Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,387 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9390981 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2017
Gptech:

Just open the theme store and type 'Aafonts' in the search bar, you'll get enough fonts pack to download from, simple.

I am using the mtk version and whenever I type Aafonts I get nothing on the theme app. What could be the problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gabylzy(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2017
Sprintx24:

I am using the mtk version and whenever I type Aafonts I get nothing on the theme app. What could be the problem?

Change your location to india and wait for a while.. It would bring out the font option in your theme
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 8:55am On May 09, 2017
Protein0:
With a tight schedule, It's extremely hard for 1 to catch up with this thread. Moving faster than light lipsrsealed

I am well cognizant of d serial bannings, slow AES, the camera comparison and some other ish. No matter what they do, our river will never be stagnant.
I acknowledge my mentions and had done the needful in most cases. Beneficiaries can attest to this, even tho some of them are guests.

I double sight princetom1, jboixxx,noobody, gptech, fibonacci,theloveth, dam5reey, nadalion, and every other persons.
Let's​ keep the gospel moving
kiss
Bossman, how far now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2017
Hello. This will be my third or so request o...Make una Fear God o.
Anyways my question is with note 4x and 4glte issues with glo. Pls who is using note 4x with glo and give me a honest review abt it...if 4glte no work se 3g/H+ dey alright sha. I already confirmed fr mtn[stil open to further reviews]
Thanks
Also anyone selling mi5. Kindly inform of the price as well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:07am On May 09, 2017
OLADO:
Anyways my question is with note 4x and 4glte issues with glo. Pls who is using note 4x with glo and give me a honest review abt it...if 4glte no work se 3g/H+ dey alright sha. I already confirmed fr mtn[stil open to further reviews]
Thanks

Glo LTE doesn't work with note 4x, should get the H+ or 3G depending on how strong the network is. I have an incoming mi5,will really know if I want to sell or not after the first sight. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:09am On May 09, 2017
OLADO:
Thanks
No xiaomi phones supports Glo LTE aside note2, Note 3pro and note3 pro se.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2017
Benstino:

There's a store in jumia that's selling the note 4x SD for 65k. Almost equivalent to what you can get in aliexpress considering the new bank dollar rate. Save urself d stress.

You forgot to tell him that the jumia guy ships from abroad also. That he won't get it within one week as he mentioned but BTW 2 to 3 weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2017
vanchi:

Can you have multiple xiaomi phones and use one mi account on them all?
nope each with their unique individual name and password.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:18am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
nope each with their unique individual name and password.

Are you sure? I had a redmi 3s and 4prime and I used the same mi account on both.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Are you sure? I had a redmi 3s and 4prime and I used the same mi account on both.
well, I said so becos when I was registering ,I used a common name but the system suggested that their is already an individual with the username. So, I guess that's what prompt me to say that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2017
Dexter247:

getting it before weekend is not possible even with dhl shipping...

How long minimum before I receive it bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:36am On May 09, 2017
Can note 4 global use the same tampered glass note 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by processrxtn: 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have Some funds in my Ali Express Pocket for Sale.

Kindly contact me for quick transaction as I will help you place Order for your Item.

Reason for Selling : I have funds in 2 separate accounts and Seller refuse to accept that claiming it is against Ali Express Policy.

So I will wait till next month to fund the other account so I can make my purchase.

I have 180 Dollars to sell

Contact me on 07065990646 Asap for quick deal.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2017
@princetom1 i sight you big time

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
well, I said so becos when I was registering ,I used a common name but the system suggested that their is already an individual with the username. So, I guess that's what prompt me to say that.

You can use the same mi account on multiple Mi devices. All you have to do is to login. I was using the same mi account on Mi5 and Redmi note 3 before I finally sold the rmn3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2017
gabylzy:

Change your location to india and wait for a while.. It would bring out the font option in your theme
Changed to India still option for font no appear..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:17am On May 09, 2017
amadika:

You can use the same mi account on multiple Mi devices. All you have to do is to login. I was using the same mi account on Mi5 and Redmi note 3 before I finally sold the rmn3.

Exactly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:20am On May 09, 2017
seyema:
Can note 4 global use the same tampered glass note 4x?
.Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2017
EBUBS:

Changed to India still option for font no appear..

Gabylzy what do you have to say about this? Remember this is the mtk version. If that's what you use, simply guide us how to do it. Thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Gucciboss post=56334375]I misplaced my mi max stock charger today..
Since then I've been sick.

best link for you to get it back.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-original-Charger-5V-2A-1A-Fasting-Charging-Adapter-plug-US-Standard-for-Xiaomi-1-1s/32626843568.html?spm=2114.13010708.0.0.EEptff
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:

You shouldn't register... Log in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2017
vanchi:

You shouldn't register... Log in
I think u do for the first time, u ve got to verify your email address, phone number and specify a username; isn't that called registering? tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:54am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
I think u do for the first time, u ve got to verify your email address, phone number and specify a username; isn't that called registering? tongue

Verification and registration are two different things. You only verify what has been registered; and not the other way round.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2017
amadika:

abi, I've got just my note 4x, no sub xiaomi devices to try that out. Well, its just the response I got from the system that made me thought otherwise. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2017
Guys, whats is the cause of this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Verification and registration are two different things. You only verify what has been registered; and not the other way round.
OK sir, but I required the nigga to explain it better to me na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2017
Opistorincos:
Guys, whats is the cause of this?
u ve exhausted ur monthly allocated $100, wait till next month to try another transaction.

Modified :
Otherwise if u ve another atm card use it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:59am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
OK sir, but I required the nigga to explain it better to me na grin

No probs. You can also skip the registration page and login to your miui account at a later time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
u ve exhausted ur monthly allocated $100, wait till next month to try another transaction.

Modified :
Otherwise if u ve another atm card use it.

It is a new atm card that has not been used for any transaction before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2017
Opistorincos:

It is a new atm card that has not been used for any transaction before
which bank and has it passed the appeal stage?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinha(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2017
Ama new convert....
How much can I get the Redmi 4x with tampered glass and also how much is uba dollar rate.

Thanks in advance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2017
Mckandre:
which bank and has it passed the appeal stage?

uba, it passed the appeal stage two days ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.