Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9225343 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7643) (7644) (7645) (7646) (7647) (7648) (7649) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
giftjoyz:

27.4%that mean ur screen sleeps so much, so on heavy usage cant even up to that

most things u do is
occasionally accessing internet
watching video
playing candycrush
receiving call......

now check mine with lesser batt, rn8
Are you on MiUI 11.0.9 too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
If you are okay with the limited 4G bands then please go in ahead... Enjoy brotherly

Saviolamemphix:
i got it from banex plaza abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Anybody got this recently. Note 7

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Orion20(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Guys pls how do I get rid of this?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
supersaz66:
Anybody got this recently. Note 7

For over a week or so. That is Android 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simran94:

Hi, I can't find any option for Fonts on the theme app and also there is no option to change region. I am trying to change my font

I believe this have been sorted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
genius43:

For over a week or so. That is Android 10

Yea Definitely android 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Bro you remembered that my friend that I sent to you that had the same issue? It was this same pack he showed me.

Saviola.memphix where did you get this device? Ikeja?

I initially brought his attention to it but got no response, maybe he is cool with it.

But I don't get why this independent sellers we go and find a way to bring in Indian variants despite the downside and sell at the same price as Global to make more profits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
please how can i Install gcam for my redmi 8

Next time make use of the Xiaomi Compilation thread, your solution is there.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/HyperCam_E3.0_P.apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
but d redmi on jumia is it d global version??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugreat(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please guys how do I fix/change the camera of a Redmi 7A phone? The back camera pictures are now blur
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Orion20:
Guys pls how do I get rid of this?
undecided undecided Those are just files that aren't within the categories there like zipped files or .obb files you have in storage.

Some questions though.... cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Saviolamemphix:

Not all Xiaomi's on Jumia are Global Versions some are Chinese Version with Global ROM slapped on top.

It is best you buy from accredited partners or sellers here who will sell to you Global versions and for Nairaland trusted sellers will tell you if what they are offering you is not Global Version and last but not the least if you have the mind buy the ones that is stated Global Version from AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
As in, I don't understand it... They should stop it...

My guy has changed it ooo... I hope he told you?
I told him to go change it and if they prove difficult he should involve a military personnel, but the man didn't argue when he got there, he just changed it to global version for him... It looks like the man knew what he sold...

genius43:

I initially brought his attention to it but got no response, maybe he is cool with it.

But I don't get why this independent sellers we go and find a way to bring in Indian variants despite the downside and sell at the same price as Global to make more profits.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
As in, I don't understand it... They should stop it...

My guy has changed it ooo... I hope he told you?
I told him to go change it and if they prove difficult he should involve a military personnel, but the man didn't argue when he got there, he just changed it to global version for him... It looks like the man knew what he sold...

Yes he told me. Even if you have to sell the Chinese/Indian variant, why not lay everything bare and allow the buyer to decide?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by salmaz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
SCREEN CAST PROBLEM ON REDMI NOTE 9S

Please house, needs your help on this, whenever I Cast Screen from my Redmi Note 9s (MIUI Global Stable V11.0.10.0.QJWMIXM) to my TCL TV screen the pictures are lagging while the Sound works normally in real time without lagging.

This is not happening in my previous Redmi Note 5 and another phone brand as both pictures and sounds casts to TV in real time without lagging.

The problem seems to be in my Redmi Note 9s, pls what's the probable solution as i wish to cast my phone screen to the TV without any lagging in pictures and sound.

Cc: GPtech
: genius43
: GrandMufti
: jboixx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
salmaz:
SCREEN CAST PROBLEM ON REDMI NOTE 9S

Please house, needs your help on this, whenever I Cast Screen from my Redmi Note 9s (MIUI Global Stable V11.0.10.0.QJWMIXM) to my TCL TV screen the pictures are lagging while the Sound works normally in real time without lagging.

This is not happening in my previous Redmi Note 5 and another phone brand as both pictures and sounds casts to TV in real time without lagging.

The problem seems to be in my Redmi Note 9s, pls what's the probable solution as i wish to cast my phone screen to the TV without any lagging in pictures and sound.

Clear all running apps, reboot and try again. Update your phone if there's any pending notification, this issue is a software glitch, should be solved in future updates if it still persists now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
genius43:

I believe this have been sorted
Yeah thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PAQ(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Out goes Mi A3, in comes Mi note 10 lite! What a beauty, lovely screen, stellar battery.

Pros;
Gorgeous curved screen,if you are into curves grin
Amoled screen
Long lasting battery, over 5000mah.
Premium feel and design.
Good camera,may not be 108mp, but still better than most.
Good performance, 730g does the job, but dont expect too much.
Super fast charging with fast charger included

Cons;
Delicate, price of screen no be here o!
A little heavy due to large battery
Not yet on Miui 12. For a phone this hyped and price?
A bit pricey (147-150k) or less...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sagieramos(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Saviolamemphix:

You can verify from Xiaomi official website using the IMEI. It's always written on the cartoon
https://www.m i.com/global/verify#/en/tab/imei (remove space between "m" and "i"wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simple...
genius43:

Yes he told me. Even if you have to sell the Chinese/Indian variant, why not lay everything bare and allow the buyer to decide?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
PAQ:
Out goes Mi A3, in comes Mi note 10 lite! What a beauty, lovely screen, stellar battery.

Pros;
Gorgeous curved screen,if you are into curves grin
Amoled screen
Long lasting battery, over 5000mah.
Premium feel and design.
Good camera,may not be 108mp, but still better than most.
Good performance, 730g does the job, but dont expect too much.
Super fast charging with fast charger included

Cons;
Delicate, price of screen no be here o!
A little heavy due to large battery
Not yet on Miui 12. For a phone this hyped and price?
A bit pricey (147-150k) or less...

Mi Note 10 lite was actually not hyped. And hype doesn't determine which device gets a new MIUI VERSION first. Last year Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro got MIUI 12 before the top of the line Mi 10 Pro...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PAQ(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
genius43:

Mi Note 10 lite was actually not hyped. And hype doesn't determine which device gets a new MIUI VERSION first. Last year Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro got MIUI 12 before the top of the line Mi 10 Pro...

The hype was referred to the Mi note 10 series. This is practically a Mi note 10 without the 108mp Camera.

U arent wrong though, well this means more pros and less cons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adefowowe89: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Themaths:
Just got my new Xiaomi Note 10 lite today. Phone feels awesome I must say, time to park my LG G6, we had a good run together.

Please how is the sound from the phone like? Is it very loud?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlamelekan(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2020
luli4life:
Hi everyone, if possible anyone using Redmi 8 pls recommend for me a QC 3.0 , 18W dual usb charger for my redmi 8 , the charger that came with it does not fast charge. Thanks
update your phone first same thing happened to me when I first bought the phone �

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2020
See sweet deal don't sleep on it y'all

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by VictorVance(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2020
supersaz66:
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2020
supersaz66:
Na dis kind seller goo change shipping to small packet plus. Well, its a risk worth taking considering the price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlamelekan(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Where can one get Redmi 7A new for 28k
just Carry gun go any slot around you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ollypass: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Any one know where is the best bargains price for mi note 10
.? Or redmi 10x 5g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by supersaz66(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Gptech:

Na dis kind seller goo change shipping to small packet plus. Well, its a risk worth taking considering the price.

That's the whole point. Risk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7643) (7644) (7645) (7646) (7647) (7648) (7649) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.