Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198638 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7636) (7637) (7638) (7639) (7640) (7641) (7642) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Igemburg(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ibrahim1960:
Please help ooo na over sabi kill me I bought redmi 8a from a guy on jiji I forget to ask him to remove mi cloud on it after few days of using I notice their is existing mi cloud on it I try to reach the guy is number not going through so I decided to do hard reset on it by holding volume up nd power button, thinking it will solve the problem, now am stuck picture below is their anyway to unlock the phone or it can't unlock until I get the password from the guy

I can bypass for you if you are in Lagos, but I must see that the phone number of the person correspond with the number on the lock screen.
Make I no enter kirikiri in the name of help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
LtChisom:

And before you'd unlock bootloader, you'll need access to developer settings which one can't without unlocking the phone.
I love that a phone thief will be only able to sell it off as scram when he steals my phone.
Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
LtChisom:

And before you'd unlock bootloader, you'll need access to developer settings which one can't without unlocking the phone.
I love that a phone thief will be only able to sell it off as scram when he steals my phone.
Thanks for the update.
A thief can steal your 100k phone and gladly sell it for 5k, only easy tracking and tracing can give me joy embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
sajmark:

A thief can steal your 100k phone and gladly sell it for 5k, only easy tracking and tracing can give me joy embarassed
That is the most painful that they can steal a 100k phone just to buy weed of 1k,it is the buyer who'll likely suffer every other thing but it is still good to make whosoever that is involved to suffer small. but we and our properties are in God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
LtChisom:

Thanks for the update.

Are you wishing that...?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibrahim1960: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Igemburg:

I can bypass for you if you are in Lagos, but I must see that the phone number of the person correspond with the number on the lock screen.
bro pls give me ur contact or u should chat me on WhatsApp 08072192675 the number I have with me correspond with the one on lockscreen pls help me out am staying at sango ota not too far from lag
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
Igemburg:

A colleague of mine, paid 20k mobilisation fee to the police, when her phone got stolen recently, the thief was caught, phone was in bad shape, she got the person detained. #duediligence
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngzedd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hi good fellas,

I need assistance.

I want to order a phone through username: Ifedith

Can I trust him with my money?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Based on our previous talk of network bars and how they connote to how good our reception is, and how it takes toll on our battries, I did check it out and it was true.
In the pics, I had a full bar but checking the network strength, I saw it was terrible. I must say that the war our phone is fighting for us behind the scene just to give us good call and data quality can never be overemphasised.
I did write a little article on it but it got deleted and I got banned cos of links to the source I used but I'll repost it without the links here.

N/B:
I just discovered my battery health is 94%, am surprised because I just bought this phone.
It lends credence to one of the things I wrote that the frequent use of fast charging may not be so nice to our phone battery.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LtChisom: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thykingdomcom:

Are you wishing that...?
God forbid bad thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
LtChisom:
Based on our previous talk of network bars and how they connote to how good our reception is, and how it takes toll on our battries, I did check it out and it was true.
In the pics, I had a full bar but checking the network strength, I saw it was terrible. I must say that the war our phone is fighting for us behind the scene just to give us good call and data quality can never be overemphasised.
I did write a little article on it but it got deleted and I got banned cos of links to the source I used but I'll repost it without the links here.

N/B:
I just discovered my battery health is 94%, am surprised because I just bought this phone.
It lends credence to one of the things I wrote that the frequent use of fast charging may not be so nice to our phone battery.

Stop using your phone when it's charging. Switch of your data.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
genius43:

If other shipping methods are available you would have seen it there.

Why not buy locally, so that at the end of the day it won't turn to a case of pennywise pound foolish.

Thank you sir.

Note 8 or Redmi 9

Emabinu.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Elder0001:

Theme: Whiteroom

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Horiolah:

Thank you sir.

Note 8 or Redmi 9

Emabinu.

I don't get you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Youngzedd:
Hi good fellas,

I need assistance.

I want to order a phone through username: Ife.dith

Yes sir, to the best of my knowledge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
genius43:

I don't get you?

Which would you advise to get?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by barackodam: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
Elder0001:

Type: mummykitchen

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielbobosky(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Youngzedd:
Hi good fellas,

I need assistance.

I want to order a phone through username: Ifedith

He's legit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
barackodam:

Shuu... Click on top charts and go through the fonts you'll see it there.

When I searched for the font on the search bar nothing showed up and I gave up. I clicked on top charts to find another dope font and I saw it while scrolling.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Horiolah:

Which would you advise to get?

Where you really comparing Redmi Note 8 to Redmi 9?

That is an awful comparison if you ask me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
genius43:

Where you really comparing Redmi Note 8 to Redmi 9?

That is an awful comparison if you ask me.

I need to get one but I don't know which.

Pls help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aiwanfojoy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
Horiolah:

Pls help.

Go for the note 8

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Horiolah:

Pls help.

What is your budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Horiolah:

Pls help.

You should have seen my answer, never compare a normal Redmi Series to a NOTE Series, they are not mates.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Reyhzor:

Guy region?
I don tire to wait
NIGERIA..... See it displaying just like iPhone

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifabernard(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

Scroll up to see your answer
thanks bro...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by apexquest(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
papiforreal:
Is anyone still using redmi note 5 Pro in this thread?
Bought redmi note 8 Pro few days back but still hesitant to move files and start using it.
I am still enjoying my redmi note 5 Pro. The phone is just slick and fast.
Anyone who have upgraded from redmi note 5 Pro to note 8 pro here please? How's the experience so far?
That's the same exact upgrade I did.
Bros, bros, it was a significant upgrade. I'm presently on stable MiUi 12 powered by g90t. Dope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
GrandMufti:

What is your budget?
70k sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
genius43:

You should have seen my answer, never compare a normal Redmi Series to a NOTE Series, they are not mates.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7636) (7637) (7638) (7639) (7640) (7641) (7642) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oliveronline and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.