST TRACKING always down?? Any other means of tracking a packing within Nigeria apart from Nipost??

The thing sef tire person,na to wait for their call.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:25am On May 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

4x should cost you a around 40k or a lil more. Retailing at around $110 including shipping.

Not bad, the issue now is how do I buy and get it before this weekend? Please advise.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

Not bad, the issue now is how do I buy and get it before this weekend? Please advise.

getting it before weekend is not possible even with dhl shipping...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Oga comparing infinix with xiaomi is like comparing sleep with death. Xiaomi is head and shoulders above infinix in every way.Can't even begin to state why as I feel its an insult comparing both.

A store on jumia is selling the note 4x for ~67k,I suggest you jump on the offer since the difference in price between it and what you will get on alixpress is not much.

If you want to get value for your money,go for xiaomi.
Well said maam, I just dey look this Redmi 2 for my hand and still dey wonder whether na truely old model or not, peeps really get to handle one of these devices and dem nor go dey confused again to decide what to buy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:53am On May 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

Except you buy from resellers albeit at an higher cost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.