Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193066 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7642) (7643) (7644) (7645) (7646) (7647) (7648) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickyhow(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ibrahim1960:
My phone don unlocked oooooo to all of you wey say na stolen u na see ur life lol e shock dem

How is the phone so far??
Ba3 life nko?
Is it fast?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macanthony25(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
GrandMufti:

Nothing like fast in typing keyboard. Check playstore for gboard update or revert to stock theme

Thanks

I ve cleared cache n it's abit fast now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dwaynestefan: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
giftjoyz:

u should not be here at first instance

you are such a wayward ignorant with blank space in your head, u are still arguing over what u don't know

listen up again, heavy usage cant give u that and your screen sleeps often like i said before

Come, are you on your period? Or you're just so bad mouthed? It's disgusting, Honestly lipsrsealed

Eeew embarassed

The person you're even using those words on, never for once Insulted you. What does that say?? Try making your points without being insulting. It's archaic

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Trex4:
why exactly do you guys blur device name?
As in.. I'll love to know why too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Come, are you on your period? Or you're just so bad mouthed? It's disgusting, Honestly lipsrsealed

The person you're using those foul words on never for once Insulted you, why use such languages Can't you make your point without being insulting?? [color=#550000]eeew embarassed[/color]
my brother I tire oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Been unable to update my apps on Google play store . Each time I try to do it, I always see this message.

How do I solve it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
please dis is my phone specs is it global??

India Version. Note you won't get MTN 4G on this device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
giftjoyz:

you are such a wayward ignorant with blank space in your head, u are still arguing over what u don't know

listen up again, heavy usage cant give u that and your screen sleeps often like i said before

You are so uncouth. Even the person you are having the convo with never for once insulted you. So, you expect him to sit back while you rain insults on him?

Some of you will just come on here and start forming boss. Person say na him SOT be that, wetin cause wahala?

Just to prove that yours is better, you denigrated to a new low by insulting him.

You really need to watch yourself o and learn to have peaceful convo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Eeew embarassed

The person you're even using those words on, never for once Insulted you. What does that say?? Try making your points without being insulting. It's archaic

On point bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Afikoo:
Been unable to update my apps on Google play store . Each time I try to do it, I always see this message.

How do I solve it
Try another network or clear storage of playstore and play services
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
GrandMufti:

Try another network or clear storage of playstore and play services
Please I just got this phone, but I can't seem to activate my Airtel 4G sim. It keeps giving the below response. How do I go about it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simran94:

Please I just got this phone, but I can't seem to activate my Airtel 4G sim. It keeps giving the below response. How do I go about it

There is nothing you can do about it. Just continue using your phone. Create your Mi account and link it to your Email address as well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Trex4:
Because it's a public forum sir/ma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
genius43:

There is nothing you can do about it. Just continue using your phone. Create your Mi account and link it to your Email address as well.
Wow... This is terrible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Trex4:
he blurred his name and not the device name.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simran94:

Wow... This is terrible

It is not terrible it is SIM selective. On my device the two Sims activated but the moment I removed one SIM the new SIM I started using have not been able to send the message for Find my device and it is the same Airtel. FYI the previous Airtel fldid it once without issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
genius43:

It is not terrible it is SIM selective. On my device the two Sims activated but the moment I removed one SIM the new SIM I started using have not been able to send the message for Find my device and it is the same Airtel. FYI the previous Airtel fldid it once without issue
Na wa oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is an Indian variant... Not global... Return it.

Saviolamemphix:
Just got my new redmi 8 please how do I confirm if it d global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
clericuzzio:
Good day,
I would like to change the MIUI of my phone doogee Y8 ( android 9.0) to any 9.0-10.0 Xiaomi MIUI that is compatible to my phone.

I need directions and also the files to download

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
onuwaje:
How can i use fancy fonts on Redmi 8 without rooting
i dont know where you guys hear all this "root before change of font'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bro you remembered that my friend that I sent to you that had the same issue? It was this same pack he showed me.

Saviolamemphix where did you get this device? Ikeja?

genius43:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chibie001: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
luli4life:
Hi everyone, if possible anyone using Redmi 8 pls recommend for me a QC 3.0 , 18W dual usb charger for my redmi 8 , the charger that came with it does not fast charge. Thanks
I need one too, pls recommend
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
giftjoyz:

what the hell

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simran94:

Thats not a problem. It has nothing to do with the usage of your fone. I also cant activate my airtel sim but my second sim got activated. You actually dont need it for anything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
i got it from banex plaza abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifabernard(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
This is an Indian variant... Not global... Return it.

just like dat? even me dts using Chinese version sef still de rock my thing. what's bad in having a global version with India ROM....abeg chill o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
genius43:

Change your region to India, there is a font panel where you see all fonts from default to downloaded on the theme app.
Hi, I can't find any option for Fonts on the theme app and also there is no option to change region. I am trying to change my font

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
Please how can I get my verification code cos I want to confirm if my new redmi 8 is global version

No LTE bands 7 & 20. So no MTN 4G. Pray they launch band 3 around you.

Airtel 4G will work fine, along with glo 4G on band 3.

Otherwise MTN 3G is equally fine if you stay in a good coverage area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
madgoat:

Thats not a problem. It has nothing to do with the usage of your fone. I also cant activate my airtel sim but my second sim got activated. You actually dont need it for anything
Oh alright thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
please how can i Install gcam for my redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simran94:

Hi, I can't find any option for Fonts on the theme app and also there is no option to change region. I am trying to change my font

Change your region under settings>Additional settings>Region
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
festwiz:

Change your region under settings>Additional settings>Region
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7642) (7643) (7644) (7645) (7646) (7647) (7648) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.